Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleStainItBlue

Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: Seeka]
    #1298860 - 02/11/03 05:58 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

what happens if the kids stumble into mushrooms and put them in their mouth? they are cracking down hard on neglect after the dyfus shit and when drugs are involved it makes a huge difference.

He was growin them where they live and play you idiot!

Edited by StainItBlue (02/11/03 05:59 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStainItBlue

Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: StainItBlue]
    #1298888 - 02/11/03 06:06 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

What the hell are you talking about, man? He was tripping when the kids were away. It's not neglect. Your opinion backed by a degree doesn't mean shit. That's like some guy with four doctorates in English coming on MS NBC and telling us all how he thinks the war on Iraq is bullshit..

you obviously didnt read his or mine entire post's..i gave my point of view of what could possibly happen to him...its not the same thing as a war and an english proffesor now is it..he already got kicked out of his appartment and what makes you so sure they wont get the children involved? They can do anything they want.

Offlineflow
outlaw immortal
    #1299030 - 02/11/03 06:48 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

first off, relax, this guys been through enough.
second, im sure he doesn't just leave his shrooms lying around for the kids to pick up and put in their mouths.
So anyone with kids who grows is neglecting their children??
i really don't think you could come to your conclusions with just the info in this thread.

InvisibleStainItBlue

Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: flow]
    #1299118 - 02/11/03 07:12 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

first off, relax, this guys been through enough.
second, im sure he doesn't just leave his shrooms lying around for the kids to pick up and put in their mouths.
So anyone with kids who grows is neglecting their children??
i really don't think you could come to your conclusions with just the info in this thread.

i never said that i said the authourities can use this against him can you read?

and anyone who keeps drugs around kids is a jerkoff!!!

Edited by StainItBlue (02/11/03 07:13 AM)

InvisibleStainItBlue

#1299125 - 02/11/03 07:14 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

people dont leave guns around either but kids still find those dont they!

Offlineflow
outlaw immortal
    #1299363 - 02/11/03 08:21 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

dude, mushrooms are a million times less dangerous than guns.

Offlineflow
outlaw immortal
    #1299381 - 02/11/03 08:25 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

better not keep any cough syrup or tylenol then.
you can have kids and still responsibly grow and take mushrooms, it just makes it much harder.
i'm just saying you know very little about this guy's situation with his kids, and just because you have kids and take mushrooms once in a while doesn't make you neglect your kids.

InvisibleStainItBlue

#1299428 - 02/11/03 08:40 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Quote:

better not keep any cough syrup or tylenol then.
you can have kids and still responsibly grow and take mushrooms, it just makes it much harder.
i'm just saying you know very little about this guy's situation with his kids, and just because you have kids and take mushrooms once in a while doesn't make you neglect your kids.

cough syrup and tylenol arent illegal..does it really matter what his situation is? hes cultivating a CDS.which is illegal....I could honestly care less what happens to this guy i was simply stating that this CAN effect his children..and the court can have a social worker come to his house every week and check up on them if they choose to do so..your argument is fine but the court may decide that he has neglected his kids, and his isnt a suitable parent

Edited by StainItBlue (02/11/03 08:49 AM)

Offlineflow
outlaw immortal
    #1299537 - 02/11/03 09:03 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

is really the law that's stupid not him though.
not saying i disagree totally, doing anything that could risk you losing your kids is stupid

OfflineSeeka
Psychotrooper
Loc: Western Hemisphere
    #1299631 - 02/11/03 09:37 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

It's a stupid child abuse argument that growing shrooms is putting your kids at risk. Perhaps they can try you on that, but it'd be lame if they did.

OfflineTRaNcE_TriPPeR
TRaNcE FoRTriPPiNG!
Loc: Calgary, Alberta
    #1310039 - 02/15/03 01:39 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

You're an idiot man. Let it go. Shrooms may be illegal, but if tylenol or cough suryup (sp?) were taken in big amounts, it could kill...shrooms won't kill...just make the kid trip (and no I don't think it's good for a kid to trip, but my point is that guns are way more fucking dangerous then shrooms.... I'd rather have my kid find shrooms then find a gun and shoot himself.

--------------------
"GROOVY" - Popular 60's Slang :smirk:

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: TRaNcE_TriPPeR]
    #1310056 - 02/15/03 01:47 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

There's a "Be Nice" policy in effect on this forum.... no name-calling please :smile:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineCockyMandrill
addict

Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: Strumpling]
    #1311305 - 02/16/03 07:43 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

If you were a little kid and found some shrooms and decided to put them in your mouth i guarantee you would spit them out, they don't taste good, and couldn't see a kid eating anymore than a small bite.

OfflineSombie
Moonrock eater

Loc: Stafford, Virginia
    #1311356 - 02/16/03 08:14 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah you know what? your right, I better not have any Advil or other OTC in my entire house because the kids might get to them right?

Having Shrooms in the house with kids is no worse then having Cough syrup in the house with kids (morally anyway)

So yeah, the law is stupid, not this man.

--------------------
"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable." - Hunter S Thompson

Check out Agio

Follow my NFL Blog

Edited by Sombie (02/16/03 08:16 AM)

Anonymous

#1311526 - 02/16/03 09:24 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

You're an assumptious *****. He probably grew the mushrooms out of reach of his children, so go **** yourself and your fucking degree and lay off a guy whos got to deal with a lot of bullshit over some mushrooms.

Edited for the be nice policy.

Edited by immaculate (02/16/03 09:25 AM)

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: Seeka]
    #1312060 - 02/16/03 01:50 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I went for a job at the children's court and did a lot of reading about child abuse and the law. It seems you have to do a hell of a lot to have your kids taken away from you. Because the damage done to children by taking them away from their home and their parents is a lot. So, the damage done to the kids by taking them away is weighed against the damage done by keeping them with the parents. So if this guy is a good father otherwise, and he sounds like a good guy, then most likely they'll try to find another solution. A social worker wouldn't be too hard to deal with - be like a cup of coffee and buscuit with a friend once a week or so! I don't know if that's the solution they would come up wiith because I don't know what other solutions are common (that's if they feel there is a case for an instance of neglect which I peronally doubt).

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: TRaNcE_TriPPeR]
    #1312996 - 02/16/03 11:23 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

shrooms won't kill...just make the kid trip

This isn't true. There are several documented cases of small children (toddlers) that died after eating magic mushrooms. In all of the cases I have researched, the mushrooms were wild.

I am really surprised (though I guess I shouldn't be) of the judgmental attitude of the posters towards this issue. What happened to the idea of personal responsibility? Why must somebodies life be judged by the rest of us because they are growing both mushrooms and children? We have never met this person, yet we are making a blanket assumption that they are somehow a bad parent because they grow mushrooms. This is a small step from the ruling classes assertion that anybody that has anything to do with illegal drugs is a bad person and deserves to spend their life in jail. We have all done good things. We have all done bad things. This group as a whole is familiar with being baselessly judged. Lets not give in to simplicity and attack each other without merit. Peace.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlineindkebr
Loc: Colorado
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: Seuss]
    #1770698 - 08/01/03 06:10 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

All of you who went to bat for me are the shit! I thank you. I haven't been to the site for along time, but thought I would read the thread I started. Fuck you all for talking shit, and thank you all for feelin me. It's all over, cass dropped. DEA can suck my dick. I have a great father to all you fucks who talked shit about that. They had no way to access where I was growing them. Thanks to this board and the advice, I got off with no charge. Keep it real and take care.

--------------------

OfflineThe FUnGal FiEnD
Mister, can youplease help mypony?

Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: indkebr]
    #1770861 - 08/01/03 07:05 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

AWESOME MAN!!! I'm so glad you are safe. Stay free brother.

--------------------
"Don't believe the florist when he tells you that the roses are free." -- Ween

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: The FUnGal FiEnD]
    #1770946 - 08/01/03 07:49 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

AMEN.  score one for us!  :grin:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies