Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinerealfuzzhead
Male User Gallery

Loc: above the smog layer Flag
Re: i think i found a fool proof way to sneak drugs through the airport [Re: morrowasted]
    #12934940 - 07/22/10 11:15 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

yeah i know multiple people who have walked right through with a gram of kush in thier pockets,

and i know a guy who has put packages full of weed brownies in thier carry-ons and have done fine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
Re: i think i found a fool proof way to sneak drugs through the airport [Re: realfuzzhead]
    #12934962 - 07/22/10 11:19 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I remember reading a story about a bust where they caught a guy with 6 bags that each had something like 20lbs of weed in them.

Everyone thought, "What an idiot!", then they checked his flight history and saw that he made that same flight over a hundred times with the same number of bags

Offlinemellowparty
legitimate researcher

Re: i think i found a fool proof way to sneak drugs through the airport [Re: realfuzzhead]
    #12934964 - 07/22/10 11:20 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

It really depends on the airport me thinks. U can walk with half a kilo of heroin on your person and you wont raise an eyebrow simply cause they have no way of detecting it. But try that at an Amsterdam airport or some south american airport and you are most likely going down.

Know your aiport.

--------------------

OfflineTetriana
Crazy Cat Lady
 User Gallery

Loc: a van down by the river Flag
Re: i think i found a fool proof way to sneak drugs through the airport [Re: thatiAM]
    #12935050 - 07/22/10 11:38 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

thatiAM said:
no ones going to train a police dog to smell shrooms....

they don't give a fuck about shrooms, they want to get profitable trafficky type drugs like weed, cocaine, heroin...

Yeah, that's pretty much my thoughts on the matter.
I fly between England and the states about twice a year.. going home to visit family. I've never brought drugs with me but from my observations I reckon it would be quite easy to smuggle shrooms... 

I've seen drug dogs once in five years.
I've never been physically searched.
The customs guys usually just ask me where I've been and what I'm doing, ask if I have any fresh fruit or veg, and stamp my passport.

On the other hand, my ex boyfriend came with me a couple of times and he did get pulled out of the line and questioned. I think it was probably because he had three lip rings and a mohawk though. I just look.. normal I guess. :shrug:

I'm going home for a visit next month and I've been seriously thinking about making some chocolates to take with me. Buying a box of individually wrapped chocolates.. unwrapping some.. putting the shroom chocolates in.. resealing the box. I don't really think it's likely I'd get busted although I am somewhat apprehensive.

--------------------

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
Re: i think i found a fool proof way to sneak drugs through the airport [Re: metalmorph]
    #12935158 - 07/22/10 12:00 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

metalmorph said:
In recent news, a local man tries to transport an unknown chemical, via airplane.

Hidden inside of a defecated and urinated adult diaper was 20 grams of a pure white
substance, the DEA believes to be cocaine.

However, the perpetrator posted his idea of using an adult diaper as a drug transportation
method on a popular website, www.shroomery.org. There was literally no chance he would
be able to successfully make this transaction, because after his idea was posted on The
Shroomery, that has a greeting of "Magic Mushrooms Demystified" on their
home page, the FBI tracked his plane ticket purchases, which, he in fact used a credit card
to buy 5 months later.

The DEA apprehensively arrested the disguised man who reeked of
human waste shortly after getting through security.

The airport manager said "If the drug dog hadn't died from smelling the man, who was
dripping from his pants on our floor, we probably would have not caught the him, thank God,
we chose to have a Chipotle Mexican Grill in our airport."

Plus he can be looking at life for killing drug dog..Same as killing a cop...

"They (cops) will never find it/out" Alwasy gets people in the end...:facepalm3:

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: i think i found a fool proof way to sneak drugs through the airport [Re: Tetriana]
    #12935237 - 07/22/10 12:17 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Tetriana said:
Buying a box of individually wrapped chocolates.. unwrapping some.. putting the shroom chocolates in.. resealing the box. I don't really think it's likely I'd get busted although I am somewhat apprehensive.

Better in the mail than in person, IMHO.

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Offlinemellowparty
legitimate researcher

Re: i think i found a fool proof way to sneak drugs through the airport [Re: Doc_T]
    #12935271 - 07/22/10 12:24 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I was thinking of cutting the inner volume of a bible and packing it with packed mushies. Would they X-ray parcels?

--------------------

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: i think i found a fool proof way to sneak drugs through the airport [Re: mellowparty]
    #12935278 - 07/22/10 12:26 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mellowparty said: Would they X-ray parcels?

I would if I was in charge.

--------------------

Offlinemellowparty
legitimate researcher

Re: i think i found a fool proof way to sneak drugs through the airport [Re: Doc_T]
    #12935289 - 07/22/10 12:28 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

:ilold::thumbdown:

--------------------

Offlinescienceguy
Instrument
Male

Loc: One Mile High... Flag
Re: i think i found a fool proof way to sneak drugs through the airport [Re: mellowparty]
    #12935312 - 07/22/10 12:33 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Powder them and put them in bags/tea balls with your tea supplies.  People don't think twice when they see a tea box full of random herbs and you start talking about their medicinal qualities...

I don't really even drink tea that much, but have used tea tins to justify having "homemade herbal tea."  By adding a couple other herbs (I like lemon balm, dalmation sage, damiana, and lavender) and some pieces of dried citrus peel to a bag of dried mush powder, you very easily turn it into innocuous tea.

I think the jam would be to make your own single-serving tea bags with mush powder...

--------------------
"Freedom starts between the ears."

Edward Abbey

OfflineTetriana
Crazy Cat Lady
 User Gallery

Loc: a van down by the river Flag
    #12936312 - 07/22/10 04:01 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Doc_T said:
Quote:

Tetriana said:
Buying a box of individually wrapped chocolates.. unwrapping some.. putting the shroom chocolates in.. resealing the box. I don't really think it's likely I'd get busted although I am somewhat apprehensive.

Hmm.. that is a much better idea. I didn't really think of that. I don't suppose customs would really care about a box of chocolates, huh? I'm always getting boxes full of ranch dressing and other stuff I can't get here from my family. That could definitely work.. and I wouldn't be shitting bricks going through security.
Thanks Doc. :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleSet
candy colored clown
 User Gallery

Loc: right near da beach Flag
Re: i think i found a fool proof way to sneak drugs through the airport [Re: Tetriana]
    #12936343 - 07/22/10 04:08 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Tetriana said:
Quote:

Doc_T said:
Quote:

Tetriana said:

Hmm.. that is a much better idea. I didn't really think of that. I don't suppose customs would really care about a box of chocolates, huh? I'm always getting boxes full of ranch dressing and other stuff I can't get here from my family. That could definitely work.. and I wouldn't be shitting bricks going through security.
Thanks Doc. :thumbup:

Get a Cap-M-Quik.

Ground cracker dry mushrooms to a powder in a coffee grinder, and proceed to fill size 00 gel capsules with the powder.

Store them in a herbal supplement bottle.

Travel away.

--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Invisibleowls
just let go!

Loc: dancing Flag
Re: i think i found a fool proof way to sneak drugs through the airport [Re: Set]
    #12936347 - 07/22/10 04:09 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

yeh it might work until a dog jumps on his crotch?

--------------------
i love you

you are beautiful! :rockon:

COME TOGETHER, JOIN THE PARTY!!

"what beith a man if he doth not enjoy cannabis?" :mushroom2:

OfflineSillyString525
Much Obliged
Male

Loc: Dirty Dirty South Flag
Re: i think i found a fool proof way to sneak drugs through the airport [Re: owls]
    #12936591 - 07/22/10 05:03 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

When I was young I used to sneak bud through the airport.  I was like 15.  I would wear nothing medal and tight boxer briefs and tape it to my gooch (between the sack and butthole area)  and just walk through security.  It was pretty smart then because they aren't very quick to strip search a minor and it always went smoothly as shit. 

Adult diaper with shit and piss :wtf:

--------------------
It's really too bad that so much crumby stuff is a lot of fun sometimes.-The Catcher in the Rye

:gd_icon: Get yourself a powder charge and seal that silver mine :gd_icon:

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: i think i found a fool proof way to sneak drugs through the airport [Re: SillyString525]
    #12936684 - 07/22/10 05:26 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

SillyString525 said: I was like 15. 

Was that before 9/11?

--------------------

Offlinescienceguy
Instrument
Male

#12936712 - 07/22/10 05:33 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Most people who I know who regularly bring ganja through the airport just put it down the front of their pants and walk through the x-ray.

--------------------

Edward Abbey

OfflineRamblinRose
humbler
Male

Loc: Mid-West
Re: i think i found a fool proof way to sneak drugs through the airport [Re: scienceguy]
    #12936738 - 07/22/10 05:38 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

i had a buddy make it through 3 airports including atlanta just the other day with an 8th of DANK in the front pocket thing of his underwear. i think most the dogs are bomb dogs. dont poop yourself

--------------------
:dna:dna says SPLIT, SPLIT, SPLIT, this is it, we build it BIT by BIT:dna:

Offlinescienceguy
Instrument
Male

Re: i think i found a fool proof way to sneak drugs through the airport [Re: RamblinRose]
    #12936892 - 07/22/10 06:05 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Exactly.  They truly don't give a shit unless you can blow someone up or stab someone with it.

--------------------

Edward Abbey

OfflineSillyString525
Much Obliged
Male

Loc: Dirty Dirty South Flag
    #12937185 - 07/22/10 06:49 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Doc_T said:
Quote:

SillyString525 said: I was like 15. 

Was that before 9/11?

no

--------------------
It's really too bad that so much crumby stuff is a lot of fun sometimes.-The Catcher in the Rye

:gd_icon: Get yourself a powder charge and seal that silver mine :gd_icon:

Offlinekechlesurf
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: i think i found a fool proof way to sneak drugs through the airport [Re: kintos]
    #12937808 - 07/22/10 08:37 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

What are you talking about they wouldnt search an old person?  Do you think you are the first person to think of this?  They have detained children, under the age of 10 for having the same name as a terror suspect.  So yes, they will search an old dying man

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies