Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePOV
Aquatic Patterns
Male

Loc: Flag
How To Make "Firecrackers"
    #13067387 - 08/18/10 01:46 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Okay so I figured I'd make a How To thread on Firecrackers.

Firecrackers are a very simple way to enjoy edibles without going through a lot of bull shit. They're very discreet, perfect for school, work, whatever (just be careful sometimes they stink a bit, but honestly, if it comes down to it.... eat the evidence <3). Essentially, they're mini-sandwiches made from crackers, cannabis and peanut butter. A lot of people love edibles but don't feel like going through the hour long processes of making cannabutter, cookies, brownies, etc. So if you're looking for a quick, cheap way to enjoy edibles, pay attention.

What you'll need:

-Crackers (Ritz, Club crackers, saltines, whatever your preference)

-Peanut butter (or substitute such as "Nutella")

-Melted butter

-Tinfoil

-an oven

-cookie sheet or baking tray

-low to mid-grade cannabis (a few grams at least)

So first you'll need to get all of your supplies together. PREHEAT YOUR OVEN FOR 330 DEGREES FARENHEIT (many people will tell you differing tempurates, but 330 has always worked for me). As far as your crackers, you can really use whatever. I prefer Ritz as they seem to be the most durable crackers, which will come in handy because later you'll be wrapping your mini-sanwiches in tinfoil. Howver, saltines work, plus they provide for a more light, crispy sandwich, whereas Ritz make it more crunchy and hard. It's up to you, choose your favorite cracker.

After you've chosen your crackers, get out your peanut butter or whatever substitute you've chosen. I hear a lot of people love to use nutella in place of pb, which is delicious. Anything that has a high fat content will work. Some say Jiff doesn't work or Skippy doesn't work, but I've found that pretty much every brand works, though SOME do have higher fat contents than others. Your best bet will be to choose an organic brand. I personally like to use melted butter along with peanut butter to ENSURE there's enough fat to absorb the THC during baking.

So get out how ever many crackers you want. Put it this way, 24 crackers = 12 sandwiches, so do the math for yourself. Spread your peanut butter or substitute on the inside of each and every cracker! THIS IS IMPORTANT! After you've done this, sprinkle about .3g (you can change this to your liking, but remember, the more weed per sandwich, the higher it gets you, but the worse it tastes, I love my edibles to taste good, so I use a low amount per sandwich) on HALF of your peanut butter covered crackers. Next, melt a little butter and dab some on each cracker that is covered with the cannabis. This will ensure that there is enough fat for the THC to absorb into. Now, make sandwiches! Plop the other half of the peanut butter covered crackers on top of the cannabis + peanut butter crackers! you should have a bunch of little mini cannabis sandwiches when your done.

Your oven should be about ready by now. Get your tinfoil out. Now wrap EACH INDIVIDUAL sandwich in SMALL tinfoil squares, but make sure each sandwich is wrapped tight. Spread the wrapped sandwiches out evenly on a cookie sheet or baking tray and pop em in the oven (at 330) for 25 minutes. It will smell up the kitchen a tiny bit, but if your parents don't know what weed smells like, you'll be fine :P

When they're done, take em out of the oven and unwrap the sandwiches (you can do this while they're fresh out of the oven but you need quick hands, so be careful). Let em cool for 10-15 minutes and chow down. I like to eat em while they're warm. If not, bag em up & bring em to school or work if you like. However beware that sometimes they smell a bit and can stink up a classroom, I've almost gotten caught before. They taste good honestly. The burnt cracker taste and the peanut butter go together well. I like to wash them down with a nice cold glass of coke.

I hope this was helpful! ENJOY AND BE SAFE!

-Pov

--------------------
Love, Sincerity, Desire...

"If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth."

"I am totally impressed with you people... Seriously, we live on a planet where we're very crammed together and I think we do really well. It's just when we watch the news and we watch entertainment... it's about peoples' conflicts tied together in the most exciting possible way."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineScraps
Stranger

Re: How To Make "Firecrackers" [Re: POV]
    #13067534 - 08/18/10 02:58 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

:gethigh:
so do u suggest one cracker per dose which would equal .3 grams?, becuase whenever i used less than .5 from sum dank bud i barely felt it and i did use the butter and followed the recipe exactly, maybe it was my tolerance but i do know that i wold have gotten a hell of a lot higher smoking it

OfflinePOV
Aquatic Patterns
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: How To Make "Firecrackers" [Re: Scraps]
    #13067544 - 08/18/10 03:02 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Nah dude... to get high I eat like eight crackers lol. And if you would've gotten higher smoking it, you ain't doin it right. The thing with edibles is it takes a bit of experimentation to find out what works, and experimentation usually = lost weed. Keep trying til you find out what works for you, and maybe your just not one for edibles after all. Some people truly prefer smoking.

-Pov

--------------------
Love, Sincerity, Desire...

"If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth."

"I am totally impressed with you people... Seriously, we live on a planet where we're very crammed together and I think we do really well. It's just when we watch the news and we watch entertainment... it's about peoples' conflicts tied together in the most exciting possible way."

OfflineKinichAhau
Sun Eyed Lord
Male

Loc: State of Eternity
Re: How To Make "Firecrackers" [Re: POV]
    #13067776 - 08/18/10 06:06 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I usually go with 320 for 22 minutes, after nuking the firecrackers for 15 seconds. Then 15 more seconds at the end of cooking and we're good.
This usually works. Also I think that using butter would only be necessary if using non-organic peanut butter like say Skippy or Jiffy or something.
I personally prefer Nutella on graham crackers. Tastes great.
Like the OP said, if you're not getting higher on edibles you ain't doin 'em right.

--------------------
:awecid:    :sunstone:  :nitrous:

(Thanks to Sui for letting me use this!)

"....buy small portions of say 1/2 gram...buy from a reliable internet source (they're out there) and store in a cool, dark, secret place"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules