Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineAngry Mycologist
Spontaneouslycombusting

Loc: Galapagos
February 15 Anti-War Demonstrations....
    #1286154 - 02/06/03 04:16 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Hola everyone, first time posting in this particular forum.  Anyway, a mass mobilization and rally has been called for NYC (and will be held in hundreds of other countries at the same time) and with this, I really feel the anti-war movement has more of a chance now to make an effect on this country.  This rally is being coordinated by the same people who started the San Francisco and D.C. rallies.  Supposedly, it's going to be huge.  The exact location has yet to be specified, but this link should keep everyone updated: http://www.internationalanswer.org/campaigns/f15/index.html

Apparently they're having problems getting a permit to march, it looks like it'll be fine though. 

There's also a great article located here: http://www.internationalanswer.org/news/update/020503powell.html

I hope some of us get involved, let our voices be heard.  Peace fellow shroomers  :smile: 

--------------------
The proper penalty of ignorance, which is of course that those who don't know should learn from those who do... - Plato

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: February 15 Anti-War Demonstrations.... [Re: Angry Mycologist]
    #1287616 - 02/07/03 04:59 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

There's going to be a rally around here on that day too. There's no way I'm missing this one.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineAngry Mycologist
Spontaneouslycombusting

Re: February 15 Anti-War Demonstrations.... [Re: silversoul7]
    #1287660 - 02/07/03 05:11 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Excellent  :grin:  Well, I suppose one response is better than no response  :smirk: 

--------------------
The proper penalty of ignorance, which is of course that those who don't know should learn from those who do... - Plato

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

#1287700 - 02/07/03 05:24 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Great to hear, get the word out!!

I hope there is another one in SF!

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
Re: February 15 Anti-War Demonstrations.... [Re: angryshroom]
    #1287836 - 02/07/03 06:14 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Woudn't it make more sense to have people protesting FOR the war sinse the majority of the world is against it?

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

InvisibleRebelSteve33
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Loc: Arizona
    #1287860 - 02/07/03 06:20 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks for the info, Angry Mycologist!

You rock!

:laugh:

-RebelSteve

--------------------
Namaste.

OfflineAngry Mycologist
Spontaneouslycombusting

Re: February 15 Anti-War Demonstrations.... [Re: RebelSteve33]
    #1288617 - 02/07/03 11:15 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

No problem man  :grin:  I just feel it's time for some type of uprising.... 

--------------------

Anonymous

#1289022 - 02/07/03 01:36 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Since when do you need a permit to march?

OfflineBuzzDoctor
Runs withscissors
Male

Loc: Atlantis
    #1290316 - 02/08/03 05:11 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I was at the DC rally last month and it was just fucking HUGE! I'm going to Chicago on the 15th. I feel it's the only thing I can do as a resident of this planet.

Buzz

--------------------
Is the glass half-full or half-empty? I say it is both.

OfflineBuzzDoctor
Runs withscissors
Male

Loc: Atlantis
Re: February 15 Anti-War Demonstrations.... [Re: Anonymous]
    #1300099 - 02/11/03 12:38 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Since when do you need a permit to march?

I just got off the phone with the International Answer office in New York. They have a permit for the rally but they were denied a permit to march. They are currently in court appealing that, but it's only a few days away so I doubt it will happen. The permit I mean. The marching I think will happen no matter what. They can't arrest a half-million people. Suppose they'll resort to tear gas. Which will not be good cuz if it's like the DC rally there were a lot of old people and young kids there. They can march legally without a permit but they have to stay on the sidewalks. That's not gonna happen either I don't think. I'll be in Chicago but I'm having CSPAN taped to see the NY protest.

Buzz

--------------------
Is the glass half-full or half-empty? I say it is both.

OfflineAngry Mycologist
Spontaneouslycombusting

Re: February 15 Anti-War Demonstrations.... [Re: BuzzDoctor]
    #1300125 - 02/11/03 12:48 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

So you called the actual office? Excellent. I'm very unsure as to what will happen with the march. At least the rally is set up.

--------------------

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

#1300329 - 02/11/03 02:22 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Im glad to hear people are participating. Its the only thing we have left to do!!

Anonymous

#1300720 - 02/11/03 05:28 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

They can march legally without a permit but they have to stay on the sidewalks.

So if they don't, jaywalking tickets will be issued?

InvisibleRebelSteve33
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Loc: Arizona
    #1304421 - 02/13/03 02:59 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I wonder if all the hype about possible terrorist attacks, especially in large cities such as New York, is a government scare tactic to discourage people from participating in these upcoming rallies.

Did they really intercept any terrorist messages? Do we really need to stockpile three days worth of food and water in our homes? Or do they just want to scare us in order to detract attention away from any anti-war movements?

In any event, I am sure that the rallies on the 15th and 16th would've been much bigger if the news about possible terrorist attacks had not been announced. Perhaps the concern over attacks is valid and the time of their announcement was just a coincidence, but I think not.

-RebelSteve

--------------------
Namaste.

OfflineAngry Mycologist
Spontaneouslycombusting

A.N.S.W.E.R. DENOUNCES GOVERNMENT BAN ON [Re: RebelSteve33]
    #1305681 - 02/13/03 11:51 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Exactly my thoughts Rebel. This terror alert is so convenient that it makes me sick.

UPDATE ON PERMIT: http://www.internationalanswer.org/news/update/021203permit.html

A.N.S.W.E.R. denounces Federal Judge Barbara Jones's refusal to grant a march permit for the huge February 15 peace march in New York City as a dangerous and politically-motivated assault on the movement's most basic right to freedom of speech and assembly.

The New York City Police claim that they won't allow the march on Feb. 15 in New York because of security concerns. For months the police have been routinely invoking "security concerns" as a reason to deny march permits for political demonstrations, large and small, but not for other assemblies and huge parades that don't have a political point of view in opposition to government policies. The right to join together with thousands of other individuals in common cause and march on our streets is a unique and powerful form of political expression no less important than speech, and it is fully protected by the Constitution. We demand that the courts reject the "security" pretext used to deny the march permit for Feb. 15, and to deny other marches.

The real reason that New York City Mayor Bloomberg, the police and the courts are trying to ban the anti-war march is because Feb. 15 is going to be a powerful international day of protest against the war on Iraq and the United States government. The security concerns they really have are not a threat of "terrorism" but the threat posed to Bush's political agenda. Fearful of the political impact of the march the government is trying to suppress the event.

The peace movement, along with everyone who is threatened by this outrageous violation of the rights of protestors, must fight the march ban. A.N.S.W.E.R. joins with all other groups in fighting for and exercising our right to march in New York on Feb. 15, and in any other city where the antiwar movement chooses to take to the streets in order to stop the war.

For all of those who are planning to join the many feeder marches to the rally, we encourage everyone to stay strong and defy the city and federal government's attempts to discourage participation. The most important thing is that people come out in large numbers to show the country and the world that the people of the United States are mobilizing in opposition to a war of aggression.

The court system, working in cahoots with the police and the Bush administration, is attempting to discourage people's efforts to exercise their First Amendment Right on February 15. The best way, again, to oppose this is to come to the demonstration.

The New York City demonstration on Saturday, February 15 will assemble on 1st Ave. starting at 49th St. and going north. The permitted rally will begin at 12 noon.

--------------------

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
Re: A.N.S.W.E.R. DENOUNCES GOVERNMENT BAN ON [Re: Angry Mycologist]
    #1307495 - 02/14/03 06:05 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

You yanks need to make a stand against your gov.  EVERYONE GO!  Its scary to see these changes in america, cus this kind of supression could spread up to canada very easily... :crazy:

STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS!

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Offlinekykeon
Dead wishes

Loc: A universe right next to ...
Re: A.N.S.W.E.R. DENOUNCES GOVERNMENT BAN ON [Re: Angry Mycologist]
    #1307821 - 02/14/03 09:10 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

there is going to be a huge gathering tommorrow in Athens, Greece too. I heard that there r 350 cities in the world where there is gonna be a protest against the fuckin war.

i have rolled my joints and i will be out there. :wink:

as for tonite, lets munch some shrooms. i bet tommorrow with the joint in the protest, with thousands of people, tonite's shroom is gonna make it awsome.

i dont think the war will be avoided eventually. even if Santam says 'come on and fuck my ass', mr. Empire himself wants to show off and spent some bullets. THE EMPIRE WILL FALL, but its just not the time yet. Europe, Russia and China, if they play the cards right, can help.

--------------------
The living ghost of Kykeon

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
Re: A.N.S.W.E.R. DENOUNCES GOVERNMENT BAN ON [Re: kykeon]
    #1307959 - 02/14/03 10:12 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

>  have rolled my joints and i will be out there.

I cant wait!  I'm going to protest tomorrow with a group of friends, it will be fun.  My closest friend tho, says he cant go because he is having a nap!  lol

Plus, peace rallies are a great place to pick up chicks.  :wink: 

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

OfflineJustSomeGuy
Champion

Loc: Canada eh
    #1307967 - 02/14/03 10:15 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

theres one here in winnipeg on that date too...supposed to be massive

--------------------
I feel asleep in the pub and woke up in OTD. :confused:

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

#1308226 - 02/14/03 12:34 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Pics from today?s Australia rallies:

THATS ALOT OF PEOPLE! :shocked: 

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
Re: February 15 Anti-War Demonstrations.... [Re: pattern]
    #1308353 - 02/14/03 01:47 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Damn. Where's waldo?

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: February 15 Anti-War Demonstrations.... [Re: Skikid16]
    #1308467 - 02/14/03 02:41 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Up your ass :grin:

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #1308471 - 02/14/03 02:44 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

he's peeking behind the tree on the left next to the hippy guy.....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
Re: February 15 Anti-War Demonstrations.... [Re: silversoul7]
    #1308521 - 02/14/03 03:17 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Hey man, do I have bi sexual in my title?    :grin:

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #1308556 - 02/14/03 03:37 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

i can answer that.. :grin:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineAngry Mycologist
Spontaneouslycombusting

#1309956 - 02/15/03 12:36 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Well, I'm upset because I did not get to attend the rally closest to me.  But, I am overjoyed with the prospect of millions of people marching world-wide.  This could create a bit of an impact as long as it keeps up.  I must go to the next rally  :mad:  Here's an article that sums up the numbers.....(let's just say the numbers are BIG  :grin: :

From Yahoo!: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=514&ncid=514&e=1&u=/ap/20030216/ap_on_re_eu/world_war_protests_23

LONDON - Millions of protesters ? many of them marching in the capitals of America's traditional allies ? demonstrated Saturday against possible U.S. plans to attack Iraq.

In a global outpouring of anti-war sentiment, Rome claimed the biggest turnout ? 1 million according to police, while organizers claimed three times that figure.

In London, at least 750,000 people demonstrated in what police called the city's largest demonstration ever. In Spain, several million people turned out at anti-war rallies in about 55 cities and towns across the country, with more than 500,000 each attending rallies in Madrid and Barcelona.

Spanish police gauged the Madrid turnout at 660,000. Organizers claimed nearly 2 million people gathered across the nation in one of the biggest demonstrations since the 1975 death of dictator Gen. Francisco Franco (news - web sites).

More than 70,000 people marched in Amsterdam in the largest Netherlands demonstration since anti-nuclear rallies of the 1980s.

Berlin had up to half-a-million people on the streets, and Paris was estimated to have had about 100,000.

In New York, rally organizers estimated the crowd at up to 500,000 people. City police provided no estimate of the crowd, which stretched 20 blocks deep and two blocks wide.

"Peace! Peace! Peace!" Archbishop Desmond Tutu of South Africa said while leading an ecumenical service near U.N. headquarters. "Let America listen to the rest of the world ? and the rest of the world is saying, 'Give the inspectors time.'"

London's marchers hoped ? in the words of keynote speaker the Rev. Jesse Jackson (news - web sites) ? to "turn up the heat" on Prime Minister Tony Blair (news - web sites), President Bush (news - web sites)'s staunchest European ally for his tough Iraq policy.

Rome protesters showed their disagreement with Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi's support for Bush, while demonstrators in Paris and Berlin backed the skeptical stances of their governments.

"What I would say to Mr. Blair is stop toadying up to the Americans and listen to your own people, us, for once," said Elsie Hinks, 77, who marched in London with her husband, Sidney, a retired Church of England priest.

Tommaso Palladini, 56, who traveled from Milan to Rome, said, "You don't fight terrorism with a preventive war. You fight terrorism by creating more justice in the world."

Several dozen marchers from Genoa held up pictures of Iraqi artists.

"We're carrying these photos to show the other face of the Iraqi people that the TV doesn't show," said Giovanna Marenzana, 38.

Some leaders in German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder's government participated in the Berlin protest, which turned the tree-lined boulevard between the Brandenburg Gate and the 19th-century Victory Column into a sea of banners, balloons emblazoned with "No war in Iraq" and demonstrators swaying to live music. Police estimated the crowd at between 300,000 and 500,000.

"We Germans in particular have a duty to do everything to ensure that war ? above all a war of aggression ? never again becomes a legitimate means of policy," shouted Friedrich Schorlemmer, a Lutheran pastor and former East German pro-democracy activist.

In the Paris crowd at the Place Denfert-Rochereau, a large American flag bore the black inscription, "Leave us alone."

Gerald Lenoir, 41, of Berkeley, Calif., came to Paris to support demonstrators.

"I am here to protest my government's aggression against Iraq," he said. "Iraq does not pose a security threat to the United States and there are no links with al-Qaida."

In southern France, about 10,000 people demonstrated in Toulouse against the United States, chanting: "They bomb, they exploit, they pollute, enough of this barbarity."

Police estimated that 60,000 turned out in Oslo, Norway; 50,000 in bitter cold in Brussels, Belgium; and about 35,000 in frigid Stockholm, Sweden.

About 80,000 marched in Dublin, Irish police said. Crowds were estimated at 60,000 in Seville, Spain; 40,000 in Bern, Switzerland; 30,000 in Glasgow, Scotland; 25,000 in Copenhagen, Denmark; 15,000 in Vienna, Austria; more than 20,000 in Montreal and 15,000 in Toronto; 5,000 in Cape Town and 4,000 in Johannesburg in South Africa; 5,000 in Tokyo; and 2,000 in Dhaka, Bangladesh.

"War is not a solution, war is a problem," Czech philosopher Erazim Kohak told about 500 people in Prague, the Czech Republic.

In Mexico City, as many as 10,000 people ? including Nobel Peace Prize laureate Rigoberta Menchu ? snarled traffic for blocks before rallying near the heavily guarded U.S. Embassy. Demonstrators beat drums, clutched white balloons and waved handmade signs saying, "War No, Peace Yes."

In Baghdad, tens of thousands of Iraqis, many carrying Kalashnikov assault rifles, demonstrated to support leader Saddam Hussein (news - web sites) and denounce the United States.

"Our swords are out of their sheaths, ready for battle," read one of hundreds of banners carried by marchers along Palestine Street, a broad Baghdad avenue.

In Damascus, the capital of neighboring Syria, an estimated 200,000 protesters chanted anti-U.S. and anti-Israeli slogans while marching to the People's Assembly.

Najjah Attar, a former Syrian cabinet minister, accused Washington of attempting to change the region's map.

"The U.S. wants to encroach upon our own norms, concepts and principles," she said in Damascus. "They are reminding us of the Nazi and fascist times."

An estimated 2,000 Israelis and Palestinians marched together against war in Tel Aviv on Saturday night.

In Ukraine, some 2,000 people rallied in snowy Kiev's central square. Anti-globalists led a peaceful "Rock Against War" protest joined by communists, socialists, Kurds and pacifists.

"We want to say that war is evil and that we who survived one know that better than anyone," said Majda Hadzic, 54.

In divided Cyprus, about 500 Greeks and Turks braved heavy rain to briefly block a British air base runway.

Several thousand protesters in Athens, Greece, unfurled a giant banner across the wall of the Acropolis ? "NATO (news - web sites), U.S. and EU equals War" ? before heading toward the U.S. Embassy.

U.S. Ambassador Thomas Miller said the Greek protesters' indignation was misplaced.

"They should be demonstrating outside the Iraqi embassy," he said before the march.

About 900 Puerto Ricans chanted anti-war slogans against the possible invasion of Iraq. One man waved a U.S. flag on which the stars were replaced with skulls.

In Brazil, President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva began efforts to unite South American nations against a possible U.S.-led attack on Iraq. Police estimated 1,500 marchers.

--------------------

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
Re: February 15 Anti-War Demonstrations.... [Re: pattern]
    #1310400 - 02/15/03 05:48 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Here is a pic I took from the Sydney, Australia rally. There were 500,000 people there which is pretty good considering there is only 4 million people who live in Sydney.  :grin:

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

Anonymous

Re: February 15 Anti-War Demonstrations.... [Re: enotake2]
    #1310497 - 02/15/03 06:32 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Well shit I went to the protest in my little town today, there were only about 600 people there. I guess there were like 25,000 up in Seattle. I'm glad there was such a large turnout world wide. I saw a pic of Hyde Park of the London rally, it was incredible, a million people in one place. I'm positive it will be irrelavant because Bush has already made up his mind about going to war. But at least people aren't just sitting around like a bunch of fucktards just letting it happen.

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Re: February 15 Anti-War Demonstrations.... [Re: ]
    #1310695 - 02/15/03 09:11 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

What really was amazing about the rally was that there were people of all ages there.  Literally.  Old people, middle aged people, teenagers, tiny children, even parents with babies.  There were dogs everwhere.  There were people of every class, sex, background and religion.  Poor and rich people.  Last but not least, there were hot chicks dressed in tight clothes. 

Hey, any event where I can look at nice asses AND shout funny slogans at the same time gets my support!  :cool:

There was one tense moment.  Protest leaders were asking the crowd on their megaphones: "Who's the terrorist?" and the crowed chanted "Bush!".  But I kept answering "Osama Bin Laden!".  I was getting shocking looks from people around me.  I had to change my shout to "Osama Bin Laden! AND BUSH!"  :tongue: 

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Anonymous

#1310882 - 02/16/03 02:55 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

right now, at CNN's website, the "front page" headline is "World antiwar rallies delight Iraq", and there is a picture of an angry looking iraqi mob of men. the media is so fucking biased it makes me sick. the article tried to make it seem as though the voice of the peace movement comes from the mouth of the iraqis, and that they are THE ENEMY. i guess this is how the media has chosen to cover the peace demonstrations. agghhhhh. just look at the headline. it's intentionally laced with negetivity. why does it not read, "peace demonstrations" instead of "anti-war rallies"? why does it try to make some inane link with iraq? agh. i'm sickened. read...

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/02/16/sprj.irq.protests/index.html

fuck cnn.

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #1310953 - 02/16/03 03:55 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

the article tried to make it seem as though the voice of the peace movement comes from the mouth of the iraqis, and that they are THE ENEMY.

Well, I just read that article, as well as the other five articles listed in the same box -- with titles such as "Voice of Dissent" and "Peace Protests Around the Globe". All together (following the links) there are about ten articles about the protests. That one article starts out describing Iraq's reaction to the protest, then goes on to a more general overview of the rallies throughout the world, while other articles focus on different aspects of the movement. I disagree that this article tried to make it seem as though the rallies were engineered by Iraq. Would you like to quote a line or two from it that led you to that impression?

i guess this is how the media has chosen to cover the peace demonstrations.

It is how CNN online has chosen to cover one of the many aspects of the protests.

why does it not read, "peace demonstrations" instead of "anti-war rallies"?

Read the titles of some of the other articles on the same page. And, I am puzzled -- are the rallies not protesting the possibility of war? None of the protesters are saying that Hussein is a good guy, they are saying they are opposed to war with him. Is that not the definition of "antiwar"?

why does it try to make some inane link with iraq?

Inane? The whole issue is about IRAQ, duh. It's not like the protesters are concerned with the possibility of war with Iceland.

fuck cnn.

Yep. There are definitely better online sources than CNN.

pinky

--------------------

Edited by pinksharkmark (02/16/03 04:00 AM)

Anonymous

Re: February 15 Anti-War Demonstrations.... [Re: Phred]
    #1311033 - 02/16/03 04:59 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

yes. very good points.

Anonymous

Re: February 15 Anti-War Demonstrations.... [Re: Phred]
    #1311040 - 02/16/03 05:04 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

i just would like to see, on the front page of every major newspaper, "Peace Demonstrations Draw Millions Around The World".... oh well. it does seem that there is a very obvious spin on everything in the news.

Edited by mushmaster (02/16/03 05:09 AM)

OfflineAngry Mycologist
Spontaneouslycombusting

#1312148 - 02/16/03 02:36 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

i just would like to see, on the front page of every major newspaper, "Peace Demonstrations Draw Millions Around The World"....

Actually, I'm fairly sure I've seen quite a few of these headlines recently. The articles themselves were some of the most objective I've ever read. Of course, a lot of these articles are coming from the UK.....

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order