Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBigJohnson
Whoa! You guysneed to lightenup!

Loc: The Yard
How often to spray verm casing?
    #1299902 - 02/11/03 11:02 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I cased two days ago and already have several shrooms busting through, with the surface only 10% colonized.

Now that I'm on the right track, I don't want to fuck things up. My verm was a little on the wetter side because my cakes were a bit dehydrated when I broke them up. My question is this, how often should I spray? It still seems pretty wet in there and I'm more afraid of over watering than anything. Any help would be appreciated.

--------------------
Should the US relegalize drugs?

http://www.lp.org/issues/relegalize.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSixCee
keep rolling
Male

Loc: US, Chicago
Re: How often to spray verm casing? [Re: BigJohnson]
    #1299908 - 02/11/03 11:05 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

You should have waited for more of the surface to get colonized. Oh well misting it once a day is fine if it is in a fruiting chamber.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-->The above statements may or not be true.
->Quote of the Moment :
"Yea. All bitches are whores who love sex." -Cubie
----> PMs checked daily.

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #1299931 - 02/11/03 11:12 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

get on aim peter puffer

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineBigJohnson

Re: How often to spray verm casing? [Re: SixCee]
    #1299937 - 02/11/03 11:14 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

You should have waited for more of the surface to get colonized. Oh well misting it once a day is fine if it is in a fruiting chamber.

I still had it at incubating temperature. These guys just volunteered or something. Actually, my dry ass cakes were pinning a little when I cased them. I recognized from past failures that they were too dry, so I cased anyway. So far, things are looking good.

Maybe its just paranoia, but the tray is loosely covered with saran wrap now and is sitting a few feet under a light bulb. There is boo ku condensation inside, so I think I'll hold off adding anymore water for now.

--------------------

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Loc: London
Trusted Cultivator
    #1299950 - 02/11/03 11:19 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

the tray is inside a terrarium, though, right?

take the clingfilm off - you don't want CO2 buildup now you're fruiting, and fan several times a day.

--------------------
buh

OfflineBigJohnson

Re: How often to spray verm casing? [Re: shirley knott]
    #1299962 - 02/11/03 11:26 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I don't have a tank, Shirley. I use an ice chest, but right now the tray is just sitting in my closet with a light on it. The conditions are perfect without the use of a tank, as I keep things in that room really humid for my house plants by using a vaporizer. Its around 78 F and prolly 80-90% b pressure right now.

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #1299969 - 02/11/03 11:30 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

dude you realy got to get a clear rubbermaid, and some perlite, and h2o2.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag