Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: might be an advance agar question [Re: Pinhead]
    #1280541 - 02/05/03 04:50 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

im gettin tired of fugus shit too, hes posted here 291 times, and doesnt know that he needs to be clean while doing agar work, i find that hard to believe, i think this is an inside job, someone we know in the shroomery is fuckin with us

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
Re: might be an advance agar question [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1280583 - 02/05/03 05:09 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Anno , indicates he is trying to learn too much too fast and is Turkish , so a little patience for now , time will tell if he learns and is serious .
I'm writing that one off on bizzare sense of humor !

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

Offlinefugu
Pooh-Bah

Loc: istanbul
Re: might be an advance agar question [Re: tripndicular]
    #1280636 - 02/05/03 05:23 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

anno you are my best.
>as stearilty:guys my father is a doctor:and you really cant believe that how a big chance is that. i have got everything in my home.and i didn t give any money to any of them so don t worry about my CLEANLINESS.
so i will try to explain what i m going to ask with pictures.this is more easy for us.
i will have to incubate my big cake .i will have to read the gas exchange and i will be here soon with some pictures and questions.

--------------------
mushroom culture history making ...Mr. Allan is the best .....

Invisibletripndicular

Re: might be an advance agar question [Re: fugu]
    #1280661 - 02/05/03 05:33 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Okay , so you were trying to be funny .
Do as I mentioned in all the above answers to this post and you will be on the right path to success .

THE MUSHROOM CULTIVATOR .... YOU MUST GET ONE !
INOCULATION LOOP ... YOU MUST GET ONE !
PATIENCE ... YOU MUST DEVELOP !
Surgical masks are another bonus at time of inocs , surgical caps another bonus , sterile surgical gloves another bonus !
I will be glad to help you , just look me up .
I.m no master , but I am smart and have been very successful with methods I give .

AGAR 101 begins when you have read all you can on the subject .
Good Luck
"May The Mushroom Goddess Bless Alll Your Endeavors ! " :cool: 

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #1280688 - 02/05/03 05:42 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

it takes 2 hours tops for a Englishman to read both the magic mushroom growers guide, and the pf-tech, so fugu, you and your webster should have her licked in 4 get on it.

--------------------

Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Edited by Psychoslut (02/05/03 05:46 AM)

Invisibletripndicular

#1280701 - 02/05/03 05:47 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I'm American , that must explain why it took me more that 2 hours to read the bible !
Damn Englishman ! Speed reading mo fos !  :blush: 

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #1280768 - 02/05/03 06:10 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

it took you more then two hours to read pf, WOW

--------------------

Invisibletripndicular

#1280787 - 02/05/03 06:18 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I'm no baker , soo I only scanned the pf tek for reffernce only . Yes the mushroom cult is 396 pages , took most of day to read first time , read it almost daily still , depends on memory loss variables .

--------------------

Offlinefugu
Pooh-Bah

#1280789 - 02/05/03 06:18 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

i think the water layer in the agars because of the condensation carries the contamination.right?

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #1280807 - 02/05/03 06:28 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

oh, ive heard the pf tech called the bible too

--------------------

Invisibletripndicular

#1280817 - 02/05/03 06:31 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

No , not necessarily .
You most likely got contams instead of myc due to sticking that piece of paper in the agar .
Who knows what yuckies were laying on the outside of the paper , waiting for perfect enviro, and food souce (agar) to thrive .
I can count the bad dishes I've made on one hand , two of those were on purpose , I purposely coughed on one dish , just to see what grew . Was not pretty . The other I touched with very clean finger tip , grew uglies also . The other three was due to ventilation system in house was on during myc transfers , contams were in issolated section of dish , so salvage efforts worked out .
By the way I have produced at least 200 successful agar cultures , in the last 5 months . 99 % were clean , not necissarily good strains but clean , myc growth only ! Yes am tooting own horn , but shows I have the exp , to know enough to help folks !
Mental note to self ..... NEED MORE PETRI DISHES !
FUGU you also need more dishes .

--------------------

Offlinefugu
Pooh-Bah

#1280821 - 02/05/03 06:32 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

sorry correction :ifyour dishes are going to be contaminated ,the water layer because of condensation ,speed ups the contamination.if you touch your dishes.
imo:if you incubate agars and some part of
t ;is going to be contaminate.you have got much chance to transfer the healty part to another agar if you dont move your agars.right?

--------------------

Offlinefugu
Pooh-Bah

#1280848 - 02/05/03 06:40 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

yes yes more more more more.but now i haven t gotas clear(i dont put the spore paper to inaculate.my father doesn t let this also)i have got some now .and 2 of them contaminated.i ask because have &#305; got chance to save them..later .. i know that .
i said i know
this talking helps me about something
i hope it helps you too.

--------------------

Offlinefugu
Pooh-Bah

#1280862 - 02/05/03 06:45 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

hey baker do you know in how many minutus do the macaronies cook in pc.my dog is very hungry.i have to speed up things.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder