Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Gourmet and Medicinal Mushrooms

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < First | < Back | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96
OfflineCubePusher
Stranger
Re: VVV VVV gets a free wedge thread! [Re: Harry Manbach]
    #27001803 - 10/24/20 08:39 PM (1 month, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Harry Manbach said:
Quote:

flugelizor said:
@Harry Manbach
I think most would rather have a commercially prepared culture, then one generated and packed by someone on the boards for one month.
But the current offer is pink oyster. Whay not just buy a pink oyster culture and use it yourself?
Also. It's bad form to post without including the current offer at the end like this:

Cubepusher is offering:
VVVVVV Pink Oyster VVVVVV

Dang,snap..you and your condescending arrogance got me sir!!
First off ,the pink oyster offer is a month old,Don't want it,don't need it,wasn't checking on it!
I was simply trying to possibly bump this thread, but only have a Lc to offer...which is still a sealed unused 10ml "commercially" bought Brick Cap, Hypholoma sublateritium culture from The Mycelium Emporium.  Well because I don't have the conditions to grow it at the moment and it came in their monthly grab bag.

Sooo,thanks for your constructive criticism DickHead.  I guess I'll wait a couple more months till I have enough stats or xp points or whatever your "cool club" requires!

Cubepusher is offering:

...did I do it right?  #newb

Listen here ya NOOB.. Jk. Feel free to accept my Pink Oyster offer, I just won't ship it out to you (unless you do want it), then you can post up your Brick Cap's. Maybe someone will be interested in those, unlike my Pink's.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGreenGills
Male User Gallery

Re: VVV VVV gets a free wedge thread! [Re: CubePusher]
    #27002032 - 10/25/20 01:10 AM (1 month, 8 days ago)

Cube, I'll take the pink culture. I want to test some test some long term storage teks.

Offering...

vvvv King Oyster Tristan vvvv

OfflineHarry Manbach
Lock the door,Kill the light
Male User Gallery

Loc: NC
Re: VVV VVV gets a free wedge thread! [Re: CubePusher]
    #27011598 - 10/30/20 08:22 AM (1 month, 3 days ago)

Quote:

CubePusher said:
Quote:

Harry Manbach said:
Quote:

flugelizor said:
@Harry Manbach
I think most would rather have a commercially prepared culture, then one generated and packed by someone on the boards for one month.
But the current offer is pink oyster. Whay not just buy a pink oyster culture and use it yourself?
Also. It's bad form to post without including the current offer at the end like this:
Cubepusher is offering:

Dang,snap..you and your condescending arrogance got me sir!!
First off ,the pink oyster offer is a month old,Don't want it,don't need it,wasn't checking on it!
I was simply trying to possibly bump this thread, but only have a Lc to offer...which is still a sealed unused 10ml "commercially" bought Brick Cap, Hypholoma sublateritium culture from The Mycelium Emporium.  Well because I don't have the conditions to grow it at the moment and it came in their monthly grab bag.

Sooo,thanks for your constructive criticism DickHead.  I guess I'll wait a couple more months till I have enough stats or xp points or whatever your "cool club" requires!

Cubepusher is offering:

...did I do it right?  #newb

Listen here ya NOOB.. Jk. Feel free to accept my Pink Oyster offer, I just won't ship it out to you (unless you do want it), then you can post up your Brick Cap's. Maybe someone will be interested in those, unlike my Pink's.

Lol,I appreciate your flexibility and generosity!  Unfortunately..well not really, I have a pink culture on the shelf and a king in the fridge...I was just that new kid dipping his toe in the water... It's still too cold!

I'll lurk in the shadows and wait my turn....the time will come....and when it does I'll strike!!..or more realistically miss out then wait more.. It's 50/50 really

Greengills offering

Vvvv King Oyster Tristan vvvV

OfflineKing0fthajuiceS
Funny Guy
Male

Loc: FL
Re: VVV VVV gets a free wedge thread! [Re: Harry Manbach]
    #27039509 - 11/14/20 09:16 PM (18 days, 17 hours ago)

I'll take that King Oyster Tristan

Vvv  Commercial Shiitaki  vvV

--------------------
I like rain

Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right!

Till we meet again, Hermano. R.I.P

we made it rain 🌦

#cleanthisshitupsoIcandance

Edited by King0fthajuice (11/17/20 02:01 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: < First | < Back | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Gourmet and Medicinal Mushrooms