Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinec1dh3d
The elephant is BACK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
I got to burn a half pound of Penis Envy while tripping * 18
    #12954037 - 07/26/10 03:31 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

**Edited OP with some clarifications not originally put into this post, found at the bottom of this post, please read before bitching in the comments to me**

Boy, did that ever piss me off.

Most of these got torched

My ex-girlfriend (was my girlfriend 72 hours ago, before this happened) came over Friday night to my brothers B-day party, and kept asking me to make some PE Tea for some of us that were still up partying. Noone was really communicating to me how hard they wanted to trip, so I made a pretty strong tea and just advised everyone to sip some until they were where they wanted to be.

So we drank the tea, and my girlfriend snapped into this "Im tired" thing instantly, and would not get up, and would not communicate accept to say "No, its fine, just go have fun, Im fine, just go have fun" - and would not get up. So after so long, I shrugged and let her lay on the couch, and proceeded to trip out of my goard on the front porch for a few hours. During this time, people keep telling me she is like whispering to herself in the other room, and I am tripping so hard I cannot even grasp what they are talking about.

So I start to come back down, and go to check on her, and she seems much better (I am skipping a lot to shorten this). We go out to smoke on the front porch, and this conversation takes place:

Me: *lights up cigarette*

Her: "Just so you know, when I get up to go get my kids in a few hours, you are coming with me and we are burning all those mushrooms before we go"

Me: ".... Umm.... No we're not"

Her: "Yes, we are *gives me a bitch look*"

Me: "Ummm..... No, we aren't"

Her: "Yes we are. You have no idea what I just went through, those things aren't some kind of party favor, those things destroy people! So before I leave, every single one of those will be burned"

Me: "Look, if you don't like them, don't do them. I don't like how I feel on pot, and where it takes me mentally - so when the bowl gets passed to me I don't hit it."

Her: "NO! YOU AREN'T JUST GOING TO SHRUG THIS OFF LIKE IT IS NO BIG DEAL! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT JUST PUT ME THROUGH!! THIS ISN'T JUST LIKE A BOWL OF POT, WHERE YOU GET HIGH AND LAUGH AND THEN ITS OVER! THOSE THINGS HURT PEOPLE, AND I WILL NOT LEAVE THIS HOUSE UNTIL THOSE ARE DESTROYED AND YOU WILL BE LEAVING WITH ME!!"

So, I took a moment to play this out in my head. She had a bad trip, and the fact that I won't happily walk downstairs and torch my stash is making it worse. If I leave her in my house and don't torch them, she can and probably will call the police (and let them in) to ensure they don't damage anyone else, and if I kick her out and the police pick her up they are coming in anyways - the stash has to go.

So, I fucking lost it, and exploded in her face. Called her every nasty thing I could conjure up, and told her she needed to get her shit and leave, because she was no longer welcome in my house. I walked inside and now the other trippers have this terrified look on their face, and proceeded to walk downstairs to grab the bag to burn it. I grabbed it out of the back room, grabbed a handful out to tide me over for awhile, and stomped out into basement with the rest of them in my hand.

At this time she was down there telling me how I will never speak to her like that again, and I bounced the bag off her chest and said "You fucking burn them, you make sure they never damage anyone else you crazy fucking bitch," to which she replied "I'm not going to destroy your disgusting fucking drugs."

At this point a flash of anger went through my mind, and it took every ounce of restraint in my tripping mind not to detach her head from her shoulders. I then picked them up and told her, "When the flames from this fire dies, so does our relationship."

I then walked outside, put a half pound of Penis Envy in the fire pit still smouldering from the awesome night before, poured lighter fluid all over it - and burned it. I lit up a cigarette, with the last of my whiskey drink in my other hand that was lingering from my trip, and watched 4 months of constant paranoia and tedious work burn before my eyes. What I had risked my freedom, and basically my life over for so long, was burning to ashes in front of me because of her.

I went back inside and laid down next to her, with tears just streaming from my eyes, so pissed I couldn't even talk - just lay there and shake. She started stroking my hair saying "Ssshhh, its okay. We'll get up in a few hours, and you can leave with me, and we won't have to come back here for a long time." I was so pissed, I couldn't hardly breathe, or I was going to say something really nasty to rekindle the fight and tear her throat out.

So, she left Saturday, and I was still so mentally spent from the end of that night I just ignored her calls / texts begging me to come over to her house.

Today, I got the pleasure of listening to a single mother of three (not mine) with no job or friends, cry, beg, and plead the only guy who seriously considered sticking it out for the long haul with her to not leave her. I am usually not a cruel person, and I never take pleasure from others misery, but oh my god could I have savored the flavor of her tears today.

I could grow another bulk of these dangerous awful things in another 4 months (or less) from scratch, but I would love to see her find a guy that would seriously consider sticking it out with a psycho bitch like her with three kids in that time - I hope she likes the taste of cock because she is going to be going through a lot of it trying to find that guy :rolleyes:

Moral of the story - If your girlfriend has any hesitation about your mushroom habit at all, you better decide right then and there if she's worth kicking that habit, because sooner or later it will boil down to "It's me or the dog."

(I left a lot of details out of this for the sake of keeping it readable, it is a LOT more ridiculous than I portrayed on here)

EDIT - FOR ANYONE GEARING UP TO BITCH ABOUT THIS POST IN THE COMMENTS READ THIS FIRST:

To all the morality police wagging their finger at me, I feel I should point out a few things I didn't include in the original post to keep it at a readable length while still telling the core of the story:

1. I told my ex in no uncertain terms not to show up, because everyone would be drinking, and I did not want to fight with her as when she drinks she absolutely loses her fucking mind. I told her this when we were both sober, that I just didn't want to fight in front of my entire family and friends, and we agreed to her sitting this party out.

2. That being said, somewhere along the day she took it as a challenge and got herself sloshed, and swerved over to my house with the intent of being a crazy bitch / ruining the party for at least me. I could see it in her eyes as soon as I opened the door and saw her glean a smile at me, and tried to tell her to leave immediately, but other party goes noticed her arrival shortly after and told me to let her stay and hang out.

3. The mushroom tea and conversation about tripping was had with the people who were invited to the party, she made herself a cup as she knew what it was, and slammed it down immediately before I could react. She was in no way invited to drink any mushroom tea, it was made before her arrival, and the first notice I had that she was drinking it was seeing her slam a coffee cup full in one chug - And she knew exactly what it was and that she was throwing herself into a trip of unknown intensity.

Edited by c1dh3d (11/10/16 07:11 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMolester
#ffffff power
Re: I got to burn a half pound of Penis Envy while tripping [Re: c1dh3d] * 17
    #12954069 - 07/26/10 03:50 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

naked pics of her

OfflineNeurotryptamine
Space Cadet

Re: I got to burn a half pound of Penis Envy while tripping [Re: Molester]
    #12954095 - 07/26/10 04:15 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

wow man...

just wow.

i would have given them to a friend to hold on to for awhile without her knowing or something and then told her to fuck off and got a retraining order.

either that or i would have honestly killed her.

what a sad story.

im sorry to hear of your loss. (the shrooms, not her)

OfflinephxBoomer
Psychedelic Scientist
Male User Gallery

Re: I got to burn a half pound of Penis Envy while tripping [Re: Neurotryptamine] * 2
    #12954096 - 07/26/10 04:17 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

that was a well written, entertaining, and horrifying story.

good luck on the next grow :bigjoint::mushroom2:

Offlinec1dh3d
The elephant is BACK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I got to burn a half pound of Penis Envy while tripping [Re: Neurotryptamine]
    #12954106 - 07/26/10 04:22 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

If there was any way I could have feasibly saved them (aside from murder), I would have totally saved my babies :sad:

I'd wish death on her, but gauging how much she hated life as a single mom before me, I think I did the death sentence one better.

Offlinec1dh3d
The elephant is BACK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I got to burn a half pound of Penis Envy while tripping [Re: phxBoomer] * 2
    #12954111 - 07/26/10 04:24 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

phxBoomer said:
that was a well written, entertaining, and horrifying story.

good luck on the next grow :bigjoint::mushroom2:

Thanks man, after the dust settles for a bit, I think I'll try my hand at some Pan Cyans :thumbup:

OfflineNeurotryptamine
Space Cadet

Re: I got to burn a half pound of Penis Envy while tripping [Re: c1dh3d]
    #12954115 - 07/26/10 04:27 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

after the dust settles for a bit, I think I'll try my hand at some Pan Cyans :thumbup:

Thats the spirit. :mushroom2:

Invisiblelucas_southoz
Adelaidian
Male User Gallery

Re: I got to burn a half pound of Penis Envy while tripping [Re: phxBoomer] * 5
    #12954118 - 07/26/10 04:28 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

"When the flames from this fire dies, so does our relationship."
lol well said, unlucky bout the stash though

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
    #12954124 - 07/26/10 04:31 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

You did the right thing. You'll be happier in the long run than she will ever be. :thumbup:

OfflineMilkdudTitties
My Nipples Look Like Milk Duds
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: I got to burn a half pound of Penis Envy while tripping [Re: c1dh3d] * 10
    #12954130 - 07/26/10 04:35 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I hate that mentality she had. They made her have a bad trip so they must be bad for everyone. She had a horrible time and blames the substance instead of the real problem: her self :nonono::facepalm:

InvisibleMolester
#ffffff power
Re: I got to burn a half pound of Penis Envy while tripping [Re: MilkdudTitties] * 4
    #12954136 - 07/26/10 04:40 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

i hate op's mentality. way to help out your girl after she got really fucked up. nice job explaining how bad trips work and how it could have been a lot different. nice job controlling your anger and being gentle and kind with a woman that loves you!

:thumbup:

Offlinec1dh3d
The elephant is BACK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I got to burn a half pound of Penis Envy while tripping [Re: Molester]
    #12954143 - 07/26/10 04:44 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Molester said:
i hate op's mentality. way to help out your girl after she got really fucked up. nice job explaining how bad trips work and how it could have been a lot different. nice job controlling your anger and being gentle and kind with a woman that loves you!

:thumbup:

Like I said, I left out a lot of detail to make it readable, I didn't figure any of you would want to read the long story - This is just an outline, not everything that transpired :shrug:

Offlinec1dh3d
The elephant is BACK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I got to burn a half pound of Penis Envy while tripping [Re: Molester] * 5
    #12954148 - 07/26/10 04:51 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Molester said:
naked pics of her

Nothing of her naked, but I was able to snap a quick picture of her yelling at me to burn the stash:

She was really going bananas

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
    #12954154 - 07/26/10 04:55 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

can i say, i laughed like a prick when i read your subtext dialoge between you. like a big BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH! and i had to catch my breath and i laughed some more.

InvisibleMolester
#ffffff power
    #12954156 - 07/26/10 04:55 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I just think you might have handled it better. Not all girls are open to weird shit they are scared creatures. But I digress, maybe she was a bitch, screw her.

OfflineTesla
VP of Wilfred Brimley Fanclub

Re: I got to burn a half pound of Penis Envy while tripping [Re: c1dh3d] * 2
    #12954171 - 07/26/10 05:09 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

c1dh3d said:
Boy, did that ever piss me off.

Most of these got torched

My ex-girlfriend (was my girlfriend 72 hours ago, before this happened) came over Friday night to my brothers B-day party, and kept asking me to make some PE Tea for some of us that were still up partying. Noone was really communicating to me how hard they wanted to trip, so I made a pretty strong tea and just advised everyone to sip some until they were where they wanted to be.

So we drank the tea, and my girlfriend snapped into this "Im tired" thing instantly, and would not get up, and would not communicate accept to say "No, its fine, just go have fun, Im fine, just go have fun" - and would not get up. So after so long, I shrugged and let her lay on the couch, and proceeded to trip out of my goard on the front porch for a few hours. During this time, people keep telling me she is like whispering to herself in the other room, and I am tripping so hard I cannot even grasp what they are talking about.

So I start to come back down, and go to check on her, and she seems much better (I am skipping a lot to shorten this). We go out to smoke on the front porch, and this conversation takes place:

Me: *lights up cigarette*

Her: "Just so you know, when I get up to go get my kids in a few hours, you are coming with me and we are burning all those mushrooms before we go"

Me: ".... Umm.... No we're not"

Her: "Yes, we are *gives me a bitch look*"

Me: "Ummm..... No, we aren't"

Her: "Yes we are. You have no idea what I just went through, those things aren't some kind of party favor, those things destroy people! So before I leave, every single one of those will be burned"

Me: "Look, if you don't like them, don't do them. I don't like how I feel on pot, and where it takes me mentally - so when the bowl gets passed to me I don't hit it."

Her: "NO! YOU AREN'T JUST GOING TO SHRUG THIS OFF LIKE IT IS NO BIG DEAL! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT JUST PUT ME THROUGH!! THIS ISN'T JUST LIKE A BOWL OF POT, WHERE YOU GET HIGH AND LAUGH AND THEN ITS OVER! THOSE THINGS HURT PEOPLE, AND I WILL NOT LEAVE THIS HOUSE UNTIL THOSE ARE DESTROYED AND YOU WILL BE LEAVING WITH ME!!"

So, I took a moment to play this out in my head. She had a bad trip, and the fact that I won't happily walk downstairs and torch my stash is making it worse. If I leave her in my house and don't torch them, she can and probably will call the police (and let them in) to ensure they don't damage anyone else, and if I kick her out and the police pick her up they are coming in anyways - the stash has to go.

So, I fucking lost it, and exploded in her face. Called her every nasty thing I could conjure up, and told her she needed to get her shit and leave, because she was no longer welcome in my house. I walked inside and now the other trippers have this terrified look on their face, and proceeded to walk downstairs to grab the bag to burn it. I grabbed it out of the back room, grabbed a handful out to tide me over for awhile, and stomped out into basement with the rest of them in my hand.

At this time she was down there telling me how I will never speak to her like that again, and I bounced the bag off her chest and said "You fucking burn them, you make sure they never damage anyone else you crazy fucking bitch," to which she replied "I'm not going to destroy your disgusting fucking drugs."

At this point a flash of anger went through my mind, and it took every ounce of restraint in my tripping mind not to detach her head from her shoulders. I then picked them up and told her, "When the flames from this fire dies, so does our relationship."

I then walked outside, put a half pound of Penis Envy in the fire pit still smouldering from the awesome night before, poured lighter fluid all over it - and burned it. I lit up a cigarette, with the last of my whiskey drink in my other hand that was lingering from my trip, and watched 4 months of constant paranoia and tedious work burn before my eyes. What I had risked my freedom, and basically my life over for so long, was burning to ashes in front of me because of her.

I went back inside and laid down next to her, with tears just streaming from my eyes, so pissed I couldn't even talk - just lay there and shake. She started stroking my hair saying "Ssshhh, its okay. We'll get up in a few hours, and you can leave with me, and we won't have to come back here for a long time." I was so pissed, I couldn't hardly breathe, or I was going to say something really nasty to rekindle the fight and tear her throat out.

So, she left Saturday, and I was still so mentally spent from the end of that night I just ignored her calls / texts begging me to come over to her house.

Today, I got the pleasure of listening to a single mother of three (not mine) with no job or friends, cry, beg, and plead the only guy who seriously considered sticking it out for the long haul with her to not leave her. I am usually not a cruel person, and I never take pleasure from others misery, but oh my god could I have savored the flavor of her tears today.

I could grow another bulk of these dangerous awful things in another 4 months (or less) from scratch, but I would love to see her find a guy that would seriously consider sticking it out with a psycho bitch like her with three kids in that time - I hope she likes the taste of cock because she is going to be going through a lot of it trying to find that guy :rolleyes:

Moral of the story - If your girlfriend has any hesitation about your mushroom habit at all, you better decide right then and there if she's worth kicking that habit, because sooner or later it will boil down to "It's me or the dog."

(I left a lot of details out of this for the sake of keeping it readable, it is a LOT more ridiculous than I portrayed on here)

Just want to say I appreciate you sharing that I sift through alot of stupid ass bullshit on this site but this post was informative and really brought me a somewhat different outlook on why you never involve your woman in this shit.

Honestly I would go back and try to work this issue out now that a few days have passed. What she did was fucked up but I've been there after a really nasty LSD trip and honestly what she did was wrong but I almost feel bad for her in a sense due to her immaturity but obviously moreso for you having to deal with it.

As long as she loves her kids and shows it and has a decent heart and loves you which it seems she does than I would at least give things another shot.

We see things alot differently than most people what your girlfriend did in most circles was try to offer you a loving way out. Unfortunately what you want is a partner in this lifestyle and shes not it.

I'd choose a little more carefully and less emotionally before I say fuck her totally.

OfflineGrapefruit
Freak in the forest
 User Gallery

Re: I got to burn a half pound of Penis Envy while tripping [Re: c1dh3d] * 4
    #12954192 - 07/26/10 05:22 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Ha, total over reaction dude you should have just stashed them in your garden after you told her to get lost. Doesn't even have to be your garden just dig a hole under a bush somewhere. :shrug:

--------------------
Little left in the way of energy; or the way of love, yet happy to entertain myself playing mental games with the rest of you freaks until the rivers run backwards. 

"Chat your fraff
Chat your fraff
Just chat your fraff
Chat your fraff"

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: I got to burn a half pound of Penis Envy while tripping [Re: Grapefruit]
    #12954200 - 07/26/10 05:33 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

:awesome:yeah, talk to the b about how crazy she is being... then acid... then repeat... until she can't decide for herself what's importent; DRUGS or a companion.

InvisibleLibertin
Absurdist
 User Gallery

Re: I got to burn a half pound of Penis Envy while tripping [Re: akira_akuma] * 5
    #12954336 - 07/26/10 07:08 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Oh dear. Your shrooms didn't 'get burnt' you burnt them yourself!

Why did you listen to her?
Why did you you let her know about your grow op?
Why were you even with this woman?

Sorry dude, you're blaming her but you let yourself get into this situation.

Now, GROW MORE and forget about her!  :awesomenod:

Offlinehidekie80
Male

Re: I got to burn a half pound of Penis Envy while tripping [Re: Libertin]
    #12954354 - 07/26/10 07:21 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

i think you guys forget he was tripping hard at the time..

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies