Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBardo
badtrip with harmala and shrooms
    #1295393 - 02/10/03 04:18 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I've been thinking about doing a harmala+shrooms trip for quite a long time. So two weeks ago I tried a 8 g. harmala trip to see how it worked by itself. Then last saturday I was going for it. It's been 3 years since I did my first shroom trip, and I've only just touch level 4. So I was aiming at at least a level 4, and hopefully a level 5. I took 5 grams of harmal powder, and then about 3 x 1,3 grams of cubensis with 10 minutes interval.

I was alone, and had made my livingroom as dark as possible. After I ingested all 4 grams og shrooms I layed in my bed (wich is in my livingroom, as I'm sharing a house with a buddy), and put a cd on. the first 4-5 hours went by fine. It wasn't quite what I had hoped for, not very many visuals but a lot of thinking. Then suddenly I realised that I've had a lot of crazy thoughts about ways to commit suicide, and wether or not I would regret it with a sober mind. Then from one second to the next I felt like shit. I cried for like an hour, and couldn't figure out why I had those thoughts.

I feel ok now, and I know that I would never do anything to hurt myself. But I can't really figure out if it was just my mind fucking with me, or if there's some repressed feelings that needs a good cleanup. I think that the suicide thing was just a metafor for some feelings deep down, that I just don't deal with in everyday life...

I might just try a plain shroom trip next time, with about 6 grams and see where that takes me. But that won't be for another 4-6 weeks, so I guess I've got some time to figure some things out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: badtrip with harmala and shrooms [Re: Bardo]
    #1295527 - 02/10/03 05:09 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

well 4 grams of shrooms + harmala will certainly induce a STRONG trip, like really strong..

That aside, though, it sounds like a classic "bad trip." You have to find your own way to get out of those thought-loops; it seems to be different for everybody :smile:

Good luck, my man. Remember every time that you WILL be back to reality.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineBardo
Re: badtrip with harmala and shrooms [Re: Strumpling]
    #1295647 - 02/10/03 05:50 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, I know... thanx. I just needed to get it out somewhere. Can't tell any of my friends as I'm pretty sure they will panic big time. None of them have tried shrooms or anything like it...

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1295817 - 02/10/03 07:06 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I'm glad you came here to vent :smile:

Be sure to come back here and let us know how any future trips turn out for ya man :smile: We're all sending good vibes your way :laugh:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

#1295831 - 02/10/03 07:10 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

stay cool

--------------------
Cuba Libre

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale