Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24
Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: RAVE HARD [Re: eritas]
    #12890904 - 07/13/10 01:19 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

lol i went to one the next day

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
Re: RAVE HARD [Re: TrippyChick420]
    #12891706 - 07/13/10 08:40 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

TrippyChick420 said:
Quote:

ShroomDoom said:
All the outdoor psy gatherings are kind. You know you are on a psytrance dancefloor when the headliner gets off at 6:00 am and walks around with a giant spliff letting anyone hit it. :yesnod:

Sacred Earth Open Earth 2010-in Black River Falls,WI:

Here's a Video of Wichdokta a few hours after his set at Sacred Earth Open Earth 2010-in Black River Falls,WI. He's just chillin with everyone smokin out of a bubbler. Awesome moment. :rave:

:heart: WICHDOKTA!!! :heart:

ShroomDoom's statement about psy-trance parties was 100% right.

At Sacred Earth most of the DJ's that played were also out partying and dancing like the rest of the people.

Can't wait for the next one...

--------------------

OfflineBeanhead
IS IRONIC PARADOX
 User Gallery

Loc: Geospatial inversion.
Re: RAVE HARD [Re: RobMarley420]
    #12891815 - 07/13/10 09:18 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Acid party @ holland this week (big, fat line up)

Molly , speed, ketamine

RAVE HARD!

OfflineMRTYC325
Enjoyer of Life
Male
Loc: Mid-west
Re: RAVE HARD [Re: Beanhead]
    #12896807 - 07/14/10 08:23 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I'm glad to say that the rave scene in wisconsin is pretty dope.  Recently there was a bomb party at a resort called Winter Warmer.  Ravers took over 480 rooms in this place and raged for three days.  I had to stay for a few extra just to get back to reality.

--------------------
Dance til I cry, Rave til I Die

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
Re: RAVE HARD [Re: MRTYC325]
    #12896850 - 07/14/10 08:33 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I heard about that Winter Warmup, another user here 'DJcube' was there. They also had another one called Spring Fling.

A friend of mine went to the more recent party, "Spring Fling". Same deal, whole resort rented out in the Wisconsin Dells. He said it was pretty sick. Said kids were smoking DMT in the swimming pool and shit.

--------------------

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA, USA Flag
Re: RAVE HARD [Re: RobMarley420]
    #12896929 - 07/14/10 08:58 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I used to be raver back in 1998 till 2001 or so. I had some minimal candy at one point. Had these sick pants and shirt I wore to every rave. Dope times candy flipping about 50 times.

--------------------
ABSTRACT ART (Mine) http://nathanbelomy.com

Offlineshroom_sandwich
om
Male User Gallery

Loc: pacha mama
Re: RAVE HARD [Re: deranger]
    #12897098 - 07/14/10 09:51 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

greystealth said:
now I realize that many of the people who go there are fake and just escaping reality.

I went to my first rave a few months ago. I ate 3 hits of some good acid. Ohh did that put me in such a deep thinking mode that me and my two friends sat in the car for quite some time discussing how "fake" the scene seemed. We thought it would be some kind of gathering of people on psychedelics expanding their minds through trance music. We were wrong. I was probably wrong eating 3 hits of acid at my first rave, but oh well. It was a very introspective trip.
Quote:

deranger said:
psytrancers > kandi kiddies

I told myself I'd never go to another rave, but there's this one coming up around here in Septemeber called Glow in Tha Dark, and everything will be glowing and they are going to be playing psytrance and breaks. I think I'll enjoy this one more than my first.

--------------------
"Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. -Ancient Native Proverb

“Chaos is what we've lost touch with. This is why it is given a bad name. It is feared by the dominant archetype of our world, which is Ego, which clenches because its existence is defined in terms of control.” -Terence McKenna

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: RAVE HARD [Re: shroom_sandwich]
    #12897115 - 07/14/10 09:55 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

what about psytrance ppl with kandi?

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlineshroom_sandwich
om
Male User Gallery

Re: RAVE HARD [Re: thedudenj]
    #12897142 - 07/14/10 10:06 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

As long as they're not fake I won't care. At my first rave I was constantly being asked to buy ketamine. I seen some sketchy people, and drug addicts. People doing meth in the bathroom wasn't my thing at all. My two buddies were outside taking a break from the hectic conditions inside, where I was dancing for a bit, and they seen a guy getting naked and running through the streets only to be tazed by many police officers. My brain was on overload with all the shit happening.

--------------------
"Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. -Ancient Native Proverb

“Chaos is what we've lost touch with. This is why it is given a bad name. It is feared by the dominant archetype of our world, which is Ego, which clenches because its existence is defined in terms of control.” -Terence McKenna

Offlinemongo lloyd
Lone Free Ranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
Re: RAVE HARD [Re: shroom_sandwich]
    #12897161 - 07/14/10 10:12 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

A bathroom at a rave? Sounds fairly high-class :lol: I just piss in a bush at the parties I go to. I think you should all get to some free parties in England, that'll sort you out :grin:

--------------------

Offlineshroom_sandwich
om
Male User Gallery

Re: RAVE HARD [Re: pfxtc]
    #12897212 - 07/14/10 10:23 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

pfxtc said:
I do't think I could put up with the bullshit at a rave, so I never had an interest in going. Plus I'm not a fan of the music, or ecstasy, or sluts.

My neighbor says he went to the Family Gathering recently in the Allegheny National Forest (wish I could've went) and he said he liked raves better. I just :facepalm3: How could he compare the two? He said he liked the raves better because there are more sluts.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
36,329 topic views. 5 members, 36 guests and 116 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 13 queries.