Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCurious_George
You want abaloon?

Loc: La La Land
Yellowish stems!
    #1295218 - 02/10/03 03:30 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Hello all.

I'm growing Tapalpa's right now ( or at least i think, they could be Wollongong or Equadors , label mixup... ) but i have noticed that some of my casings grow stems with a yellowish tinge, and others are more on the white side.

They all bruise blue, but what does this yellow mean. is it strain specific, do all cubes grow like this ? sign of stress? too much or too little humidity?

Opinions anyone?

cg

--------------------
************************************.>>>>>
Here Johny,, have a joint.. all your friends are doing it!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
Re: Yellowish stems! [Re: Curious_George]
    #1295255 - 02/10/03 03:43 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Morning George ,
Is most likely nutes being pulled up and circulated into the mush . Is this being grown in dung ? Then I stand by my guess . Do make sure is not a form of contam though , perhaps the contam forum would be of more help .

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

OfflineCurious_George
You want abaloon?

Re: Yellowish stems! [Re: tripndicular]
    #1295625 - 02/10/03 05:41 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, i'm going to do that right now!

Dam-it. i need a digicam!

These were grown on WBS with straw. no poop. my poop casing don't want to pin yet!! still waiting!

Contam eh.. i hope not! but i will check on it right away!

thanks.

cg

--------------------

Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
    #1295653 - 02/10/03 05:52 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I truly think is nutes traveling thru the stems , but do not want to mislead you , do more checking before eating though , just to be safe .
Try asking 6T , see if he agrees with my input .

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

OfflineStarspawn
NotGoodJustLucky
Loc: ShowMeState
    #1295705 - 02/10/03 06:08 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Does the yellow look like mycelium piss? When i see that it seems to be a precurser to the nasty brown/yellow rot bactera.Start way more air exchange and you might get it under some control.

OfflineCurious_George
You want abaloon?

Re: Yellowish stems! [Re: Starspawn]
    #1295720 - 02/10/03 06:13 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I have LOTS of air exchange now.. over the weekend i found an old storm window in my basement,, i covered this in vapor barier plastic and duct tape, built a tent 24 inches tall over it with metal curtain rods, and hooked it up to a Vicks cool mist running 3 hrs on, 1 hr off.

So i have a table 3.5 x 5.5 feet, 2 feet tall, with LOTS of air exchange!!\\

I'm hoping for the best.. one of my casings have a few yellow droplets on them, i hope they are ok..... i'm keeping a close eye on it!!!

What is mycelium piss?

cg

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds