Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineIBLISS
the Almighty
Loc: HELL
life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, B.S.
    #1301589 - 02/12/03 06:08 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

why can't i smoke weed(or other things of that nature) in my home, if indeed I call being stone the state of bliss or happiness, why can't i pursue this, why is the high class the only ones to have goverment seats? and they all think the same, theres not one damn differnce between any of the parties, theres just this gapping whole in the class of the corrupt their unjust ways is leading us in to the toilet, the high class walk on th low are we victims of the food chain? and why shound only thouse with the all mighty dollar be in charge of our freedoms, the political seats should be one of sacrafice not persteige"sp" they should serve us with the mind, not the fame of the current way of things, you can be as dumb as a post, and still become presedent, as long as you have money and alittle fame your in. there should be some type of I.Q. test or a limit to how stupid you can be, does any one see what i do, and what can be done??? can I and a bunch of my hick friends draw up a decloration of war? and how would i go about this? the tea party in reverse" flood the system with mari jane

--------------------
I am the umbra and Penumbra, the first and the last,behold for once I was dead but now am alive

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, B.S. [Re: IBLISS]
    #1301605 - 02/12/03 06:14 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

not trying to sound too rude but you win the "Captain obvious" award...but i agree to a point.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Offlinebluesky
mushroom cowboy

Re: life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, B.S. [Re: IBLISS]
    #1301622 - 02/12/03 06:25 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

The public could stand up to the govt. for what they believed in, but there is the fear of losing everything you have (posessions). Ever see "Fight Club"? Tyler took away all personal posessions because your posessions end up owning you, therefore, if you have no posessions, you have no reason to stand down. This makes the ultimate fighting force. This is also why marijuana remains illegal, nobody has enough reason to stand up.
When the reason to fight is greater than the life you live things will be accomplished.

--------------------
You're my blue sky, you're my sunny day,
Lord you know it makes me high when you turn your love my way. Turn your love my waaaaaay, Yea.
-Richard (Dickey) Betts

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, B.S. [Re: bluesky]
    #1301659 - 02/12/03 06:43 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

well put.....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, B.S. [Re: bluesky]
    #1301974 - 02/12/03 09:38 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

you fail to realize that it's not just a willingness to fight or the fear of loosing everything, it's also a lack of organization...with 60 some odd groups trying to acheive the same ultimate goal, each working in their own way with different items on the agenda first....who is really going to listen...

if the different orgs would pool resources and petition congress for a repeal of prohibition laws then there would be a chance, but the constituency would have to back them in some form of protest....Quit paying the taxes to the US and State Governments, tie up law enforcemet personel, every time you are stopped, ask the same questions as you are asked of you. Make the cop properly ID himself by showing his city or county employee card, they ALL have one or they arent cops....take a day off of work....if every one that support repeal took the same day off from work it would cripple this country for a short period, especialy if the threat was to become the 'fat lazy slobs' that we are

Norml issues responses to memo's, press releases and the like everytime one comes out, Recently durring the superbowl an anti-pot PSA was aired, norml's response was released but the only people that saw it were the ones that support their cause, not the rest of the public, those that are 'being lied to'....

Why doesnt Norml air their own comercials giving the 'truth' about the laws, why cant the cigarette companies do the same....Because there are laws preventing it, Tobacco Producers are prevented from airing comercials promoting tobacco use while alcohol producers are not....Political parties, well the Republicans and Deomcrats are guaranteed equal time on the air during campaigns, why are we not allowed this....Norml can afford it, but they cant because the networks will not sell them a time slot, they cant because there is probably a law against it...What would we know, we arent lawyers and half of them are burried in the text of some bill that supports schools or protects the wetlands.....

Question this...If Normal is really trying to repeal the laws why havent they tried to air their own 'PSA' on Broadcast TV where it can recieve the attention that it needs...Cant buy a time slot? LITIGATION...Take the networks to court, equal time for the same thing.....it's politics and we need to make them play by the rules THEY made....Request information from any and all groups that support a repeal or modification of the marijuana laws and poke them wiht a stick until they TRY to get one on TV during Prime Time....

Prisoner#1
....if I only had a clue....

edit: W have already lost every thing once we were forced to file for a permit to hold a demonstration, hold a political rally or even speak at a public place for a policical purpose, a permit that can be denied!.... so what more is there to loose?

Edited by Prisoner#1 (02/12/03 09:42 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Cannabis Seeds

General Interest >> Political Discussion