Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePooGrower
Mr. Hanky

Loc: East Side
Surfing on shrooms?
    #1281347 - 02/05/03 11:26 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Now that i got a endless supply of shrooms coming, i was just thinking cant wait till this summer to go surfing on some shrooms. I live in maryland and might be going camping in a month or 2 in florida so when i go im bringing my board. HAS ANYONE EVER SURFED ON SHROOMS like level 1 trip?? i think floating above the water looking at the ferriss wheel and boardwalk and the sun going down and all would be a awesome trip

--------------------
"I WONT STOP TILL I HAVE A LIFE TIME SUPPLY" "dont be offended by anything i say, its in a joking manner"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Surfing on shrooms? [Re: PooGrower]
    #1281446 - 02/05/03 11:57 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

If your a kook, stay out of the water.  :mad:

lol.

No, but, surfing on shrooms is fun, however you should be careful no matter what. Especially if you aren't very experienced... skegs are sharp and the bottom is hard ya know :wink:

When I lived in Hawaii, I went surfing on acid quite a few times...Never did mushrooms and surfed as it seems like they usually make me tired.

Ive surfed all my life, and living in Hawaii for a few years, and doing acid were some very spiritual moments for me. The blue warm crystal clear water with a perfect right point break lining up through an inside bowl section and carving my way around coral heads was magical enough for me however.

Have fun, and dont surf New Smyrna... lol :wink:

Invisibleralph snart111
infectedlycanthrope

Re: Surfing on shrooms? [Re: angryshroom]
    #1281549 - 02/05/03 12:22 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Thats funny as hell I used to live 15 min. from New Smyrna.Too many kooks from o-town and seeing sharks below you everyday was hectic.
For Florida though, it did break pretty good about twice a year near the jetty.

--------------------
"Behold the mythical esquilax-a horse with the body of a rabbit...and the head of...a rabbit ! "
-Timothy Leary

OfflineRemy
Bitches Brew
 User Gallery

Loc: Atlanta, GA
    #1281576 - 02/05/03 12:31 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Ive heard psychedelics and surfing is the most mystical and incredible combination known to man, but be careful.

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Surfing on shrooms? [Re: ralph snart111]
    #1281689 - 02/05/03 01:08 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

haha. Well, my uncle and aunt live in New Smyrna, and when I used to visit them, I would go surfing near the jetty.

I'm originally from CA...but, my uncle is always complaining about the kooks in the water... lol .. not like the waves are even that good !!!

Remy, you're right...it is one of the most magical things Ive ever experienced.

Offlineundefined point
Stranger
    #1281735 - 02/05/03 01:22 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

This might be idiosyncratic (but lots of social evidence around here it might not be), but I love doing 'physical' work on mj (haven't had enough shrooms to test).

Usually in conjuction with one of those AMP/Energy drinks (or dex if i have available) i love to bike (the endurence of the burning feeling in your legs is sort of on the same order of sex) + I can feel the force/velocitize myself (feet, legs, etc) better. Same with the gym, i can get a better conceptialization of the muscles as they burn and in turn control them (with breathing,) better and usually pump 2x more (yes, im serious...).

The key i think is moderation: even low amounts of drug (as long as you have optomized your brain for that particular drug) works b/c it punctures the high for you and voila, you have the feeling + still have control.

But all of this has made me want to surf stoned (at least) incredibly badly...
Be incremental!

OfflinePooGrower
Mr. Hanky

Loc: East Side
    #1282717 - 02/05/03 06:27 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Is there really alot of sharks in florida? I wouldnt want to see one of those haha

--------------------
"I WONT STOP TILL I HAVE A LIFE TIME SUPPLY" "dont be offended by anything i say, its in a joking manner"

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

#1283193 - 02/05/03 10:26 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Yes, there was 13 or 16 shark attacks 2 summers ago in New Smyrna.

Summertime is pretty heavy for shark attacks there. It depends on the year however, as humans probably over fished their feeding grounds, so they had to venture towards shore... and... ooh, get those greedy humans back !!

They aren't great whites or anything, so they wont kill you, but, you'll get some nice puncture wounds. They are like a big dog, but, unlike dogs, they will just take one bite, figure out you're not a fish and jet... so thats good :wink:

Up here, we live in the "red-triangle" which is basically a set area of a large population of breeding and migrating great whites. I have never seen one personally, but, there has been some sightings, and everyone in the water just jetted towards shore. We have a lot of elephant seals and sea-lions which attract the sharks. Its funny but, when you are dressed head to toe in black 4 mil wetsuit, you resemble a seal more than anything else... haha

Anyways, I wouldnt worry about it... Unless you're on shrooms and freaking out about seeing a shark. lol!!!

Have fun! :cool:

Edited by angryshroom (02/06/03 04:03 PM)

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #1283315 - 02/06/03 12:14 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I would love to try to surf on shrooms, but I think I wouldn't do it, maybe a very low dose, or first try it stoned. I only do windsurfing though, so that's different, but still one of the coolest things to do :grin:!!!

Invisibleralph snart111
infectedlycanthrope

Re: Surfing on shrooms? [Re: stefan]
    #1283849 - 02/06/03 06:51 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Yep, the first time I saw a shark in the water was about 6 years ago it was probably only 3or4 feet long.The water was really clear that day and I saw it just cruising along right under me...I never paddled so fast in my life,I think just my hands were touching the water.
Now I understand more about the shark,I respect them more than fear them. It's their ocean,we just borrow it once in while.
Sorry for getting on the topic of sharks,i've never tripped and surfed.Dropping in must be fantastic though.

--------------------
"Behold the mythical esquilax-a horse with the body of a rabbit...and the head of...a rabbit ! "
-Timothy Leary

OfflineBladeLSD
Squirrel Master

Re: Surfing on shrooms? [Re: ralph snart111]
    #1284445 - 02/06/03 09:59 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I used to surf alot, My aunt lived in orange county, and I spent alot of time with her. I dont know if I could do it Trip & Surf that is, falling in is always in experience all its own. Being fully encapsulated by the pressure of the wave, not knowing which was is up, The wave in complete control... Who needs drugs. I think falling in would scare me while tripping.

--------------------
We might get glimpse's of objectivity every now, and then, but we're so inherently locked in our temporal and corporeal selves that we're irrevocably locked into subjectivity :crazy:

OfflineD_M_X
Stranger

Re: Surfing on shrooms? [Re: undefined point]
    #4872622 - 10/30/05 10:16 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

undefined point said:
This might be idiosyncratic (but lots of social evidence around here it might not be), but I love doing 'physical' work on mj (haven't had enough shrooms to test).

Usually in conjuction with one of those AMP/Energy drinks (or dex if i have available) i love to bike (the endurence of the burning feeling in your legs is sort of on the same order of sex) + I can feel the force/velocitize myself (feet, legs, etc) better. Same with the gym, i can get a better conceptialization of the muscles as they burn and in turn control them (with breathing,) better and usually pump 2x more (yes, im serious...).

The key i think is moderation: even low amounts of drug (as long as you have optomized your brain for that particular drug) works b/c it punctures the high for you and voila, you have the feeling + still have control.

But all of this has made me want to surf stoned (at least) incredibly badly...
Be incremental! 

True that man, I love doing weights when I'm high on weed.

but I smoke almost every day...but still  :laugh:

--------------------
?Tech N9NE the craziest - forget the rest.?

OfflinehEAtOniKgun
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Western Wa.
    #4874998 - 10/31/05 02:05 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Hahaha, dont do that... if you've ever done them, you would know that you shouldnt.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience