Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleblubruz
Some Guy

Loc: IMAGINATIONLAND!
Re: best way to trip amanita muscaria [Re: kergan]
    #12946819 - 07/24/10 05:57 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

hey man, i wasn't getting snippy atchoo. I wasn't referring to the siberian mushrooms... I actually posted another thread regarding the differences between the different varieties. This thread was talking about the best way to trip on them, I was mentioning i'd like to try the self purification method that fungus muncher posted. That makes me think that the strains wouldn't matter... as much.

Anyway. PEACE.

--------------------
.....||||.....
~SemaJ~
    '''''''''

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleblubruz
Some Guy

Re: best way to trip amanita muscaria [Re: blubruz]
    #12946839 - 07/24/10 06:02 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

But the question still remains... Why would one buy something they can find in nature? Ever? Supermarkets bastardize cultivation. Capitalism - more specifically the lust for $$$ - confuses me... Why would one not want to give these mushrooms away, if so visionary they be? It seems like college... universities SELL KNOWLEDGE, not teach.

Have a nice day. :frown:

--------------------
.....||||.....
~SemaJ~
    '''''''''

Invisibleblubruz
Some Guy

#12946843 - 07/24/10 06:03 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

...At least universities in the U.S.

--------------------
.....||||.....
~SemaJ~
    '''''''''

Invisiblekergan
Male User Gallery

#12946859 - 07/24/10 06:06 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Well if you want to try var. persicina send me a p.m.
They come up by the ton in Oct here. Be happy to send some out.

Invisibleblubruz
Some Guy

#12946930 - 07/24/10 06:23 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Those be the pinkish caps?

--------------------
.....||||.....
~SemaJ~
    '''''''''

Invisiblekergan
Male User Gallery

#12947751 - 07/24/10 09:22 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Yes Here are some picts I took of them.

InvisibleNoveltyTheory
Stranger & stranger

Loc: PotLand Oregon
    #12947984 - 07/24/10 10:33 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

blubruz said:
hey man, i wasn't getting snippy atchoo. I wasn't referring to the siberian mushrooms... I actually posted another thread regarding the differences between the different varieties. This thread was talking about the best way to trip on them, I was mentioning i'd like to try the self purification method that fungus muncher posted. That makes me think that the strains wouldn't matter... as much.

Anyway. PEACE.

well, kern gets really snippy with you really quick, then tells you not to be snippy with him, then goes back and edits his posts to sound nice later. don't worry about offending him.

i'm goin amanita hunting in a couple weeks, i agree with you whole heartily about needing to find them on your own. so true. if they want to teach you, you can find them.

--------------------
novelty theory IS
Novelty Theory IS
No king, no government ever extended to the people more rights than the people insisted upon. And I think we've come to a place with this psychedelic issue. We have the gay community as a model, and all the other communities. We simply have to say, Look: LSD has been around for fifty years now, It ain't going away. WE are not going away. We are not slack-jawed, dazed, glazed, unemployable psychotic creeps. We are pillars of society. You can't do anything in culture without psychedelic people in key positions. And this is the great unspoken of American Creativity. So I think it's basically time to just come out of the closet and go, "You know what, I'm stoned, and I'm proud."
Terence McKenna, True Hallucinations, 1993

Invisibleblubruz
Some Guy

Re: best way to trip amanita muscaria [Re: NoveltyTheory]
    #12948226 - 07/24/10 11:30 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

NoveltyTheory said:
i'm goin amanita hunting in a couple weeks, i agree with you whole heartily about needing to find them on your own. so true. if they want to teach you, you can find them.

I'll be in Portland / Astoria in about a week, if you'd like to go hunting with me and some friends.

Send me a message or something.

--------------------
.....||||.....
~SemaJ~
    '''''''''

Invisibleblubruz
Some Guy

#12948231 - 07/24/10 11:30 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

kergan said:
Yes Here are some picts I took of them.

Pretty. :mushroom2:

--------------------
.....||||.....
~SemaJ~
    '''''''''

Invisiblekergan
Male User Gallery

#12949196 - 07/25/10 08:26 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

well, kern gets really snippy with you really quick, then tells you not to be snippy with him, then goes back and edits his posts to sound nice later. don't worry about offending him.

You need to get over this man. I guess I am an snappy asshole who goes into other threads and trashes people.. Thats why I had to opt out of my ratings because I don't have any good ones.

InvisibleNoveltyTheory
Stranger & stranger

#12949440 - 07/25/10 09:41 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

See guy? Told ya. And snippy guy. Pssst. It's not a private thread. I know you want me to be stalking you so you'll feel important, but it so happens I like to post in forums regardless of if you do or not. And ratings? Have fun with your popularity game. Inevitably someone is left to be the worst to balance the best, and friction is created. Now stop whining and let me get back chatting with people who aren't uptight squares.

--------------------
novelty theory IS
Novelty Theory IS
No king, no government ever extended to the people more rights than the people insisted upon. And I think we've come to a place with this psychedelic issue. We have the gay community as a model, and all the other communities. We simply have to say, Look: LSD has been around for fifty years now, It ain't going away. WE are not going away. We are not slack-jawed, dazed, glazed, unemployable psychotic creeps. We are pillars of society. You can't do anything in culture without psychedelic people in key positions. And this is the great unspoken of American Creativity. So I think it's basically time to just come out of the closet and go, "You know what, I'm stoned, and I'm proud."

Invisibleblubruz
Some Guy

#12951624 - 07/25/10 05:40 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Ha!

--------------------
.....||||.....
~SemaJ~
    '''''''''

InvisibleNoveltyTheory
Stranger & stranger

Re: best way to trip amanita muscaria [Re: mr.mushroom420]
    #12955125 - 07/26/10 11:42 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mr.mushroom420 said:
i recently found three nice big fat specimens of amanita muscaria(the yellow kind) growing under some pines neerby and now they are drying out. i want to know the best way to prepare them to try them out as well as any other tips (besides dont take them). thanks :gethigh:

if you still want to know this OP...sliced, diced & sauteed  in olive oil over a lower heat in a cast iron skillet with some button (or other gourmet) mushrooms, and herbs and spices. try to keep the fat content and saltiness to a minimum as they can increase nausea.

--------------------
novelty theory IS
Novelty Theory IS

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract