Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Anonymous #18

Re: What accent do you hate the most? [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #12839873 - 07/02/10 01:08 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I dont particularly like the way france french sounds like, i think canadian french is nicer.

I like all other accents that I can think of. . .I work with people from china, iran, new york, india, italy and argentina. I think all those accents have their charm. . .

I dont like it when people who have a VERY VERY heavy mexican accent try to talk in english and wont switch to spanish even if you talk to them in spanish. Like, they learned english and come to school in the US so all of a sudden spanish is not good enough?
Well you know something people who do that? Your english isnt good enough! talk fucking spanish, at least that way some people will understabd, when you talk english no one understands

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #19

Re: What accent do you hate the most? [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #12840112 - 07/02/10 02:06 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

The fucking white south african accent., I want to stab all them fuckers just by the way they speak. And why the fuck do they have to use the words 'south africa' in EVERY sentence. Seriously, pack of fucking dutch descended wankers.

Anonymous #9

Re: What accent do you hate the most? [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #12840129 - 07/02/10 02:09 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #19 said:
The fucking white south african accent., I want to stab all them fuckers just by the way they speak. And why the fuck do they have to use the words 'south africa' in EVERY sentence. Seriously, pack of fucking dutch descended wankers.

I know someone who does just that. He goes on about random shit all the time :facepalm: Quite funny though.

Anonymous #20

Re: What accent do you hate the most? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12842666 - 07/02/10 11:21 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Nig.....er black inner city people.:dizope:

Anonymous #21

Re: What accent do you hate the most? [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #12842704 - 07/02/10 11:26 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I spent some days in grenada. Their accents are amazing. sounds like south african mixed with jamaican and with a little dash of british. sexy.

But hate southern US and dot head blabble.

Edited by Anonymous (07/02/10 11:27 PM)

Anonymous #22

Re: What accent do you hate the most? [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #12842890 - 07/03/10 12:08 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

A heavy British accent coupled with a poor vocabulary makes me want to kill newborn babies.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,064 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 13 queries.