Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLOPHO.MP
looker

Loc: Santa Cruz CA.
Salvia Sources?
    #1296730 - 02/10/03 12:27 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Well..I would have posted this in the other drugs forum but....

I know that it is in the works to make Salvia illegal in the US so I hope this post won't be breaking the "No Sources" policy.

Well anyway, what is the best source of Salvia that you guys have found? I have checked out Mazatec Gardens and Shamanshop.com but I don't know who to buy from.

Also what is the latest in the governments attempt to illegalize the plant?

Thanks!

--------------------
---Still Searching---

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Salvia Sources? [Re: LOPHO.MP]
    #1296745 - 02/10/03 12:31 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

And I hope I'm not breaking any rules by replying :blush:

I have ordered from Mazatec Garden so far every time I've bought salvia, and have been satisfied with my orders.  To my knowledge, Mazatec Garden sells extract for the cheapest, but I'm not 100% positive on that.

I recently ordered 30g of leaves from Mazatec Garden.  The day after I sent out the money, I looked at Bouncing Bear's salvia and they sell leaves for half the price!  So, as far as I know, Bouncing Bear has the cheapest dried leaf prices.

OfflineOn_the_pot
Asshole
Loc: Virginia Beach, VA
Re: Salvia Sources? [Re: LOPHO.MP]
    #1298862 - 02/11/03 05:59 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I would say check your local headshops. I get salvia from a headshop called jestures. i'm pretty sure that other headshops will carry it too, just ask, it isnt illegal yet!! I would order it online, but i dont see the point when i can get it as soon as i want it instead of waiting for it to be mailed to me. It's obviously gonna be a bit more expensive than ordering online, but the convenience is nice. and if you get the extract, i really dont think the source matters, other than for price and convenience.

--------------------
Signature

OfflineShrewDigsby
Toker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Shrewtown somewhere near ...
Re: Salvia Sources? [Re: On_the_pot]
    #1298915 - 02/11/03 06:12 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

If you can find a local headshop that would be cool. I've had no luck doing so in chicago.

Here's my best three places to get good cheap salvia.

1. Ebay...really cheap....sometimes it's standardized and sometimes not

2. I am Shaman This will take you to their order page...It's standardized and the cheapest retail prices on the web that I've found. Here's a link to their home page
-Funny story, the guy who runs this site used to post his local Chicago address on the web. Well, I lived about a mile away so I thought I'd cruz by there and see if I could make purchase salvia in person rather than spend another $8 waiting for mail delivery. When I drove by a new condo buildin was there. I emailed the guy askin if his address is still valid. He responded that he only did business via mail. That's when I realized he's basically a home chemist doin business out of his apt. Long story short, next day I hop on his site and he changed his address to a po box. I guess he didn't like the idea someone drove by...like it frickin matters in a metro area w/ 11+million people. So, I decided not to order from him.LOL.

For all you mtv likers, this guy's place is a half block or so down from where real world was filmed two seasons ago.

3. SalviaDClub You have to join the club. It's fast and only about $6 for a gram of x5 (this is including the shipping and handling). It's not standardized, but you can't beat that price...except maybe on ebay.

--------------------
Marijuana is a horticultural plant.  Hemp is an industrial weed.  I believe they were both provided to us by GOD to use and enjoy.

Offlinechills420
Poo Pie Maker

Re: Salvia Sources? [Re: ShrewDigsby]
    #1298932 - 02/11/03 06:19 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Theres a few places to get it from the strongest I've found was salvialight
There pretty str8t up there u get what u pay for + extra usually.
I ordered and had my package in 4 days.

--------------------
Teach a man to make cakes he will trip for a night. Teach a man to case he will trip forever

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder