Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemushroom_head
All AroundNewbie
MY BAD.......thehawkseye.com is totally legit
    #1281694 - 02/05/03 11:10 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I dunno but this might be a little off topic but i gotta clear my conscience. A few dayz ago I posted somethin in the spore exchange forum bashing these guys... I called them illegitement fags. MY BAD! the truth is, I finally recieved my order (after about a month) so these guys are very reliable and legit (just give them some time). my bad, but I recommend these guys cuz I sent them money and they didn't rip me off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
Re: MY BAD.......thehawkseye.com is totally legit [Re: mushroom_head]
    #1282221 - 02/05/03 01:46 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Last time I ordered from them I recieved my order in less than a week and when I failed with their syringes they sent me twice as many as I originally ordered for free.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: MY BAD.......thehawkseye.com is totally legit [Re: mushroom_head]
    #1298822 - 02/11/03 05:40 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Well how about deleting your first post so others dond read it.

Rarily does an order take a month. If you ordered something we were out of stock on without including a 2nd choice it can delay your order. As indicated in many places on our website, and right on the order form itself, to please include a 2nd/3rd choice in case we run out of the strain you chose by the time your order gets to us.

Anyway, glad you got your order now go enjoy :smile:

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract