Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinekechlesurf
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: California weed vs Amsterdam [Re: scienceguy]
    #12963713 - 07/27/10 08:39 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

what does mullein taste like, i have heard of it but never smoked it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSamuel L Jackson
Bad Motherfucker
Male

#12963723 - 07/27/10 08:41 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

actually, putting more tobacco than weed in a joint isnt necessarily a bad idea.

because it certainly doesnt take me a joint of straight up weed to get ripped off some good shit. and you would save money on tobacco (if you smoked it anyway) by buying rolling tobacco and not cigarettes. granted, it would probably be more of a 'i rolled this for myself' type of thing, since there would be just enough to get one person stoned in it.

ive never done it before, and im not particularly inclined to do so because i rarely smoke joints.

--------------------

OfflineFatChicksNcoke
And psychedelics :D
 User Gallery

#12963726 - 07/27/10 08:43 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

scienceguy said:
CO2 supplementation is a joke...  and environmentally irresponsible.  Keep your grow room under 75 and CO2's effect is negligible at best.

Indoor or outdoor, altitude is altitude.  Shit works different at 8,000 to 10,000ft.  You're not growing weed in pressurized container, are you?

If this argument isn't a reason to just legalize it...  Then we could just send our samples to a lab and test them and see who's dick was biggest.

dude, they said the reason they produce more thc is because the intense uv. pressure has nothing to do with what your talking about.

and just say they make a plant that has adapted to this uv and makes more thc consistently.

indoor you cannot replicate the suns uv power, so you lose alot of potency simply because the plant was adapted to the environment outside.

c02 is far from a joke, you need to get a grip buddy.

ive almost doubled my yields from increasing c02 in the air from around 400 ppm to 1500ppm.

temperatures play a huge role, yes.

ideal temperature when supplementing c02 at 1500 ppm is about 85 degrees fahrenheit.

75 is too low when supplementing c02 because the plants metabolism increases with heat.

corndog burning in your face :cortez2:

actually, i dont believe you even grow, and if you do you are quite ignorant of ideal conditions in an indoor environment.

--------------------
:bobmarley: Shroomism said:
biting into a juicy delicious piece of fruit while tripping balls is probably up there in my greatest life experiences.:lsdabc:

HappyTrippin said:
I usually combat those kinds of negative statuses with a status of my own.

Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful. - Buddha

Offlinekechlesurf
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: California weed vs Amsterdam [Re: Samuel L Jackson]
    #12963730 - 07/27/10 08:43 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

i just dont think tobacco taste good and a little harsh to inhale

InvisibleSamuel L Jackson
Bad Motherfucker
Male

Re: California weed vs Amsterdam [Re: kechlesurf]
    #12963736 - 07/27/10 08:45 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

kechlesurf said:

it probably would be disgusting w/o an actual cigarette filter.

--------------------

OfflineFatChicksNcoke
 User Gallery

#12963741 - 07/27/10 08:45 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

kechlesurf said:

who the fuck puts tobacco in a joint.

i do not enjoy tobacco.

i love weed.

putting tobacco in a joint would RUIN the weed imo.

i tried it before when i used to smoke cigs on the advice of a friend.

it was horrible.

--------------------
biting into a juicy delicious piece of fruit while tripping balls is probably up there in my greatest life experiences.:lsdabc:

HappyTrippin said:

Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful. - Buddha

Offlinekechlesurf
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: California weed vs Amsterdam [Re: Samuel L Jackson]
    #12963748 - 07/27/10 08:47 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I prefer tubes and glass pipes to joints, joints take away from the taste halfway through it when the weed that has resignated starts to burn.  But am looking forward to buying a vape this year, looking at a volcano right now

Offlinekechlesurf
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: California weed vs Amsterdam [Re: FatChicksNcoke]
    #12963756 - 07/27/10 08:48 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

FatChicksNcoke said:
Quote:

kechlesurf said:

who the fuck puts tobacco in a joint.

i do not enjoy tobacco.

i love weed.

putting tobacco in a joint would RUIN the weed imo.

i tried it before when i used to smoke cigs on the advice of a friend.

it was horrible.

I am sure it was, never wanted to try it, when i was in swizterland, they all kind of looked at me weird when i turned down their tobacco joint and rolled my own with straight weed.

InvisibleAlabama Slim
Chinese river witch

#12963767 - 07/27/10 08:50 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

kechlesurf said:
Normal regular mail would be fine.  And i wouldnt trust the swiss on cannabis quality, i went there for a glass show about 5 or 6 years ago, and EVERY single person puts more tobacco than weed in their joint, bowl or whatever they are smoking out of and they grow mass quanity of shitty outdoor.  The weed scene there is weak, mexico has better weed that they put in fuel tanks and smuggle across the border

I always figured they didn't know what the fuck was up with the whole putting tobacco in with bud.... hash sure so it burns the hash nice and even but why ruin good flowers. Another reason I figured dutch weed is bunk was the fact that few of the strains get respect in California from medical patients, who can chose any strains to work with. You never see the cannabis cup winners in dispensaries, the most popular are all Cali clones and new weird shit.
I'm no scientist or marijuana breeder........ just a guy who has smoked hundreds of strains of marijuana.

Offlinekechlesurf
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: California weed vs Amsterdam [Re: Alabama Slim]
    #12963772 - 07/27/10 08:51 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Cannabis Cup was started by Americans i believe

Offlinescienceguy
Instrument
Male

Loc: One Mile High... Flag
    #12963777 - 07/27/10 08:52 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

kechlesurf said:
I think CO2 mostly helps with quanity not quality, but i could be wrong, i just know i started pulling more per watt when i introduced CO2

You can get the same quantity just by keeping your temps at like 72.  As the heat increases, the stoma on the undersides of the plant leaves close to prevent too much moisture loss through transpiration.  Introducing them to a high CO2 environment reopens the stoma and allows the plant to continue it's processes (just with a higher water, lower nutrient demand).  By keeping the temps lower, you allow for more healthy soil culture, and keep the root zone cool, and the stoma on the plants function normally.  I think CO2 only caught on with indoor gardening because it's a way to get around running a really hot room.  I consider it a recognition of a problem, but it's not the appropriate solution IMO.  I have seen it used successfully (though still not the best solution), but most guys I know who run hot rooms get root rot (unless they're growing in coco with regular innoculations of beneficials).

Quote:

kechlesurf said:

Here's some stuff on mullein...

http://home.teleport.com/~howieb/smoking/smoke5.html

--------------------
"Freedom starts between the ears."

Edward Abbey

Offlinescienceguy
Instrument
Male

Loc: One Mile High... Flag
    #12963799 - 07/27/10 08:57 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

FatChicksNcoke said:
actually, i dont believe you even grow, and if you do you are quite ignorant of ideal conditions in an indoor environment.

You're right, I don't grow.  My plants do.

I know this...  An ounce of prevention is worth well more than a pound of cure when you're growing anything.  CO2 is just cure.  Prevention is running good temps that allow for SOIL metabolism to flourish.  What's feeding your plants?

--------------------
"Freedom starts between the ears."

Edward Abbey

OfflineFatChicksNcoke
 User Gallery

#12963811 - 07/27/10 08:59 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

scienceguy said:
Quote:

kechlesurf said:
I think CO2 mostly helps with quanity not quality, but i could be wrong, i just know i started pulling more per watt when i introduced CO2

You can get the same quantity just by keeping your temps at like 72.  As the heat increases, the stoma on the undersides of the plant leaves close to prevent too much moisture loss through transpiration.  Introducing them to a high CO2 environment reopens the stoma and allows the plant to continue it's processes (just with a higher water, lower nutrient demand).  By keeping the temps lower, you allow for more healthy soil culture, and keep the root zone cool, and the stoma on the plants function normally.  I think CO2 only caught on with indoor gardening because it's a way to get around running a really hot room.  I consider it a recognition of a problem, but it's not the appropriate solution IMO.  I have seen it used successfully (though still not the best solution), but most guys I know who run hot rooms get root rot (unless they're growing in coco with regular innoculations of beneficials).

Quote:

kechlesurf said:

Here's some stuff on mullein...

http://home.teleport.com/~howieb/smoking/smoke5.html

the heat allows more water to be transpired, and the metabolism of the plant to increase overall.

the result being a bigger plant, with more yield.

root rot is not a problem with my setup, i use a small amount of hygrozyme per gallon of water.

did i mention my setup is 100% organic as well?

c02 is in rooms for a reason, stop spouting dumb shit that youre pulling out of your ass.

--------------------

HappyTrippin said:

Offlinekilluminati420
Swimmin in Cyans soon
Male

Loc: PNW, Oregon Coast
    #12963841 - 07/27/10 09:04 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Oregon outdoor is best...:stoned2:

I got sooooo much weed here, that i need to quit, just to get high again because my tolerance to weed :sad:

InvisibleAlabama Slim
Chinese river witch

Re: California weed vs Amsterdam [Re: killuminati420]
    #12963869 - 07/27/10 09:09 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Nobody knocking outdoor, smells a little musky but it's nice.

OfflineFatChicksNcoke
 User Gallery

#12963875 - 07/27/10 09:11 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Alabama Slim said:
Nobody knocking outdoor, smells a little musky but it's nice.

best tasting weed i ever had was outdoor.

blueberry :aweoverdose:

--------------------

HappyTrippin said:

InvisibleAlabama Slim
Chinese river witch

#12963906 - 07/27/10 09:16 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I just smoked the last of my gram of indoor Blueberry earlier today. Wasn't the best I've ever tasted but was very nice smoke and a strong indica hybrid to remember. My favorite tasting strains are:
Jack Herer
OG Kush
Train Wreck
Green Crack
Ak-47
Lemon OG
Purple Urk

OfflineFatChicksNcoke
 User Gallery

#12963947 - 07/27/10 09:22 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Alabama Slim said:
I just smoked the last of my gram of indoor Blueberry earlier today. Wasn't the best I've ever tasted but was very nice smoke and a strong indica hybrid to remember. My favorite tasting strains are:
Jack Herer
OG Kush
Train Wreck
Green Crack
Ak-47
Lemon OG
Purple Urk

urkle is bomb,

the blueberry i had tasted liek you were chomping on a mouthful of fresh blueberries.

i have never gotten weed that good again.

though it wasnt nearly as potent as any top notch indoor, it tasted out of this world.

--------------------

HappyTrippin said:

Offlinekilluminati420
Swimmin in Cyans soon
Male

Loc: PNW, Oregon Coast
    #12964066 - 07/27/10 09:41 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Why would you post a thread about what area has better weed, if you are talking about indoor???

If you are trying to compare different area's weeds,...Its outdoor you are talking about....

Indoor from L.A is grown the exact same as indoor from china...It just depends on WHO is growing it and how that person grows it

Outdoor is the real "comparing competition"...It seems people try to compare their indoor, as if they don't even have outdoor to talk about

InvisibleAlabama Slim
Chinese river witch

Re: California weed vs Amsterdam [Re: killuminati420]
    #12964083 - 07/27/10 09:43 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

It's not a who got the best climate for marijuana thread, It's a what city has the best nugs available thread.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck