Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Vision's Laundry basket for Oysters?
    #1297861 - 02/10/03 06:56 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I'm not in a position to grow any magic at the moment, but I'd like to get some practice in if I can.

Would Vision's laundry basket method work for Oyster? Is there anything I would need to change to make it work?

I'd like to get some experience with grain, and straw, specifically with this tek. It doesn't actually have to be Oysters. Is there another mushroom that would grow similar to cubensis like this?

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=Forum4&Number=1276263&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&vc=1

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Edited by Baby_Hitler (02/10/03 06:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinezeronio
Stranger
Male

Loc: Slovenia
Re: Vision's Laundry basket for Oysters? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1298030 - 02/10/03 08:26 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I think it should work fine.
The oysters may require more fresh air exchanges so you'd have to open the bag sooner and keep higher humidity in the room or chamber.

Invisiblepsyconaut
NASA trainedpsychonaut
Loc: The Great White North
Re: Vision's Laundry basket for Oysters? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1298967 - 02/11/03 06:30 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I too think it'd work quite nicely....I've never seen that technique before!!! Looks cool.

-psy

--------------------
It may look like a button mushroom right now, but wait until you see how it grows!

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Vision's Laundry basket for Oysters? [Re: zeronio]
    #1308834 - 02/14/03 07:12 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

With cubensis you don't even put the bag on it untill they start fruiting.

With Oysters would there even be any need for the bag?

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Vision's Laundry basket for Oysters? [Re: psyconaut]
    #1308838 - 02/14/03 07:15 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I'm going to try some oysters with this method using popcorn spawn here in a few months.

I probably won't be able to Pasteurize that much straw though.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract