Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMagash
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Loc: Near Hilo
Trusted Cultivator
Contams in shrooms.
    #868118 - 09/06/02 11:05 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Has anybody ever heard of a person getting sick from eating a shroom that grew on a contaminated substrate?

The reason grandparents and grandchildren get along so well is that they have a common enemy.--- Sam Levenson

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSlighter
Stranger

Post deleted by Administrator [Re: Magash]
    #1289865 - 02/07/03 07:58 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Loc: Greece
Re: Contams in shrooms. [Re: Slighter]
    #1289905 - 02/07/03 08:22 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

yes. i ate shrooms which had bacterial shit. Here is the report:
I started feeling weird.... the feeling when the trip begins...! I was too happy! After 5-10 minutes the hallucinations started and 5 minutes after they disapearead! 10 minutes later extremely intense hallucinations started again!
-i was feeling very very bad! like i had headache,stomachache and generally aches eveywhere in my body!
-Later i was feeling extremely cold(my room temp was +20celcius!!!).I wore many clothes and i was still shaking from the cold i was feeling.20 minutes later i was feeling hot like i was in an oven!!!
-My muscles from my whole body had spasms! my muscles in the hands,feet,eveywhere!
Then the worst begins... pains EVERYWHERE! In the beginning i said it's ok but later i was dying from the pains. i started crying like a kid! i was crying for more than 30-40 minutes! i thought i should call an ambulance(i am not talking about pains...i am talking about PAINS!) but i didn't cuz i didnt want to get in trouble with cops or anything.
-My stomach was very very tight (generally i have very strong stomach! (i have never felt nausea!!never! even if i eat shrooms on full stomach i never have problems with my stomach).
-The bones from my whole body were doing noises like krats krats you know,i dont know how to explain it, like i was a 90 years old man.
- WHile i was crying from the pains i could barely breathe! i was feeling pains even when i was breathing!
- For more than 5 hours i was feeling that i will die! i was almost 100% sure than the day after i won't be alive.
- I COULD NOT HEAR MY HEART PULSE!!! i was trying to see what's up with my heart and i couldn feel the pulse!!! only once i heard my heart and it was doing tak tak tak tak taaaaaak and then stopped and when it stopped i passed out for 10-20 minutes!
-The most obvious weird effect i had was the very high dehydration i had! i mean my throat was 10000% dry and i drunk 4-5 litters water and i was still dehydrated! so i drunk water again,again,again for 5-6 hours i was drinking water evey 5 minutes!
-All the time i was hearing voices in my head (like in the level 5 trips) and a very strong echo from the inside of my head!
- i could not talk! it was like my whole mouth was frozen and i was talking with very dificulty!
-my vision was so much blured that i couldn't see almost anything for 1 hour(maybe more)! I couldn't see where is my toilet in my house!! i thought i was going blind!
-in the duration of this "trip" i thought that i was dying and for a few minutes i thought that i died and that i was on the other side! the closed eye visuals included skeletons and creepy things.

Edited by Hamurabi (02/07/03 08:23 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate