Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous

whats holding me back?
    #1291576 - 02/08/03 04:58 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I have a bag of shrooms in front of me that have the power to take me to level 5. What is holding me back? I have had these shrooms for a while and I've been planning to take that ultimate plunge into the unknown, but I can't seem to get the strength. Has anyone else been scared away from tripping for a little and then come back?? hmm =(

Edited by LoOnEr (02/08/03 04:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinestoner2002
Stoner

Re: whats holding me back? [Re: ]
    #1291602 - 02/08/03 05:06 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Your own mind is holding you back. You have the power to overcome it. I've noticed this applies to a lot of things in life.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #1292297 - 02/08/03 11:05 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

You need to go within first.

Meditate, find the silence within. Ask yourself what spiritual healing or work you would like to accomplish. Think about where the conflict is in your life and focus to resolve it in your mind first. Figure out what you want from the mushroom experience.. a good laid-back trip? Inner insight and cleansing? Make a clear goal and focus on it, then consume the sacred flesh, turn of the tv, turn of the lights, turn up the stereo and lay back and let it flow.

--------------------

OfflineRemy
Bitches Brew
 User Gallery

Loc: Atlanta, GA
    #1292358 - 02/09/03 02:51 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

If the mushrooms are saying to you don't take them, then don't! Mushrooms are sacred, and should only be taken when it is the right time (you will no when this occurs). A level 5 trip is not always a good trip, especially if you approach it in a manner in which you do not feel completely ready and safe. Perhaps you should pick a day that is signifigant to you to take the mushrooms, plan around that day, and get yourself ready for the experience.

Invisibleperuvian spark
Stranger

#1292363 - 02/09/03 02:56 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

If you don't feel it in your heart to take them, then the mushrooms are telling you that you shouldn't do it. I used to think nothing of eating a few and having a good time. Now I have to prepare for months to make sure that I will get the most out of the experience. I have learned to respect the mushrooms as a separate entity that shouldn't be toyed with. I think a lot of people start to dose less at a certain point  in thier lives because they have learned enough and thier brains need a break to process this flood of new information, and like it was said before, it might be time to work on yourself until you feel that you're ready again.  :wink: 

--------------------
"The only unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain and everything is changeable."

OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

Loc: Miami, florida
    #1292408 - 02/09/03 03:26 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

dude, never do drugs if you dont feel right about them. your likely to go on a bad trip. maybe your subconcious is realizing that the moment isnt the right time for taking them, and is trying to steer you away. Listen to yer heart, man! :-)

and yes, i felt like this last night, heh. i was gonna eat 5 grams of good mushies, i had fasted all day. but i just didnt feel right taking them, so i didnt :-)

--------------------
"I think it's time we stop
Children, What's the sound,
Everybody look what's going down"

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1292716 - 02/09/03 06:10 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

YOU are holding you back, most-likely for a reason :smile:

Chill out with those shrooms man; trip when you feel like tripping :smile:

Good luck

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: whats holding me back? [Re: Strumpling]
    #1292734 - 02/09/03 06:18 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

The only thing to fear is fear its self, just take a little time to prepare and just dont go rushing in to it. Make sure that you have a sitter if you want one, or that the place where you will be tripping wont be disturbed. Unhook the phone tell people to stay away find some relaxing music and meditate or relax before the trip.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Anonymous

Re: whats holding me back? [Re: Shroomism]
    #1293333 - 02/09/03 10:04 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Mushrooms have always been spiritual for me, and I can feel a severe lack of spirtuality in my life right now, and it doesnt feel right. That alone tells me that I need to visit the mushroom even more and work some things out. I will try meditation to calm my thoughts, I kind of what to be scared of what I'm going to see, so I'm guessing the fear is something i must get over. Thanks for the replies.

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
    #1293345 - 02/09/03 10:08 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

About the people who think he shouldn't take them if he doesn't feel right. I get nervous before I do any psychedelics always, I am surprised you guys don't get nervous before a high dose like 4 grams +, I don't know how you couldn't. Of course it will be an intense experience, you will learn a lot though on high doses of mushrooms.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: whats holding me back? [Re: stoner2002]
    #1293508 - 02/09/03 11:21 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Your own mind is holding you back. You have the power to overcome it. I've noticed this applies to a lot of things in life.

Ive noticed aswell, and since ive started shrooming more, ive applied to real life surly on a daily basis.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlinestoner2002
Stoner

Re: whats holding me back? [Re: PDU]
    #1294615 - 02/09/03 07:15 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Quote:

Ive noticed aswell, and since ive started shrooming more, ive applied to real life surly on a daily basis.

Thats cool! I used to have anxiety and manic depression issues. Now I understand I'm in control of my own mind and can change my mindset on command. Maybe it will get even better after my first trip.

OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

Loc: Miami, florida
Re: whats holding me back? [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #1294878 - 02/09/03 10:50 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

oh, i definitely get nervous. i just dont feel like i shouldnt be doing them.

--------------------
"I think it's time we stop
Children, What's the sound,
Everybody look what's going down"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag