Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
favorite tripping spots?
    #2054391 - 10/29/03 05:46 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Lets hear the weather conditions/temperature, time of year, location, with friends or w/o, how many people? What do you like to do when you are on them?

here is mine...
i like cloudy, dark, cool afternoon or morning/midmorning days. i like to trip in the forest/anywhere breathtakingly beautiful while sober works great when on shrooms. i like to trip with about 2 good friends. i like to sit somewhere in nature and have a snack and share good times with my friends and just think about how wonderful everything is.

also, warm summer evenings are great too. i had a fantastic trip at a local park nearing sunset. being inside sucks on shrooms, i don't know why people do that!!! i want to trip in the rain some day.

so...lets hear yours!

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: favorite tripping spots? [Re: TODAY]
    #2054507 - 10/29/03 06:29 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Warm summer night, or bright spring or fall day In a tree.

Also in a row boat on a calm lake, A hammock, sand, or gravel. I like being in touch with earth, and nothings better than wrapping around a tree.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Anonymous

#2054510 - 10/29/03 06:31 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

there is a place near me called tyler state park. it's in bucks county, pennsylvania. it is very large and full of woods and rolling feilds. a large creek runs through it, and there are alot of secluded, natural, peaceful spots. is it not far from my house, and far enough from major roads to be nice and quiet. it is a beautiful place. tripping here during the last 4-5 hours before sunset on a nice may afternoon is like nothing else.

there is another place somewhere along the appalachian trail (probably alot of places like this... any of the many rocky outcroppings along the ridges) that is extremely secluded and open to the sky. there are no lights, no noise, and no pollution. you can look out to the valley floor below or to the sky above. tripping here on a clear night = awesomeness.

there's also a place near me called byrn mawr (sp?) cathedral. it is a large tract of rolling grassed feilds and flower beds. there are 3 huge cathedrals in different places on the property. this place is pretty cool too.

also... near trenton there's a place called 'grounds for sculpture'. it's a large property that is home to alot of gardens and some really neat sculpture. it's a good place for mushrooms.

there is the delaware canal (runs along the delaware upriver from trenton on the pennsy side), the northern portions of which are really cool.

if you live in the philadelphia area, all of these places are definitely worth a trip.

pretty much any place of natural beauty, with the right weather conditions, is a great place to trip. i'd like to trip in some museams sometime too.

Offlinestudent
Stranger

Re: favorite tripping spots? [Re: ]
    #2055051 - 10/29/03 09:10 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I agree with everyone so far, outside is key. I love to go to this park near home where you can overlook a lake. Its great both during the day and the night. No one is ever there and the view is spectacular, especially the sky. One time with a couple friends we saw a huge luna moth in he clouds that was more detailed than a photograph. Another great time was smelting in a stream in the middle of the night. (Smelting is fishing for these little fish with a net, standing in a flowing stream in the middle of the night with a lantern or head lamp for light). Also sky watching is a favorite. The feeling of being completely alone in the dark staring up at the universe, is completely mind blowing. You can feel how small you really are. Another favorite place of mine to trip is behind my house. We have a camp fire pit picnic area, like a park. And there is a tree that looks like a burglar on the roof trying to sneak down the chimney. But there is another tree that looks like a dragon which always comes to the rescue, because his mouth wraps around the burglar's torso.

I like the day time when it is cold out. But when it is warm I love to trip at night. I prefer to be alone, or with one or two of my close friends.
As for activities, thinking. Sitting someplace letting your mind go wild, listening to the sounds of the world, seeing everything around you in a new light, having random conversations(I tend to lose my inner dialogue) is what I do most. It never seaces to amaze me what pops into your head while tripping. And some of the most important decisions of my life were made tripping.

OfflineChopperDave
Re: favorite tripping spots? [Re: student]
    #2055066 - 10/29/03 09:14 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

At night, during Autumn, in my friends loft. He has a couch, tv, table, cots, everything up there. And trippy lights. I like tripping with only 2 or 3 people, including myself. I usually trip with my dude Sam, my best friend. After we dose up on whatever we are using in his loft, we usually walk outside to his backyard. We lie on the tennis courts smoking ciggs and just talking about shit. Then we usually watch the sun come up and then fall asleep

Needless to say, some of the best times of my life have been spent tripping :smile:

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Re: favorite tripping spots? [Re: ChopperDave]
    #2055165 - 10/29/03 09:39 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

"smoking ciggs and just talking about shit"...does life get any better? seriously, that is my heaven.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.

OfflineHarbinger
The Power of theRiff Compels Me

Loc: Far Away
    #2055179 - 10/29/03 09:42 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

TODAY said:
"smoking ciggs and just talking about shit"...does life get any better? seriously, that is my heaven.

Haha, seriously, I couldn't agree more.

--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.

:rockon:

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Re: favorite tripping spots? [Re: Harbinger]
    #2055188 - 10/29/03 09:43 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

the best times ever are when you leave the inside and venture onto the porch or something and light up like 3 ciggs in a row and chat with your buddies or even a drunken stranger! i'm so fiending for this right now, time for some dip cuase i have no ciggs.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.

OfflineEuphoricBlue
Trance DepthExplorer

Loc: Fresno, California
Cannabis [Re: TODAY]
    #2055198 - 10/29/03 09:48 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

All i need is a blunt and some TOOL in the national forest, and those trees will tell you things you need to hear.

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: Cannabis [Re: EuphoricBlue]
    #2055360 - 10/29/03 10:35 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I like to go with a few of my friends to a local metro park. It has a nature area with miles of nature trails to hike along. We like to get out there early on a summer day when it's still cool out and we have the whole day to walk around and relax. Whether or not it's sunny or not doesn't really matter I guess. We just like the temp to be on the cooler side... hiking 5 or more miles on a hot sunny day can realy be a miserable experience while you are tripping.

The park is typically busy with the usual summer activity, but back on the trails we're lucky to encounter more then a single hiker. Once you get a few mile out on the trails you never encounter anyone... or least I haven't yet.

The majority of the trails take you along side of a small stream. It's truely amazing sitting along side the bank of the stream and just watching the water go by and listening to it bubble and gush past your feet. The trails also lead you through all type of natural habitats: swamps, marshes, flood plains, open grass land, dense forrests, sandy bluffs, and along side ponds and small lakes. Each habitat you come to has a sign post that informs you about the roll that that particular habitat plays in nature. Trying to figure out what these signs means while you're tripping is a trip within itself.

Half way through the hike, about 4 miles in, there's this old abondoned barn you come to. It has a manual well water pump there so can refreash youself if need be. We spend what seems like hours exploring the old barn. Seems like we always get back towards the old barn by the time we're peaking. We sit and relax and try to understand what the barns all about. After we sit for awhile and remain quite we're always rewarded with wildlife making an appearance. Sometime deer venture out and feed in the fields. Last time we were out there a doe and two fawn came strolling out 25 feet from us. We got up and were able to creep within 15 feet of them. It was mind blowing. The doe just looked at us and seemed to realize that we meant no harm and let us conutinue to watch for 10 minutes before my friend scared them away by swatting a bee away from his head.

On the last portion of the hike it gets crazy. The trail leads you past a sportsman's gun club. Well it doesn't lead you right by it, but within a mile or so. The noise from the gun shots become all consuming at times. You begin to feel like you're in a war. Walking through the jungles of vietnam, looking for Charlie, hearing gunshots of distant battle in the background. It's kind of neat at first but it becomes pretty annoying after a while. We try to plan out trip so at this point we're pretty much halfway down.

The end of the hike leads you to a overlook of the surronding forrest. We ditch our back packs now and strech out and relax. We lay on the ground and look up at the sky. We talk about our experiences from our trip. We laugh and make plans to come back in the future. When we feel it's safe to drive home we tread back to our cars and go on our way.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

OfflineChopperDave
Re: Cannabis [Re: djd586]
    #2063233 - 11/01/03 05:18 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

You know whats better than smoking ciggs and just talking about stuff?

The time we bought 2 ounces for $150. The dude HAD to off it, as he was moving the next day or so.

We each rolled our own J's, about an ounce worth of them, and just sat on his tennis court and smoked them for about 3 or so hours.

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Re: Cannabis [Re: ChopperDave]
    #2063346 - 11/01/03 06:02 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

well, i'm not really down w/ the social marijuana smoking. i'm not very social when high on weed. but i do LOVE listenign to music when stoned...nothing is better than that. i hear so much more when i'm stoned!

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.

InvisibleOsker246
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
    #2063671 - 11/01/03 07:54 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I love tripping outside when the weather is warm enough to just walk around in a T-shirt. There is a spot around my area where it is like a look out point that views down on the water. Me and a few friend hopped the fence which goes down hill towards the water and takes about a hour to get to. But it was the most beautiful day when we went. The sun was setting and was a great view of the water and plants and trees around. Im gonna start going to this spot more.

Offlinenari
Antagonist

#12832933 - 07/01/10 03:09 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

i think best spot for me is  walking in the forest around 2 pm, sunny day

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies