Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Perlite, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineCabinFever
"Sasquatch atemy damn Shrooms"

Loc: north west
Day 24 and still NO pins
    #1295730 - 02/10/03 08:25 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I have read and read and PM'ed a few of you but am still looking for answers...(Backround to keep you all on track)

I used the pf tek with half pint jars and am using the hawiian strain.  Had my wife help due to the fact as a male I dont do well with directions so I know it was done correctly..lol...I started off with the little buggers in the box they came in after inoculation for abot four days....then read that they needed indirect light somewhere so I removed them from the box and had them sitting ontop of the computer desk for about two weeks.. although I do have alot of white growth it did take that whole time for them to compleatly fill all the verm....about three days ago I put them back into the box and I still dont have any pins forming..now its day 24 and no pins...

Please tell me what to do to get them to start pinning...I am going to grow them in the original cake form in a ten gallon aquarim with perlite and after first flush thought I might try dunking half for experiment purpose...
thank you for your time and encouragement..... :grin:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
Re: Day 24 and still NO pins [Re: CabinFever]
    #1295746 - 02/10/03 08:38 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Need more info. Are you giving them enough water? Are you giving them enough air ?

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

OfflineCabinFever

#1295754 - 02/10/03 08:42 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

They are still in the jars so no I am not giving them any water but can see water droplets inside the jars with them and they are upside down now so they are sitting on the lids just waiting for them to pin so I can birth them from the jars

InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Loc: USA
    #1295827 - 02/10/03 09:09 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

then read that they needed indirect light somewhere so I removed them from the box and had them sitting ontop of the computer desk for about two weeks.. although I do have alot of white growth it did take that whole time for them to compleatly fill all the verm

from this i gather you had them under light before they were fully colonized. if so, dont do that. don't expose them to light until after birth or just before birth.

--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

OfflineCabinFever

#1295867 - 02/10/03 09:20 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Thank you all for your responces and I do have them back in the box without light...should I keep them cooler now trying to avacate pinning and also should I remove the tape that is on the lids to also help....I have now moved them to the closet where it is cooler is this correct...I am so lost too much reading in all the cultivation forums and I know there are hundereds of tek's out there just need a little more advise..thank again

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Perlite, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation