Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblet00th
something terrible
Male
Loc: the dirty dirty
Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: John Smith]
    #8290624 - 04/16/08 07:42 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

i read read all of the last page. crazy shit

--------------------
:partykid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesoundtrance
di actyl more fien
Male User Gallery

Loc: ocala, FL
Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: ivi]
    #8291532 - 04/16/08 01:10 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

ivi said:
One time around three years ago I was tripping heavily on acid. It was well past midnight and I was walking home from my friends place where I had dropped the acid and smoked some bowls. I was just peaking when on the half way home I see these two russian gangsta guys about my age sitting on a bench and hanging out. I'm all spaced and 'hippied' out so I come up to them and offer to smoke a peace pipe. They're all O.K., so I stuffed the pipe a couple of times, talked with them a bit, wished luck, said good-bye and continued my way home enjoying my trip. I had walked one block when suddenly somebody pushed and hit me from behind. I was all like WTF?!?! and while turning around to see what the hell is happening I was punched in the face. A this moment I noticed that I was being attacked by the very same two gangsta kids I had just smoked with. The place wass very lonely, no cops, no people whatsoever. So at this moment I'm getting really pissed and shit and I start fighting against them trying to protect myself, I'm a thin and geeky guy but I did my best to protect my health and honour. At this moment i feel im being stabbed in my chest with something. It fucking hurt. The next moment I noticed a syringe in one guy's hand. At this second I really freak out and start screaming like crazy (remember Macaulay in Home Alone :wink:). It seemed that my screaming scared those gangsta guys and they ran away into the darkness. I was so fucked up I almost crawled in to the nearest place (it was a cyber cafe) went to the toilet and violently vomited. Then I called taxi and went home. Some time after this incident I was having a realy heavy mindfuck. I had to wait a month or something for being cheched for HIV (thanks god the test came out to be negative). And to tell the truth I still haven't got over that shit and often have anxiety/paranoia attacks while tripping.

thats fucked up man

--------------------
"Our parents found themselves, we are finding each other"

:bigweed::mushroomgrow::cubie::mushroomgrow::flyhigh::lsdabc::tee:

Invisiblebob5

Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: soundtrance]
    #10385444 - 05/23/09 08:30 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Bookmark
:grin:

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: bob5]
    #10385452 - 05/23/09 08:33 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Haha, I was just reading this and thinking "Man, I've heard these stories before"

Then I saw the date.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

OfflineFrost
Inside a locked room
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida Flag
Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: joeshitragpicker]
    #12917907 - 07/19/10 12:04 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

This thread is legendary.
So many crazy stories.

--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

OfflineBigDeddyLu
Fat Daddy

Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: t00th]
    #12917951 - 07/19/10 12:16 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

It wasnt really a crazy event, but I once (while on acid) chilled with a guy who had worked for the DEA for 14 years but at the time was working for the government with the "psychological operations" people, which put simply means he got paid for being good at fucking with peoples heads.  He pretty much ran the show that night, as after I came into contact with him I embark on the craziesttrip of my life.  He told me the next day "Soon as I saw you come stumblin in and start starin at my ceiling with those big ass pupils I knew you were going to be too easy".

As far as the DEA thing, he told me in his 14 years he had seen enough to know that psychedelics werent bad, so thankfully I didnt get reported (at least I hope not) to any authority.

OfflineFrost
Inside a locked room
Male User Gallery

Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: BigDeddyLu]
    #12917973 - 07/19/10 12:26 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

What did he mean by "too easy"?
What did he say or do to you?

--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

OfflineBigDeddyLu
Fat Daddy

Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: Frost]
    #12917988 - 07/19/10 12:32 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

By "too easy", I suppose he meant it would be easy to fuck with my head, and he was right; that man had complete control over my mind for the five hours I was with him.  The only thing he did to me physically was pat me on the back and shake my hand, but the things he said to me had me doing crazy shit all over the place. 

Edited by BigDeddyLu (07/19/10 12:38 AM)

OfflineFrost
Inside a locked room
Male User Gallery

#12918001 - 07/19/10 12:36 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

That dude sounds like a trip.

--------------------

OfflineBigDeddyLu
Fat Daddy

#12918008 - 07/19/10 12:38 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I dont remeber exactly what he said (it was about 2 years ago) but he had me running around the yard trying to get away from "The Buzzlers", cowering in a closet terrified of the ghost that supposedly lived in the bathroom, believing that all indians are born with hunting knife, and singing gospel songs just to name a few things.

OfflineFrost
Inside a locked room
Male User Gallery

#12918051 - 07/19/10 12:48 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

That sounds ridiculous.
For some reason I don't think somebody would be able to convince me of those things, tripping or not.
Call me crazy.

--------------------

OfflineVisionaryFlicker
Querulant
Male User Gallery

Loc: Amsterdam Flag
Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripp [Re: Frost]
    #12918093 - 07/19/10 01:02 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

This happend 0400 am when i was walking home tripping. i kid you not; a man wearing only tight leather shorts and a gasmask rollerskating down the middle of the road.

--------------------
l'enfer c'est les autres

OfflineBigDeddyLu
Fat Daddy

#12918097 - 07/19/10 01:04 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

It was his job to mess with peoples heads; he was vry, very, very good at what he was doing, and as we all know, a mind on acid (especially 4 hits of the stuff) is VERY susceptible to the power of suggestion.

Edited by BigDeddyLu (07/19/10 01:06 AM)

OfflineGreenMachine
The Magician
Male User Gallery

Loc: A peninsula
    #12918396 - 07/19/10 03:42 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Car full (like overpacked) of Middle Easterners speed away taking a right turn from a left hand turn lane, speed a few hundred feet down the road then pull a 180, like full on skidding tires, come roaring back the way they came and took a left at the light.  They could have avoided all the comotion and just did a U-turn. They paid no attention to the traffic signals either.

My cousin was with me tripping too.  We just looked at eachother and he said "Boom"

then we laughed, and he tore his shirt off.  It was bizzare

--------------------
Look behind you, do you see it?:unbelievable:

OfflineMet
Male User Gallery

Loc: Normandie, France Flag
Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripp [Re: GreenMachine]
    #12918467 - 07/19/10 05:04 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Once, this Chinese guy came over to me in the middle of a major freakout on 5+ foot of San Pedro and started fucking with me. I ended up yelling at him at the top of my lungs "What the fuck are you saying!?"

Then I realised the people in the park I was sitting on the edge of were staring at me like I was a lunatic.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag