Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineODhaze
outdoorhaze

Loc: in the haze
Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: LTBOOMER]
    #1276628 - 02/04/03 04:33 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

here's one for ya, i posted it in the spore exchange forum a while back. I was explaining what happened to all my stuff. Its a pretty fucked up story so i thought i would post it again...

It was a typical night, we had planned on taking the first batch of golden teachers whatever the yeild, I think we each took about 3.8 grams.
There were 4 of us, we will just say "D", "T", "B", and "M". I guess the night wasn't so typical though, M had claimed that his parents were kicking him out of the house because "they werent a hotel". That day M went to his house gathered his belongings and threw them in his car and called his new home 93' Lumina drive...

I dont think that that night was the best for him to consume 3.8g of GT's. He had always claimed that he was "depressed" that he was "schitzo" that he was "bipolar". The only problem this kid has folks, is being pathological. I now know this after several other incedents i had with him.

Anyway, we all asked him you know, we made sure he was alright, we made sure he felt like he could handle what we knew was going to be a long night into uncharted territory of our inner space.

So we went back to my house, chilled out in my room and took our dose. The trip started out very well, very promising. I could tell it was going to be intense. We laid in my yard watching the stars and laughing about the dumbest shit. I went inside to see what B was doing and he was spaced out in a chair looking at the ceiling fan. I took a while to move him, but we eventually went outside. B and I were shocked to find that M and T had taken off somewhere , i assumed they went for the beach but i was wrong. B and I decided that we should go around my block and look for them....in the car....yeah i know it was fucking stupid. M and T were in M's car as well, so B and I drove to the beach. M and T werent there, so we went home.

Upon arival i could see M....well three of him waving in and out of the bushes and the street in a rainbow of colors. I dont know why he was running down the road, but we pulled up next to him and asked where the fuck he was....this is where it gets bad.

M walks over real casual, leans in on the window and says...

" I hit the bitch, I hit the bitch and i killed her."

SO im like WTF?! what do you mean Where the fuck is T?!! He told me she was down stairs and she was fine, (she was, but i later found out that M was screaming at her and hitting her in the car...not hard though) thats my girl btw,

He repaeted to tell me that he hit the bitch and killed her, he said it was this lady at the gas station. He went to put gas in and when he went to pay he said that the pennies told him to and he hit the lady in the face over and over again until she stopped moving....

This was too much, I couldnt...I wouldnt believe it. I asked him over and over again what happened. What were the details i needed to know. He also said that he was on mushrooms and then he hit her....

I questioned him over and over again hoping to god that this just wasnt true. His story though, began to falter, little things he told me didnt fit. He started to claim that "he just didnt know if he did it or not". I was scared to, but i made him go back to the gas station and find out if he had done this horrible horrible thing. After all i couldnt have him on my property, or even near me if it were true..

He left and B and I went inside, we had one mission.

Disassemble the Terarrium.

So here we are, about 3 1/2 hours into a really fucked up trip, ripping apart my room, cleaning beaners, bongs,bowls, literature, cakes ,terrarium, incubator, supplies, jars, everything that would involve me, up and out of my room.

1/2 hour later, B and I had put our all into it ,we put everything we were into it, we had everything, and i do mean EVERYTHING into a box, and into the trunk of my car ready to be driven to some undisclosed location in the woods to hide it.

i had to throw 3 perfectly good cakes into a dirty wooden box, the cakes had 7g on them.

M came back, i was in my room with a large wooden dowel rod ready to beat the living piss out of him. He told us that he had paid 75 cents in gas and that the lady was just fine.......

B, T, and I spent the rest of the night vowing to make the most of our lives, vowing that we were going to change everything we were. All this while M sleeped off the rest of his mushroom trip.

yeah that was pretty crazy, i dont talk to that kid no more.....

-outdoorhaze-

--------------------
I believe i will go out to the seashore, let the waves wash my mind. Gunna open up my head now just to see what i can find...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledeprave
GrandmasterToker

Loc: DownUnder
Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: ODhaze]
    #1287299 - 02/07/03 02:42 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

One time i was trippin on 3 hits of greatfull dead blotter and i was driving on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere and it was a super blizard it looked like i was flying thru space or something anyway, we see this fucking brand new camero tipped over upside down on the side of the road with two people outside screaming, i noticed its my old best friend from middle school that i hadnt seen in 7 years or so i was tripping so hard, it wasnt his car but his friends which i didnt know and they where all drunk, i inspected the wreckage of course (tripping u always inspect things) and commented about how he left the dome light on followed by a gigle or three, damn im glad he didnt try to kill me for saying that, someone was around that couldnt know we where tripping so i explained to my friend promplty after i realize what i just said, anyway it was a very long trip but that was one of the most awkward things to happen to me mid trip (that was reality)  peace :smile:

--------------------

NONE OF THE ABOVE IS TRUE I LIKE TO WRITE STORIES

Offlineflow
outlaw immortal
Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: deprave]
    #1287853 - 02/07/03 06:19 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

ok, so the first time i ever took acid i was with four of my good friends.
they had all done it before, so i felt pretty comfortable being around them the whole night. We sat in my buddy's basement until we all started to trip so much that just wanted to get out of there. We called up a buddy of ours, cause none of us wanted to drive trippin, and he picked us up in his huge ass conversion van.

For a while everything was cool, we just drove around smoking a few bowls, laughing our asses off. All of the sudden my friend G starts WIGGING out. He starts yelling, "look if you guys don't want me here ill just leave." we were all like WTF?? where did this come from. So we tried to calm G down, but he kept yelling stuff like "i hate you guys anyways", "you guys are all gay." After about ten minutes of this, and us being unable to calm him down he says "fine it's over then"
and he tries to jump out the window of the moving van!!!! Needless to say this totally freaked me out, this was my first trip ever. he got about halfway out of the car and all i could think of to do was grab his legs. i managed to hold him in until my buddy stopped the car, then i let go of G and he jumped out.

Then G turns around and says "what the fuck you trying to do?" and starts pushing me. I was starting to wig out myself at this point, and no one else was doing anything so i just cracked G in the jaw and knocked him out cold. He slept over at my friend J's house that night, and the next morning he remembered very little, but he did have a very swollen jaw. He to J that he thought he got jumped by a bunch of mexicans.

I try to stay away from acid now. Shrooms are much better.

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: flow]
    #1288187 - 02/07/03 08:39 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, acid is fucked!

my buddy and i did a quad one time and we were peaking when we got to my room. I got us some moutain dew and he was just looking at it all confused like. So i opened it for him and started drinking mine. Well he picked it up, and squeezed the can in his hand spilling liquid all over my carpet. Well i kinda snapped and told him to get out of my house, but he was still all fucked up and didn't comprehend. He'd get up to leave then go sit down again. I started treating him like a dog telling him to stay there, and lay on the floor...
It was really fucked up and for like a year our friendship was non-existant, but now, several years later we still hang out occasionally, but were never as good friends as we once were.

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Offlinedjchilxxn
Midnight Toker

Loc: San Diego, CA
    #1299974 - 02/11/03 11:31 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Great stories everyone.

Once I had been day-tripping on mushrooms, and had had the most peaceful and fulfilling experience. I called up some friends and we decided to trip that night too. At about sunset we met at a park and they ate their sacrament. As Soon as we got up to leave for our destination, but only about 5 minutes after gestation, we saw a bright pink pick-up truck drive by. Not only that, but there were about 5 girls in the back with green face paint on, and they were only wearing towels.

Now needless to say I thought I was having a mad hallucination. My friends, though, who couldn't have been tripping, saw everything. We had no idea what to think, but it certainly set a tone for weird cars the rest of the night.

We were all tripping, so I'm not sure, but I remember seeing about 10 firetrucks just driving down the street at about 11 o'clock. We also saw a motorcycle gang that wasn't human (I imagine this was a hallucination) and about 10 ice cream trucks.

Mind you this was all after dark.

Nobody could really explain this, and my friend (who tripped for the first time) was sure that reality changes to fuck with you when you are on shrooms.

Those were the good old days. Hehe.

--------------------

-----

i like ham

OfflineShRo_0My
KillaHo

Loc: overTHErainbow, BC
Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: djchilxxn]
    #1300294 - 02/11/03 02:00 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

This mushrooms trip was absolutely the worse mushroom trip I have ever had (good experience either way though)..

Ok, well, the plan was to simply get together with a couple buddies, and ingest some mushies. It was supposed to be a chill night with everything we wanted at our diposal (ie weed and warmth). But our trip didn't go as planned AT ALL!

We got are mushies and drive to my buddies place. We dose @ around 5:08pm. We are chilling out and we hit the vaporizer a couple of times. We decide to go for a walk to wait for the shrooms to kick in. So we start our walk (mind you it's pretty chilly outside as it is) and it's all going good. We head up to a beach and attempt to start a fire. We almost get the fire a going, but it was mighty hard as the shrooms started to kick in. So not big deal, we walk back to my buddies pad. But as we are walking to his place (his place is a suite which is the lower half of a house, the house belonging to his landlord being a sweet old lady and out of town at the moment) we see around 8 cop cars, maybe more. So we continue to walk, in all three of our minds shit is going crazy. We have no idea as to why this shit is happening and why at this particular moment in time.

Well to make a long story short.

We end up walking around town for hours freaking out every moment. Barely able to communicate with eachother our minds are at all total loss. We aren't sure if we should go back to the house or if we should wait for the shrooms to totally wear off and then go. We finally go back, and O SHIT!!!!! It's fucking worse, there is a road block for the entire street. There is an ambulance and probably 20 cop cars and a few SWAT vans. There is an entire SWAT team all around the house. They are using a speakphone calling out to someone to come out. We are totally freaked the fuck. Hehe, so we end up sitting and watch a soccer game. We finally get the balls to go to the cops and ask what's up.

Here is what happened. The landlord's son (Some conviced felon or some badguy or some sort) broke in the house and was hiding out. Earlier that day a locksmith came because her son was trying to get in. SC (guy who lives in the suite) had to tell the Locksmith that he was the landlord's son, but this being the first time he ever saw him he wasn't 100% sure if he was her son. Well he ends up getting in the house (which was around 3pm or so). We take our shrooms at 5pm and we leave. Only to come back to see many cops and then back again to see many more cops. Hehe, well, we ended up asking a few questions for the cops (with our INSANELY huge dilated pupils looking them straight in the eye). They didn't mind it seemed . The cops/swat busted down 2 doors (pics included). We finally got back to our comfy spot about 5-6 hours after ingesting the shroomies, still tripping out a bit, we listen to some ORB and watch Alice in Wonderland. That being a nice ending to our horrendous night of frustration.

Hehe, you just can't imagine what was going through our minds, insane shit...but it was quite an experience..(after this bad trip and 4 others, anxiety started to kick in, and i havnt mushed for months)

peace.

--------------------
Evil is anointed, get disappointed
Guillotine to your spleen
You'll get defeated, you can't beat it, join it

InvisibleLTBOOMER
Harpua
Loc: Lietuva
Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: ShRo_0My]
    #1300308 - 02/11/03 02:07 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Thats insane shroomy. How do u like those vaporizers, they any good?

--------------------
NOTICE: THIS POST IS A WORK OF FICTION AND IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

"I wanna remember to remember to forget you forgot me"

Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Over There
    #1300356 - 02/11/03 02:35 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

too many crazy and fucked up things have happened while i'm trippin' for me not to believe that the universe waits till your trippin' to give you a good scare. i can remember so much crap like people cutting themselves and car wrecks and lost keys and my wedding shower and.... all while tripping. well here's the story i'll share for this thread. me and my tripping buddies, you know the ones that you trip with every weekend for that blissful year or so when tripping is about all you do? we find out about this new amusement park opening up in the next state. we decide we are gonna check out this new park while trippin' nutzos on acid. we have a straightedge friend lined up as the designated driver who has never ever gotten in any trouble so we are set to go. we each take a 10 strip (insanely good acid) and have 10 more for when we get there plus however much acid we might have had (yeah, we were acidheads) in our wallets. so we are cruising along totally spaced out to Orb when all of a sudden the car is slowing down really fucking fast. as I start to snap out of it I see a highway patrol car (of this neighboring state) bouncing across the interstate median and immediately I'm like "WTF?!?!? is going on here?!?!?". Turns out our vibe had zoned the straight driver who never speeds and he was doing like 95 in a 60!! Well, it must have been the looks on our faces because when the cop saw us he said he smelled dope in the car which was not true because A: there wasn't any dope and nobody had smoked any all day and B: this guy's car (not the driver's) does get smoked in sometimes and he has air-fresheners everywhere so it actually reeks of air-freshener (another reason the cop may have suspected dope). Well, he calls his fucking cop buddies for backup. so 3 more HP cars show up and one is a K9 unit. now, this is a particularly hot-assed southern state we are in and it is a muggy, humid 100 degrees outside. we are all ordered out of the car. don't forget all but one of us is on a 10 strip of acid here. I mean I am watching the cop's face melt and the cars zooming by are just one long tracer and the grass is literally growing up to the cop's neck and his uniform is turning into a napoleon-like uniform. lo- and fucking behold they find a pair of broken scales in the car. you know the pocket kind that dangle? broken for god's sakes. in goes the k9, BTW this car is a brand-new Monte Carlo with leather seats and is the Owner's pride and joy. the dog scratched the ever living shit out of the seats. well, i get pissed about my rights and all and start telling the cops that we were visititng HIS state to have a good time and he was just shitting on it for us and he tells me to STFU. then he thinks it would be agood idea to make an example of me and puts me in handcuffs because i had the nerve to take my shirt off and sit down since it was so damn hot outside. well, it hought it would be fun to jump over the handcuffs and make them go from behind my back to in front of me. this scared the daylights out of him, he was all like grabbing for his gun and shit. well, this makes him decide to search all of us. he even like pulls my shorts out and looks down in there. the craziest part was that he took all of our wallets which, combined, had over a sheet of acid in them and laid them out on the hood of the car. the whole time we are just staring at our wallets just knowing we are going to jail for like manslaughter or something. well, they never looked in the damn walllets!!! finally we were let go. so we are now really on edge. we get there and the weather is awful, I mean you can't do anything without sweat just pouring off of you. the worst part was the people. this state has a large percentage of blacks and they are all here, in this park, we (white) are definitely the minority. I'm not racist but damn, seeing black/white mixes where people are all black/white splotchy is just gross enough (and they all STARED at us) when your not wigging out. the whole things sucks because it starts to rain while we are on a roller coaster, I mean fucking RAIN where it hurts it's falling so hard. we decide to leave but it is raining so damn hard you can't see anything but flowing water on the windshield and we have to pull off and sit on the side of the interstate for like an hour. A/C doesn't work too great while your not moving and the whole car was full of wet bastards, humid as shit, tripping out. finally we got home and me and my roomate get in our place and just break down. it was the first time we felt like doing acid was the wrong thing to do. we had been convinced we were going to jail. it was a real reality check. i have never seen this guy cry before and never since but boy he broke down into weeping! it was tough!! my worst acid-experience hands-down.

OfflineShRo_0My
KillaHo

Loc: overTHErainbow, BC
    #1300424 - 02/11/03 03:28 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

yeah, it was quite insane...it was perfectly bad, everything that could've happened did, and thats just so trippy, but thats also why I love mushrooms, they are unpredictable.

I actually didnt use a vaporizer, i used an aromazap (SP?), they work awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont waste your money on a vaporizer, go with the aromazap, its worth the money.

peace.

--------------------
Evil is anointed, get disappointed
Guillotine to your spleen
You'll get defeated, you can't beat it, join it

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1301789 - 02/12/03 06:26 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Vapourizers suck!

Hey shroomy were in bc are u?
Im lowermainland...
pm me.

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

InvisibleKackleDude
transmundaneother

Loc: Close to the Edge, Down b...
Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripp [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1302025 - 02/12/03 07:57 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Damn, there's some great stories on here! thanks everyone, this is my new favorite thread.

First time I tripped I was peaking about 2am, and kept hearing this weird screeching sound. I was prety aware that I wasn't tripping _that_ much, but couldn't see what it was making the noise (I eventually figured out it was coming form outside the house). I kept thinking that someone was scraping their car back and forth against the side of my house. Then I saw someone outside crouching at the same height I was standing (second floor), which tripped me out hardcore. It took me a while, but the person I saw(?) was on my dad's boat, 60-something feet, and its deck is at second-floor level. I figured it was him checking something on the boat because he had insomnia or something and dismissed it. I found out the next day it wasn't him, so I still don't know if It was all a hallucination or what.

--------------------
yeeeahh, it's gonna be well wicked

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripp [Re: KackleDude]
    #1302096 - 02/12/03 08:31 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Luv your avatar...
5 shrooms! :laugh:

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Offlineskabbo
ModifiedOrganism

Loc: NE US
    #1302917 - 02/12/03 01:49 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

A few years ago, I was at a friends house with 4 other friend in the middle of the night while her parents were on vacation, and we ingested between 2 and 3 hits of some strong blotter each.
Maybe an hour later, tripping hard, 3 of us decide to make a run to 7-11, but none of us had a drivers license yet. Not to let that stop us from what seemed like an adventure, we borrowed her mom's car, and continued with the plan, with me driving.
All went well as we made our run, realizing when we got to the store that none of us were hungry, and the point of our trip had really just been the trip itself, so we get back in the car. I spend the first 3 minutes of the ride wondering why on Earth the road looked so dark and hard to see, but never made the connection between that and my failure to turn on the headlights.

As they always will, a cop spins a U-Turn, and pulls us over. The two girls I'm with immediately start crying, and in general appearing very intoxicated. I'm fairly sure the cop knew of our condition the minute he walked up to the door, but he focused mainly on my lack of a drivers license, and our non-ownership of the car. I would remember in much more detail, but I was not nearly as panicked with the situation as my two friends were. It seemed a bit too surreal to bother me at the time, and I think i took it with a bit of amusement.
That is until the cop got us all in the backseat of his car, put Van Halen's "Jump" on the stereo at TOP volume, and drove us across 2 towns at 70mph on residential streets. He dropped us off at my house, which was 4 miles from our starting destination of my friends house, where the two others were still waiting for us. We made the long walk back, arriving back at the friends house at almost 7AM, still substanially altered, and being amazed at having the sun come up.

Final result: a $600 one time fee and $100 yearly for 3 years after that. I just finished paying it off last year.

--------------------
http://www.GetPlayed.com
Shamelessly getting amateur musicians some play

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripp [Re: skabbo]
    #1304696 - 02/13/03 04:59 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I drove up to the pool once on two hits...bad mistake!

My buddy and i were coming up and the plan was to drive to the pool befor it got dark.  Well we were too high to drive, but i decied i could handle it, so we headed of and the rain started.  Pounding pouring rain.  Now the pool wasn't far, but it was pretty dark now and pouring rain and it was rush hour traffic.  We started sweating and the windows fogged up and i got soo nervous my knee started shaking which made cluch control nearly impossible!  Somehow we made it without being pulled over or hitting anything, and that was the first and last time i ever drove on acid. :crazy:

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Invisibleadrug

#1305504 - 02/13/03 10:36 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

My friend Lisa and I were tripping on acid together for her birthday (my treat :wink:). We went back to her townhouse and went up to her room only to find her cat had died from labor complications. It was disturbing to walk into the room and see a very obviously dead cat.  :frown: I helped her clean up, then excused myself and went home. 

Offline3eyedgod
trippinkid

Loc: Far away and very near
    #1305746 - 02/13/03 12:13 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

There was this racially motivated fight with all these people around.  Only a few people actually fought but there were like 50 people in the middle of the street.  Then when I heard the sirens I figured it was time to put some distance between myself and this scene.  Then this cop saw me  walking  away from the area and started to talk to me.  Thank god those cubes (sugar cubes) were just beginning to kick in :wink:

--------------------
Without everything wouldn't nothing be everything and without nothing wouldn't everything be nothing.I am the beginning and the end,the source and the void, the light and the darkness,i am but a small drop of the ocean yet i am an ocean unto myself

Edited by 3eyedgod (02/13/03 12:15 PM)

OfflineCockyMandrill
addict

Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: 3eyedgod]
    #1305779 - 02/13/03 12:30 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

this isnt really fucked up, just wierd and funny. One morning i took a good amount of 5-meo-amt. This same day, which i did not know, my whole house besides the bedrooms was getting new carpet installed. I was tired and right after taking the amt i fell asleep for 30 minutes or so, and i woke up and there was a door in the middle of the room, and i tried going through it thinking it was some kind of portal but it was just a door leaning against my dresser. Then i walk downstairs and all the furniture was gone and the floor was bare, and I thought i was in the wrong house or i was just tripping balls and hallucinating like crazy.

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: CockyMandrill]
    #1307427 - 02/14/03 05:40 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Heh!  that would be a bit of a mind fuck! :smirk:

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Offline3eyedgod
trippinkid

Loc: Far away and very near
Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: CockyMandrill]
    #1307705 - 02/14/03 08:30 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

LOL! :laugh:

--------------------
Without everything wouldn't nothing be everything and without nothing wouldn't everything be nothing.I am the beginning and the end,the source and the void, the light and the darkness,i am but a small drop of the ocean yet i am an ocean unto myself

Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ca$hville
Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: 3eyedgod]
    #1307964 - 02/14/03 10:14 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Me my bro and my good buddy rojer just picked up a sac. We rolled about 7 blunts and rojer called up a freind of ours who we called "heepo". He said that he was interested in the couple grams of shroomies that rojer had and he had never tripped before. He came over and he ate them. We were going to go to see a imax movie downtown and smoke the blunts on the way. So we proceed downtown smokin the blunts and heepo is really spaced out. Hes all to himself and lookin weird. He starts tellin me to turn the music off, then turn it down. So we turn it off and he says "turn it off man" We told him it was off and he told us to stop and be quiet. He sounded confused. He then starts drifting off saying "thinking thinking thinking thinkkk...." Were all like WTF! So we keep smokin and drivin and all of a sudden in the silence he pops his head up and says "Im not gay" like we asked him. Were like uhhhh we dident say you were gay and hes just wiggin out bein strange as hell. We get all the way to the movie and he wouldent get out of the car. He was scared and we had to drive all the fuckin way back!! Damnit!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates