Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Offlineblujay
pass it b*ch!
Male User Gallery

Re: starcraft 2 players chat thread [Re: NortonStPhallus]
    #13134498 - 09/01/10 04:01 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Again today, I hammer both of the enemie's armies with a nydus and like 50 supply worth of hydra, only to have five survive and make it back to my base.

At this point both enemies have lost all their tech, I'm pretty sure the terran has no SCV's and no commands left, seeing as he was walled and I blew up all his SCV's as the hopelessly ran at his closed door lol.

The enemy protoss is fucked, again, everything gone and most of his army destroyed. No production facilities. Almost all pylons popped.

Then the dozen void rays kill me, having had only a few hydras left. I think to myself, ah we got this bagged, they aint even reached my teammate yet!

Only to find out he has less than 50 units, and all of them are un-upgraded zealots. After the game I found out he was bronze, and everyone else in the random matchup was gold.

W.T.F.

--------------------

wat man rly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: starcraft 2 players chat thread [Re: blujay]
    #13134668 - 09/01/10 04:33 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

nice.  i <3 feedback too.

Offlinemarmarlun
!
 User Gallery

Re: starcraft 2 players chat thread [Re: memes]
    #13134883 - 09/01/10 05:03 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

we should get some 2v2s going on some time, that'd be sweet.

Edited by marmarlun (09/07/10 04:47 AM)

OfflineReposadoXochipilli
Here, there, inbetween
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sand and sunshine
Re: starcraft 2 players chat thread [Re: marmarlun]
    #13138387 - 09/02/10 01:17 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

id be down with some 2v2's as well... open to whoever, ranked 1 in bronze right now but mostly due to still being new to the game.

skyytonic 278.

edit, jumped to 4 in silver

--------------------

Edited by ReposadoXochipilli (09/02/10 02:09 PM)

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Re: starcraft 2 players chat thread [Re: ReposadoXochipilli]
    #13138684 - 09/02/10 02:15 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

damn  my micro and macro need so much work.  i just played a zerg on kulas ravine (i hate that map PvZ, as there are a billion rocks that a bunch of lings can destroy to back door me.  He rushed with his lings early, of course, and I did a pretty good job of microing w/ a probe to keep them away.  He kept 'em in my base for a good while, but onc ei had 4 zealots i was able to eradicate him.

Took my 6 'lots to his base, and he had 3 spine crawlers, so there wasn't much i could do but park my lots at his choke point.  got warpgates and a pylon in his natural, and started amassing an army (although i failed to make probes during this, so my economy was WEAK). 

While i was trying to rebuild some econ (secure my natural) i had my units on hold outside in his natural.  He would (while i was back home macro'ing) push out with his roaches & mutas, and when a few of my zealots bit, he'd pull back, and then turn & one-shot them.  Did that like 10x before I finally paid enough attention to what was going on to stop him.

FUcking annoyin.g

Game ended when I got colossus.  As usual.

Offlinethe bizzle
the joke that no one spoke

Loc: :seriousbusiness:
    #13139931 - 09/02/10 06:49 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

goddamn sc2 makes me nervous as fuck

even when I own, I get so nervous I'm hesitant to play another LOL

maybe SC2 was funded by big tobacco :tinfoil: ....win or lose it makes me want to smoke a cigarette LOL

but its not so bad if I have weed (which I haven't)... i'm a lot more relaxed then

LOL i tried playing on a milder doseof :cactuar: yesterday...lol I kept thinking maybe i should do something less nerve-racking...but then again I do have a nervous "disorder"..sc just brings it out (and btw, its not like I waste my trips playing videogames, I was still getting my full dose of music at the same time, i just wanted to see what it would be like)

nerve racking as fuck, at least for me, but still a great great game

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

OfflineVibes
Good Vibes
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: starcraft 2 players chat thread [Re: the bizzle]
    #13140510 - 09/02/10 09:20 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I always get nervous before I start attacking, but no where near to the level that you do.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Good Vibes:mushroom2:

OfflineTedwilto
Veni, vidi, vici
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Sunny Afternoon in
Re: starcraft 2 players chat thread [Re: Vibes]
    #13140593 - 09/02/10 09:42 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

i get nervous when long periods of time go by and i havent been attacked yet.

--------------------

Song of the week, click Huey:

Song of the week list in journal.

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Re: starcraft 2 players chat thread [Re: Tedwilto]
    #13141730 - 09/03/10 06:04 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Tedwilto said:
i get nervous when long periods of time go by and i havent been attacked yet.

qft.  i know i'm being out-tech'd and i usually also fail to scout (in those instances - since if i was scouting, i'd probably be attacking while he macro's).

Quote:

I hear ya on that.  I have some anxiety issues as well, and now that i'm in the top few in the gold league i'm continually getting worked -- which makes me want to play less and less games (although I am learning, and getting better and better).  I started playing 2v2 random to give me something to play while i'm not feeling confident/alert/(or if im just too high)

OfflineVibes
Good Vibes
Male

#13150812 - 09/05/10 01:23 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I'm now getting matched against platinum players as "Evenly matched" :awebig:

--------------------

Offlineblujay
pass it b*ch!
Male User Gallery

Re: starcraft 2 players chat thread *DELETED* [Re: blujay]
    #13151128 - 09/05/10 02:45 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by blujay

Reason for deletion: blah blah blah

--------------------

wat man rly

Offlineblujay
pass it b*ch!
Male User Gallery

#13151135 - 09/05/10 02:48 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Official policy is (henceforth) that I tell you my pool number and then shut up from now on. I am deaf to your time-wasting chatter! If I see you attackign a vulnerability, and have forces, I will join. You do the same. It does not require a 2-page creative writing essay paper damnit!

Or you see that I am prevailing and decide to attack a second location, that's great too!

sticking to 1v1-3v3 from now on.

--------------------

wat man rly

Offlineblujay
pass it b*ch!
Male User Gallery

Re: starcraft 2 players chat thread [Re: the bizzle]
    #13151235 - 09/05/10 03:10 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

the bizzle said:

even when I own, I get so nervous I'm hesitant to play another LOL

maybe SC2 was funded by big tobacco :tinfoil: ....win or lose it makes me want to smoke a cigarette LOL

but its not so bad if I have weed (which I haven't)... i'm a lot more relaxed then

LOL i tried playing on a milder doseof :cactuar: yesterday...lol I kept thinking maybe i should do something less nerve-racking...but then again I do have a nervous "disorder"..sc just brings it out (and btw, its not like I waste my trips playing videogames, I was still getting my full dose of music at the same time, i just wanted to see what it would be like)

nerve racking as fuck, at least for me, but still a great great game

Me to, part of why I get so pissed when I lose, cuz it's like an hour of nerve buildup snapping on me all at once.

--------------------

wat man rly

OfflineTedwilto
Veni, vidi, vici
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #13151646 - 09/05/10 04:47 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

blujay said:
Official policy is (henceforth) that I tell you my pool number and then shut up from now on. I am deaf to your time-wasting chatter! If I see you attackign a vulnerability, and have forces, I will join. You do the same. It does not require a 2-page creative writing essay paper damnit!

Or you see that I am prevailing and decide to attack a second location, that's great too!

i find the more communication the better. Its asinine to assume your partner knows what you are thinking at ALL times.

--------------------

Offlineblujay
pass it b*ch!
Male User Gallery

#13151920 - 09/05/10 05:59 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Tedwilto said:
Quote:

blujay said:

i find the more communication the better. Its asinine to assume your partner knows what you are thinking at ALL times.

I have no problem communicating. I communicate all the time. I'll be like "gonna hit here with X" and then ping the map. Or I'll be like NYDUS! (ping the map) or, at the minimum I'll ping the map. Once. I don't spam it. God is that annoying. But look where I ping the map, because it's usually something you need to see asap Unless, of course I just told you what it was about, say a tactical move I am launching. In the first few minutes, it's just notification I've been miner scouted, or spotted a miner you may have missed.

If I scout their base successfully and see what they're up to I always announce it to my teammates in case they are too busy to check. I'll be like "red starports teching" or "blue tanks stay clear" or "lotta barracks reactors".

But it's this shit about saying way, way more than is necessary that's driving me insane. There is literally nothing you need to say that's going to be two lines long okay, and I keep seeing it!

I guess I should say NO MORE CHITTER CHATTER! I always say "less talking more winning" when people are wasting time.

In general if you search for vulnerabilities, attack them, and join your teammates when you see them doing so as well, if they do the same, it'll work. Sometimes I'll suggest a meet & attack if the need is felt. Early game I see someone following me (good!) I stop and let us hit one right after another, of course, but I keep getting teammates that don't do that, even when i very clearly have a large mass of lings at their back. The good idea would be to let my meat wash tenderize it first, but nay.

Edited by blujay (09/05/10 06:05 PM)

Offlineblujay
pass it b*ch!
Male User Gallery

#13151967 - 09/05/10 06:07 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

And for fuck sake, this is 2010, Blizzard fix that damn mic issues! And buy a mic you faggots! It's like 15 bux! WTF I have never played another PC game in the last four years with so few players that have mic support. In this game, it can be really really useful to communicate in full fluency without interrupting your workflow.

Check this out, this is why I am so glad they are nerfing the zeal spawn time by a few seconds. This is just retarded. Even with legs toss should not be able to outrush zerg. This is Starcraft dammit!

That said I usually don't fail to it since I learned how awesome banelings are and realized that roaches tank massive damage compared to zeals and toss can't get those robos (that beat the roaches) as fast as I can get roaches.

Too close for comfort.

Being able to move our sunken colonies (oh sorry, spines)... best thing to happen to zerg ever.

Edited by blujay (09/05/10 06:13 PM)

OfflineTedwilto
Veni, vidi, vici
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #13152424 - 09/05/10 07:53 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I havent had a mic in a while but im gonna get one once i get back to university. Im gonna buy me a sick pair of gaming headphones.

Any recommendations by you pro gamers?

--------------------

Offlineblujay
pass it b*ch!
Male User Gallery

#13152544 - 09/05/10 08:25 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Tedwilto said:
I havent had a mic in a while but im gonna get one once i get back to university. Im gonna buy me a sick pair of gaming headphones.

Any recommendations by you pro gamers?

Nah, Just use Cnet. I use a webcam mic array, it works well when I speak clearly into it.

I just found an Nvidea 8600 gs on the ground.

--------------------

wat man rly

OfflineVibes
Good Vibes
Male

#13152602 - 09/05/10 08:39 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Steelseries Siberia v2 headset is what I use. Really nice headset, the best I've had so far.

--------------------

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Re: starcraft 2 players chat thread [Re: Vibes]
    #13153568 - 09/06/10 12:41 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

now that i'm consistently getting matched against platinum, i'm getting sooo frsutrated by the quality harrassment.  just haven't dealt with it yet - going to take some getting used to.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds