Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Syrian Rue

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePerception
Doors Wide Open

Loc: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
What do you think about B+ strain?
    #1290446 - 02/08/03 08:29 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I started a B+ culture two weeks ago. I never tried this strain and i was wondering what you guys think about this strain. I can see that it grows very easly and fast but do they produce nice crops? I heard it is not very potent but i think it is not true cuz they say all P. cubensis are alike! :smirk: 

--------------------
Who are we?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: What do you think about B+ strain? [Re: Perception]
    #1290652 - 02/08/03 10:32 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I grew them a while ago and there were some nice shrooms! pretty big too sometimes. So the harvest was good too. Havent had the chance to eat them yet, but I gave 2 girls both a portion of 2,5g and they had the time of theil life :grin:

OfflineCockyMandrill
addict

Re: What do you think about B+ strain? [Re: stefan]
    #1290662 - 02/08/03 10:36 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Some people say they are weak, but ive never consumed them as of yet so i cant deny that. They colonized fast and pinned really easy...i think the reason why people call them weak is cause they are really big, and i personally beleive 2 big shrooms arent much stronger than 2 normal shrooms, just a little.

Offlinespirit-molecule
mushroom

Loc: Toronto
Re: What do you think about B+ strain? [Re: CockyMandrill]
    #1291325 - 02/08/03 04:25 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

when i did them i got no visuals (2 grams that i grew myself). The reason they didnt give me visuals wasnt because everyone said they dont and I thought they wouldnt before I tripped because I thought I ate some equadors (known for visuals). But as soon as I smoked some weed with them I was flying. Nice smooth trip with wierd visuals and a mindfuck out of this world but it was undercontrol so it made it nice.

--------------------
One of the things you learn after years of dealing with drug people,
is that you can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back
on a drug. Ecspecially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in
your eye.
-- Mr. Duke

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
Re: What do you think about B+ strain? [Re: spirit-molecule]
    #1291788 - 02/08/03 08:12 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I've taken lots of mushrooms, lots of which I didn't know the strain of as I bought them on the street. I've eaten my own B+ and my Brother's and I also grew orrissa india. Generally I would say that they are the same as any other mushrooms I've eaten except for one time when I ate 3 grams and got higher than I ever have before on any dose. I've tripped on 5 grams a few times 4 grams lots, and I've taken 4.5 grams with 3 grams of syrian rue. These have all been powerful trips but none of them "gripped" me quite as hard as my 3 gram B+ trip, so B+ will always rest nestled in that special place inside along with my best friends, family, pet cat, and REALLY GOOD DRUGS!

Offlinejacc1234
    #1293083 - 02/09/03 10:25 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Some people think they are weak but i ate 3.1 g last week and was tripping balls. Very nice shroomies. Oh btw that was 1 b+ shroom. They grow BIG.

Anonymous

#1293845 - 02/09/03 04:28 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

i'm of the opinion that the differences between strains are subtle at best. i've been growing and tripping for years and i'm just starting to be able to identify cubes by strain from looking at them. there are small cosmetic differences between strains. more importantly, they have slightly different growth parameters and behavior. i don't think that potency varies much from strain to strain.

i don't think that the levels of various tryptamines and the overall potency varies much from strain to strain. i go to the same place from eating the same amount of cubensis, regardless of the strain. B+ tends to grow large, nice looking fruits. as far as potency, it is more dependant on substrate, environmental conditions, and sheer luck than on the strain you use. (puerto ricans as a possible exception).

i have also heard that B+ is weak, but after growing some and eating it, i've found this to be untrue. i think you'll like your B+. my personal experience from the strain is that it fruited evenly and prolificly, and produced large fruits and good yields.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Syrian Rue

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience