Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleLinkA
Intrinsically No Good

Loc: Lost Woods, Hyrule
Re: Can I eat them?
    #12881 - 04/17/00 09:40 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

in my opinion(and in many other's who know better than i do), if a shroom grows, and it looks normal, it's safe to eat. i wouldn't be concerned. you can split the shroom up the middle if you want, and look inside to see if there's any contamination growing in it. but, from what you described, it sounds like it should be alright. shrooms grow in the wild around a whole lot of contamintation, but when people pick they don't worry about it, just so long as the shroom looks normal. i had a bunch of shrooms grow that didn't even look normal, had black runnign through them, so i didn't want to eat them, so i gave them away :smile: they said they were the best shrooms they ever ate. i dunno, maybe i got lucky. but, if they look like shrooms, they'll act like shrooms, so don't worry about it.

Link

------------------
How I wish that somewhere there existed an island for those who are wise and of good will.
-Albert Einstein

--------------------
Wonder had gone away, and he had forgotten that all life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.  -- H.P. Lovecraft "The Silver Key"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

#12883 - 04/17/00 10:41 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks a lot link, I'll keep that in mind. And I really like your quote!

Anonymous

#12884 - 04/17/00 10:48 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

You gave possibly contamed shrooms away? That would be guilt trip suicide. I would never be able to live with myself if I found out something happened, or if someone sued. You are brave.

------------------
Away!

Anonymous

#12885 - 04/17/00 11:27 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

ONe more question. On the cake I am referring to, I have about 15 or more pinheads growing. Is this too many? Should I pick some of them now so the other have more room?

InvisibleLinkA
Intrinsically No Good

Loc: Lost Woods, Hyrule
    #12886 - 04/18/00 12:06 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

yea, melter8or it was a pretty stoopid thing, i wouldn't do it again. i got lucky. i don't now if someone could sue for that, though, be an interesting lawsuit. i'd just be like, wtf are you talking about? you can't grow shrooms in a house, you idiot!! heh

vinney, dunno the answer to your question, sorry. never had the problem of too many pins :smile:

Link

------------------
How I wish that somewhere there existed an island for those who are wise and of good will.
-Albert Einstein

--------------------
Wonder had gone away, and he had forgotten that all life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.  -- H.P. Lovecraft "The Silver Key"

Invisibletokinshitload
t
    #12887 - 04/18/00 12:43 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I had like 50 pins on the top of one cake once,but it takes alot of moisture to sport that many,thin out the small ones if you can,if not, let em grow,and pick the abhorts before they rot.....

Anonymous

#12888 - 04/18/00 08:57 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

tokin's right, just letem grow, don't mess with them, pick aborts(there the most powerful anyway)

------------------
"A good shroom is like a 'sore' peter...You just can't hardly beat it"

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation