Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Vibram fivefingers [Re: redHue]
    #12752851 - 06/16/10 02:27 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

If I saw someone wearing them around town I would assume they were a ninja and keep my distance.

I'm onto you!:hehehe:

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepoppin123
Organic
Male

Loc: Orlando,FL
Re: Vibram fivefingers [Re: blewmeanie]
    #12791415 - 06/23/10 03:55 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I bought a pair 4 months ago.  After 2 months of only using them while running (about an hour a day) the right shoe started to separate / tear where the fabric met the hard bottom.  I was like oh great, there's 80$, these are shit.  Went back to the store I bought em from, they gave me a form that I guess the company gives to shoe stores, and I mailed em back to them.  I was expecting a 6-8 week debacle that seems to be the norm with customer service these days, but in just 10 days, they had mailed me a brand new pair, no questions asked, as well as a 10% off coupon for any future purchases.

This new pair has been working great (only 2 months so far), I can't testify that these are the most durable, but I can say that their customer service has been top notch for me, and that's pretty rare.

OfflineC20H25N3O
Calico Kahlia
 User Gallery

Re: Vibram fivefingers [Re: poppin123]
    #12791459 - 06/23/10 04:07 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

poppin123 said:
I bought a pair 4 months ago.  After 2 months of only using them while running (about an hour a day) the right shoe started to separate / tear where the fabric met the hard bottom.  I was like oh great, there's 80$, these are shit.  Went back to the store I bought em from, they gave me a form that I guess the company gives to shoe stores, and I mailed em back to them.  I was expecting a 6-8 week debacle that seems to be the norm with customer service these days, but in just 10 days, they had mailed me a brand new pair, no questions asked, as well as a 10% off coupon for any future purchases.

This new pair has been working great (only 2 months so far), I can't testify that these are the most durable, but I can say that their customer service has been top notch for me, and that's pretty rare.

I've had mine for about a year and just a few days ago, after only using them about an hr a day for running I noticed the same thing. Is there a limited time policy? the store is about a 4hr drive away. I bought them when i was visiting my brother at school.

--------------------

Calico Kahlia come tell me the news
Calamity's waiting for a way to get to her
Rosy red and electric blue
I bought you a paddle for your paper canoe

Say you'll come back when you can
Whenever your airplane happens to land
Maybe I'll be back here too
It all depends on what's with you

OfflinelillFish
Daydreamer
Female User Gallery

Loc: Recliner Flag
Re: Vibram fivefingers [Re: C20H25N3O]
    #12807198 - 06/26/10 10:42 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I love my VFF's. I used to pull on the toes to get them off until I discovered that it weakened the seams. Now I grab the arches and wiggle them off. After they are broken in, they come off easily. I can put my classics on without hands if you can believe it.

I got an inflamed bursa from running in my sprints. I thinking had my right shoe on too tight.
It's better now, thank god. I performed some 'surgery' on the sprints and removed the heel straps. I didn't need them anyway. My favorite shoes of all time.

--------------------
My Wish & Trade list

Offlinepoppin123
Organic
Male

Loc: Orlando,FL
Re: Vibram fivefingers [Re: C20H25N3O]
    #12817336 - 06/28/10 11:15 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

You'd have to call the store, I'm not really sure.  I never actually had to talk to anyone, I just filled out this form that I got at the store, basically saying what's broken, when I bought them, and if I had a reciept (I didn't).

Sent in the form, and the shoes (in the same box I bought them in), and 10 days later they sent me a new pair.

Good luck

OfflineGreenGoblin7
Dreamer
Male User Gallery

Re: Vibram fivefingers [Re: poppin123]
    #12820428 - 06/28/10 09:12 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

My buddy tried to climb in them, needless to say it was a very bad idea and it resulted in him not having any skin on the tips of his toes. So although I have seen them advertised as a climbing shoe substitute, they really aren't. He does seem to like wearing them otherwise though.

--------------------
:mushroom2:"Only when the power of love overcomes the love of power will the world be at peace" - Jimi Hendrix:mushroom2:

2009 Carolina Hunting Thread
2010 Carolina Hunting Thread

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom