Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
i'm so happy(phish tickets)
    #1292790 - 02/09/03 06:37 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Yesterday i got finally got a phish ticket for the greensboro show, after searching ever since they sold out, while trying my best to avoid scalpers at all costs.

It seems this friend of a friend of mine that i sold tickets to for the bonnaroo festival last year had a shit load of extra tickets to phish! I hadn't seen him since the festival until yesterday, when we went by his new place in the city. He sold us 3 tickets for face value, and he owed me fifty bucks so i got a phish ticket and settled a debt at the same time! It was a pretty sweet day.

Just a happy story about me beating the ticket scalpers  :grin: That's the way the story should always be too! Jamband fans need a underground ticket trading system of some sort with honest people that buy extra tickets to help out fellow fans rather than to rip people off. That would be a great way to shut out the scalpers.  :cool:

So who else is going to the show in greensboro?? Theres about 30 people i know just from my town that are going. It's gonna be a true caravan i hope. Everyone here ordered theirs in the lottery and got them, everyone except me! i was unlucky, but it doesnt really matter i suppose, cuz i'm going anyway  :laugh: 

--------------------
Religion is for people who are afraid of going to Hell; spirituality is for those who have been there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletryptamine_skies
For MentalExtensions

Loc: Hicksville
Re: i'm so happy(phish tickets) [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #1292943 - 02/09/03 07:33 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Phish is a great band.. I think they're pretty talented as musicians. The thing I don't like about them is their following.. That's not their fault though.

I just don't like all the wannabe neo-hippies that worship them. I'm sorry if that doesn't sound right to you, but in my experience they have always been ignorant, dumb, and disrespectful to psychedelic substances, which pisses me off the most.

But I am also sure there are alot of cool people that like Phish. I wouldn't mind seeing one of their shows, it would be a great time.

Congradulations on getting the tickets. :grin:

--------------------
The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious ; it is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science.

OfflineNeonBlack
enthusiast
    #1292977 - 02/09/03 07:49 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

My girlfriend and I will both be there, we got our tickets through mailorder.. At least 10 pepole that I work with will be there. A few of my friends are going to be coming up from SC as well. It's going to be a fun show.

Anonymous

#1293017 - 02/09/03 08:00 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
Re: i'm so happy(phish tickets) [Re: NeonBlack]
    #1293930 - 02/09/03 03:05 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

yes it is gonna be a good show. Not only because i haven't seen phish since NYE 2000, but also because i've always had this strange desire to see phish indoors. I don't really know why, i just think it would make the light show rock even more than it already does. heh

As i recall, from the older threads about people getting tickets, theres alot of people from the boards that are going to show. Which i think is pretty cool. It might even be a good place for a shroomery meet, cept for the fact that everyone thats going seems to already be going with 10+ people to begin with. So my guess is people are gonna be doing there own thing with their friends that night.

PhishCubes: heheh...now i feel like a dope for never checking out jamband.coms forums before now...Oh well, it's still good to know for next time i guess.

And for the record, i don't follow around phish and i don't "worship" them. I don't even really consider myself part of that scene actually...but a good portion of my friends might be classified as hippies i guess.

I just like the music. It's great music, and thats what i'm intrested in.
I will say this though. theres definetly gonna be some really drugged out hippies there(it IS a phish show) but for the most part the people are pretty level headed and overall pretty cool. Theres always a good vibe at a phish show once the music starts playing, and you can meet some pretty cool people at them if you try a little.

Phish shows are really great though. They are really some of the best i've seen. The musics great and the light shows are truely a sight to be seen. they're the best light shows i've ever seen anyway.

--------------------
Religion is for people who are afraid of going to Hell; spirituality is for those who have been there.

InvisibleLTBOOMER
Harpua
Loc: Lietuva
    #1297000 - 02/10/03 01:53 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

HELL YEAH MAN!!!!! FUCKIN 9 DAYS NOW UNTIL THE ALLSTATE ARENA SHOW. I WAS FLIPPIN OUT WHEN I GOT THE TIX!!!! IM STILL FLIPPIN!!!!

--------------------
NOTICE: THIS POST IS A WORK OF FICTION AND IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

"I wanna remember to remember to forget you forgot me"

InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
    #1297520 - 02/10/03 04:36 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I tried getting Phish tickets a couple months ago and they were sold out.

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

InvisiblePeachMan
Buster

Loc: Gotta Get Back to the Min...
    #1302049 - 02/12/03 08:08 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

i'll be there. and chicago. and both nights of cincy. and woosta.

--------------------
Santa Claus ain't legal-- and he's around.

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International
    #1302718 - 02/12/03 12:41 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I'm going to the Denver show on Tuesday :laugh:  Anyone else going?

--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
Re: i'm so happy(phish tickets) [Re: Cherk]
    #1304708 - 02/13/03 05:04 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

hell yeah man, I just scored tickets to Denver off ticketmaster, they released a section this morning. I heard it on jambands.com and got 2, I can't fucking believe this. See you in the Rockys bro this should be interesting.

Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel 7
    #1304722 - 02/13/03 05:10 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I got tickets for the Meadlowlands/Madison Square Garden show for next coming monday Feb 24th!

OfflineGolgi
Smolgi.

Loc: Chi Town
Re: i'm so happy(phish tickets) [Re: neuro]
    #1305039 - 02/13/03 07:49 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I'll be @ Allstate in 1 week!!  and I scored 2 tickets too Greensboro through the lottery.  These will be my first Phish shows ever.  I'm pumped.  Congrates too all those who FINALLY scored tickets.  See you there!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder