Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFUTURIST
In another land...
Male

Re: Masturbation while under drugs...(seriously) [Re: FUTURIST]
    #12937267 - 07/22/10 07:04 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Oh yeah and of course E...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineluckytriple6
spun, confused, and needing hugs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: lost in head... come find... Flag
Re: Masturbation while under drugs...(seriously) [Re: FUTURIST]
    #12938065 - 07/22/10 09:31 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I was just kinds pointing out that i don't do the casual sex thing. I never said masturbation is evil, I guess it's just lost it's appeal to me which is something I never thought I'd say.

I've always had a fairly low libido, sure I masturbate but it pretty rare anymore and has almost become something that has to be done, like any other bodily function. there is little joy or pleasure in it as compared to when I was young.

I've always chose drugs over sex/masturbation, I've always gotten more pleasure from narcotics than any orgasm. IMO I'd rather read a book than masturbate, I get more out of it

--------------------
Let me out of this place
I'm outta place
I'm in outer space
I've just vanished without a trace
I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow
I'll be back in an hour or so

[quote]Abuse said:
the dea can go fuck themselves! with the internet, the impossible is possible![/quote]

Invisiblealexithymia
Smiling Puppy
Loc: Utah
Re: Masturbation while under drugs...(seriously) [Re: luckytriple6]
    #12938423 - 07/22/10 10:40 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Sex is absolutely the furthest thing from my mind when I'm on drugs (i.e. shrooms and weed). But it's just about the only thing on my mind when I'm drunk :frown:

OfflineGerry Jarcia
Stranger
Re: Masturbation while under drugs...(seriously) [Re: alexithymia]
    #12943491 - 07/23/10 10:49 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I remember in the 8th grade I had a buddy who I used to smoke with everyday.

Every time I think of my drug experiences in 8th grade I remember what my pal used to say to me every time we finished toking

"Dude, I'm so excited to jack it later!"

OfflineTcm19277
Etheromaniac
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Korova Milk Bar Flag
Re: Masturbation while under drugs...(seriously) [Re: luckytriple6]
    #12944639 - 07/24/10 09:14 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

luckytriple6 said:
I was just kinds pointing out that i don't do the casual sex thing. I never said masturbation is evil, I guess it's just lost it's appeal to me which is something I never thought I'd say.

I've always had a fairly low libido, sure I masturbate but it pretty rare anymore and has almost become something that has to be done, like any other bodily function. there is little joy or pleasure in it as compared to when I was young.

I've always chose drugs over sex/masturbation, I've always gotten more pleasure from narcotics than any orgasm. IMO I'd rather read a book than masturbate, I get more out of it

i completely agree with you, i jerk it maybe once a week....i definately prefer drugs and or a good book.

and it sounds you are a lot like me regarding this matter, as i too have low libido, the only time i really enjoyed jerking off was when i was around 13, when i first discovered the orgasm. and sex is ok, but my relationships have al been shit, and i dont feel like picking up bar sluts every night. STD overload.
but that said, sex or masturbation, i prefer masturbation, with GHB is awesome.

its strange, what you said is exactly how i feel. great minds think alike :smirk:

--------------------
I'M NOT DEAD YET!!!

Tcm's Step by Step Guide to Making Poppy Pod Extract 'Opium' & Laudanum, Full With Lots of Pictures!
:pod::snowman::snowman::pod:

“I'll stick to my needle, my favourite waste of time,
both spineless and sublime;
Since I was born, I started to decay.
Now nothing ever - ever goes my way.”

- Brian Molko, of 'Placebo' -

OfflineMCSteveyC
lib lover
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Masturbation while under drugs...(seriously) [Re: Tcm19277]
    #12946563 - 07/24/10 04:48 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

speed or coke makes me well horny

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA, USA Flag
Re: Masturbation while under drugs...(seriously) [Re: MCSteveyC]
    #12946719 - 07/24/10 05:28 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Sorry you are human, not a monkey! Sex is meant for reproduction, not pleasure! Your arguments for masturbation are silly. Masturbation creates and addiction for sexual pleasure which is similar to the addiction for wealth and greed. Plus it creates just wanting to screw a woman all the time; which isn't what normal women want. It creates homosexuality because you can't get sex all the time and then you see out others that are just as dysfunctional as you.

What you have is a sexual addiction that you justify by all the other morons in society that justify it. Keep on justifying it. Besides you can have an orgasm mentally which is far more powerful then the physical orgasm. Since lets face it, and orgasm is mental anyways. The product creating and producing sperm isn't an orgasm; lol.

Innocence is bliss.

--------------------
ABSTRACT ART (Mine) http://nathanbelomy.com

InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

Re: Masturbation while under drugs...(seriously) [Re: Fluxburn]
    #12946751 - 07/24/10 05:36 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

What about food? Its only for nourishment right? Food that tastes good is just another addiction. It leads to obesity. So food that tastes good should never be eaten, correct?

--------------------

OfflineMCSteveyC
lib lover
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #12949055 - 07/25/10 07:04 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Fluxburn said:
Sorry you are human, not a monkey! Sex is meant for reproduction, not pleasure! Your arguments for masturbation are silly. Masturbation creates and addiction for sexual pleasure which is similar to the addiction for wealth and greed. Plus it creates just wanting to screw a woman all the time; which isn't what normal women want. It creates homosexuality because you can't get sex all the time and then you see out others that are just as dysfunctional as you.

What you have is a sexual addiction that you justify by all the other morons in society that justify it. Keep on justifying it. Besides you can have an orgasm mentally which is far more powerful then the physical orgasm. Since lets face it, and orgasm is mental anyways. The product creating and producing sperm isn't an orgasm; lol.

Innocence is bliss.

Thats the biggesat load of shit anybody has ever said on here

OfflineLennyk
D-O-L-E Dole
Male

Loc: Near the Ground
Re: Masturbation while under drugs...(seriously) [Re: MCSteveyC]
    #12949256 - 07/25/10 08:46 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

The few times I have done mushrooms, as soon as I begin coming up it feels like a laser is being charged in my pants. I never bothered to act on it as I am usually too busy hiking around or around others. I must say though, I think I could really freak out a tripping chick having sex with me if I exclaimed I was firing my laser lol. Heard you last so long, so I might be able to forgo saying it.

--------------------
Stealth Lighting 
Cubensis benefits beyond cluster headaches
Mush Extract! (You can even use Vinegar!)
Flame your needle in style with a sexy mini butane torch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What happens in the Romper Room, stays in the Romper Room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts are written by the sex deprived helper monkey Curious George.

OfflineAZrooj
AZ/WA
Male

Loc: USA Washington
    #12954670 - 07/26/10 09:48 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Fluxburn said:

Innocence is bliss.

Buwahahahahaahha

--------------------
Power booster, I'm talking to god and more.

OfflineNeurotryptamine
Space Cadet

Re: Masturbation while under drugs...(seriously) [Re: AZrooj]
    #12955201 - 07/26/10 12:00 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

ive honestly found that drugs have made me see sex as kinda barbaric/ animal-like.

i sometimes go months without even masturbating. not saying that i dont do it ever, but whenever i do i just feel bad and weird about it after.

only exception would probably be MDMA, but thats because it has the opposite effect. it makes sex feel like this amazing connection between two bodies and souls, like your making love not just fucking.

i dunno, just my $0.02

InvisibleRazzl3Frazzl3
Female

Re: Masturbation while under drugs...(seriously) [Re: Neurotryptamine]
    #12955299 - 07/26/10 12:15 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Sex and masturbation feel great on psychedelics!

Offlinesum0
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Zealand
Re: Masturbation while under drugs...(seriously) [Re: Gerry Jarcia]
    #12955758 - 07/26/10 01:48 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Gerry Jarcia said:
I remember in the 8th grade I had a buddy who I used to smoke with everyday.

Every time I think of my drug experiences in 8th grade I remember what my pal used to say to me every time we finished toking

"Dude, I'm so excited to jack it later!"

Bwahahaha, brings back memories of years passed, when weed and wanking went hand in hand because of the age ( >_< ).

good shit

Invisiblewalterwhite
Stranger
    #12956636 - 07/26/10 04:33 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Fluxburn said:

Innocence is bliss.

I jacked off while reading this.

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male

Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: Masturbation while under drugs...(seriously) [Re: walterwhite]
    #12959135 - 07/26/10 11:16 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

decieded ro test i ton th poesak of animitas i berely knew wahat was goung on bastely frliy it when i cans! hahahahaha like a gentle breeze
e
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/12957813

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

Edited by Salomon (07/26/10 11:18 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies