Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblegroviesunrise
ApprenticeFarmer

extended trip...
    #1283590 - 02/06/03 05:16 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I was interested in learning if anyone out there has had a similar experience as mine? A few years back, when the fields were bursting with the magic shrooms. A friend picked many many bags of the cubensis.. I was pretty inexperienced with such a power.. One weekend I decided to eat some mushrooms... My trip was great, the visuals were fun the senses were enhightened... I saw my first Sunrise of my life it seemed.. I have seen the sun rise before, but this time I really saw what it was all about... I could see myself looking out over the field. Sitting there upon the earth, revolving around the sun, and spinning around on its axis which creates the illusion of a sunrise... I pondered all these processes I was witnessing. The beauty of it all.. The amazing world we live in.. How we can go a lifetime without really seeing the world the way it is.. I knew I had found something greater than a picture, something more in depth than a book... An experience that is worth every minute..

I slept a bit after that sunrise.. I ate a few more cubies and continued my journey through life... I watched the sun go down on the horizon and set. A sunrise to sunset, now that was amazing.. My mind was racing... My thoughts were becoming more clear on reality of the world. I was seeing things in different view.. I made it to sunrise one more time, and completed a cycle with the earth on my journey.. I was in awe of my experience and physically exhausted, but settled.. I watched the world go by for 24 hrs and learned something..

I realized that time didn't really exist, it merely is in infinite time.. Things appear in cycles and to us relates time.. But looking at it from another view, the sun never stops shining, the earth doesn't quit turning.. Its one big phenomenon that together works to produce time.. I realized that we perceive life everyday in this fashion of time.. Things are more simple than we realize... You have to just stop and look and see what is really happening...

Albert Einstein said "The whole of science is nothing more than the refinement of everyday thinking" I agree whole heartedly...

--------------------
. . P E A C E . .

Edited by groviesunrise (02/06/03 05:20 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineshaggy101
Male

Loc: ..still waiting for godot
Re: extended trip... [Re: groviesunrise]
    #1283633 - 02/06/03 05:38 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Welcome!
That was a great trip report man..
I once at a barter fair after a night of LSD experienced a sunrise from all directions at once !  In othyer words I saw the horizon 360 degres simultaneosly, I still dont know how thats possible :smirk:

Invisiblegroviesunrise
ApprenticeFarmer

Re: extended trip... [Re: shaggy101]
    #1284858 - 02/06/03 11:50 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

That sounds like a unique experience... I bet you were smiling from ear to ear...

--------------------
. . P E A C E . .

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
Re: extended trip... [Re: groviesunrise]
    #1284906 - 02/06/03 12:06 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

thanks for that amazing contribution... im glad there are still people gaining wisdom and having enlightening experiences like it should be!

--------------------

Invisiblegroviesunrise
ApprenticeFarmer

Re: extended trip... [Re: In(di)go]
    #1289677 - 02/07/03 08:44 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Thank you so much for the warm welcome to this forum.. I appreciate your words... I love learning in general, and thought some of you may have had similar experiences...

--------------------
. . P E A C E . .

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology