Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

eBay Shop for: Lab Glassware

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #1298677 - 02/11/03 06:33 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

In one of the PVC end caps, drill a single small hole in the center. This hole should be correctly sized to snugly receive the little outlet nozzle of your butane can.

In the other end cap, drill a group of 5 or 6 small holes clustered in the center (like a pepper shaker).

After putting a piece of paper towel or coffee filter inside it for filtration, put the end cap with several holes on one end of the pipe. Push it on there real tight. This is the bottom.

Fill the pipe up with plant matter that has been pulverized into a coarse powder. You want it filled, but not packed down. (Full pipe estimated at 1.5 oz capacity, but this is a guess. I did not weigh it.)

Place the top end cap on the pipe. Again, push it on as securely as you can by hand.

Find a location outdoors with a decent breeze. You want these butane fumes to be quickly carried away. Seriously.

Mount the pipe (single hole-side up) over a vessel that can hold 300mL+. Beakers are perfect. A lab stand and clamp are ideal for the mounting, but a regular shop clamp or anything that can hold it sturdily is fine. (Avoid metal if you can, to reduce the chance of sparks.) Position the bottom end of the pipe immediately over (1-2") the receiving vessel to eliminate splatter loss.
Turn the butane gas can upside down and dispense the gas into the pipe via the single top hole. A whole 8-oz can takes about 10-12 seconds to evacuate. Be brave, swift, and careful. A spark at this moment would spell disaster since you have basically created an incendiary explosive device that is leaking.

When you've exhausted the can into the pipe, back off to a nice distance and let it do its thing.

could i use this to extract shrooms?

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
You want abaloon?

Loc: La La Land
Re: extraction [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1298697 - 02/11/03 06:40 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

This makes good hash oil!! been there .. done that!!

but shroom oil???? ehhhh....???????

Here Johny,, have a joint.. all your friends are doing it!!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

eBay Shop for: Lab Glassware

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation