Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineTesla
VP of Wilfred Brimley Fanclub

Re: McChrystal asked to resign by Obama over Rolling Stone Article Petraeus to take over in Afganistan [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #12795833 - 06/24/10 10:31 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Are you kidding me? Forcing women to wear skimasks and not giving them fair equal rights isn't exactly a moral gray area from where I stand.

It's not an issue of lacking an eloquent understanding of their culture. It's that their cultures fucked for reasons far past opium.

As an organization they just hung a 7 year old boy for what they deemed as being a spy less than a month and a half ago.. if you want to explain how I misinterpreted their domestically sound actions be my guest.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: McChrystal asked to resign by Obama over Rolling Stone Article Petraeus to take over in Afganistan [Re: Tesla]
    #12795867 - 06/24/10 10:39 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

actually it is, they have a different culture.  Your comments only show how much our cultures differ, nothing more.

Unless your talking about some document the UN has describing what a perfect world should be like

--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

InvisiblePentax Prime
Optic Shaman

Loc: Flag
Re: McChrystal asked to resign by Obama over Rolling Stone Article Petraeus to take over in Afganistan [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #12795989 - 06/24/10 11:14 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

For the record - I run my own business.  Not a chance some snot-nosed underling (such as this loser who cried to Rolling Stone magazine - not his boss) is gonna talk shit about my business in the parking lot and keep his job the next day.  I've never met an employer who would think twice about canning a loud mouth and/or someone who thinks they own the place (Obama is the president, not d-bag).  Obama didn't have to listen to what 'he said' - cuz he didn't say it to Obama, he said it to a MAGAZINE (and not even a news magazine).  PS - Patreus supports the timetable pullout ... oopsie!

OfflineTesla

#12796199 - 06/24/10 11:52 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

makaveli8x8 said:
actually it is, they have a different culture.  Your comments only show how much our cultures differ, nothing more.

Unless your talking about some document the UN has describing what a perfect world should be like

Hanging pre pubescent children as war criminals is sick. So is anyone who is delusional and detached enough to explain it away as a cultural difference.

By your logic the Holocaust can be explained away as a cultural difference that should be ignored.

All your post proves is how far your willing to argue the point of withdrawing from Afghanistan to the point where you justify the murder of children not even old enough to do long division let alone effectively be a war criminal as the Taliban deemed the boy.

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: McChrystal asked to resign by Obama over Rolling Stone Article Petraeus to take over in Afganistan [Re: Tesla]
    #12796219 - 06/24/10 11:56 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

all kinds of fucked up shit happens in the states as well:shrug:

--------------------

OfflineTesla

#12796259 - 06/24/10 12:04 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

makaveli8x8 said:
all kinds of fucked up shit happens in the states as well:shrug:

If you care that little why should anything you say be reasonably taken into consideration?

You sound completely devoid and when your points are given the acid test you refer back to the age old moniker of simply not giving a shit.

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery
    #12796268 - 06/24/10 12:06 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

who said i didn't care, maybe you just care to much?:shrug:  i mean one of your points was skimasks

its prolly just a cultural thing

--------------------

OfflineTesla

#12796276 - 06/24/10 12:07 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I did when you stated a few posts above that hanging 7 year olds as war criminals is simply a cultural difference.

Edited by Tesla (06/24/10 12:08 PM)

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: McChrystal asked to resign by Obama over Rolling Stone Article Petraeus to take over in Afganistan [Re: Pentax Prime]
    #12796361 - 06/24/10 12:23 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Pentax Prime said:
So when my employee bitches like a girl and tells me I'm doing a bad job I'm supposed to sit down and hear him out?  Fuck no, that bitch is hittin the bricks with his pink slip.

your employees point out where you're fucking up so you fire them, I wonder
how long until you're out of business, you think that's what obama's goal
is, change america into a 3rd world country, Chrystal and Petraeus are
not just military commanders, they're also advisers to the president,
what exactly is the job of an adviser, it's to tell his employer where
he's fucking up

if my employees tell me I'm fucking up, I'm listening to them, those are
employees that are looking out for my interests, it's called loyalty

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery
    #12796372 - 06/24/10 12:25 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

im sure in one of the united states secret prisons a hanging would be a godsend

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: McChrystal asked to resign by Obama over Rolling Stone Article Petraeus to take over in Afganistan [Re: Pentax Prime]
    #12796377 - 06/24/10 12:26 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Pentax Prime said:
PS - Patreus supports the timetable pullout ...

of course... surrounding ones self with yes men, who needs the truth when
you're tyrannical enough to know you're the only truth and you only need
people to agree from then on

InvisiblePentax Prime
Optic Shaman

Re: McChrystal asked to resign by Obama over Rolling Stone Article Petraeus to take over in Afganistan [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12797151 - 06/24/10 02:32 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Hey, if he'd actually talked to the president, he might still be around.  As my entire post said (including the unquoted part) - he was a bitch talking shit in the parking lot to the homeless guy who puts out his own newsletter.  I've fired people for less - and believe me, I can find another monkey to answer the phones.  Just like Obama found another monkey to do what he is told.  Point being, if you are an employee and you talk shit about your employer to a 3rd party (and most of your 'complaints' turn out to be your massive ego talking) - your gonna get retired by your employer.  In this case, Obama did him a huge favor - let him resign instead of getting fired.  War mongers should be pleased that their boy got away with a handslap instead of a splintered stick up his ass.

OfflineTesla

#12797327 - 06/24/10 03:08 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Pentax Prime said:
Hey, if he'd actually talked to the president, he might still be around.  As my entire post said (including the unquoted part) - he was a bitch talking shit in the parking lot to the homeless guy who puts out his own newsletter.  I've fired people for less - and believe me, I can find another monkey to answer the phones.  Just like Obama found another monkey to do what he is told.  Point being, if you are an employee and you talk shit about your employer to a 3rd party (and most of your 'complaints' turn out to be your massive ego talking) - your gonna get retired by your employer.  In this case, Obama did him a huge favor - let him resign instead of getting fired.  War mongers should be pleased that their boy got away with a handslap instead of a splintered stick up his ass.

I'm honestly skeptical that you own your own company. Every single post since you have registered has been filled with either profanity laden run on paragraphs gay bashing or attacking people for their drug use choices. Fact is plenty of people talk shit on their bosses every day and continue to work steadily and successfully in their chosen field.

So aside from that failed point you would also be better served bringing up legitimate valid opinions regarding the subject matter instead of constantly and from the looks of it insecurely referring back to your experiences as an owner of a business and referring to a five star General as a "bitch" and your alleged employees as "monkeys". If in fact you really do own your own company you strike me as someone who has a serious problem with holding yourself to even marginally the same standard you do other people.

All in all I think any logical adult can agree running one of two military occupations overseas isn't exactly close to "being a monkey answering a phone".

So please if your trying to get a point across here other than the fact that your angry entitled  "own your own company" and hate people who disagree with you than please do so with something marginally better than a 5th grade writing level and a teeny bit of self control Optic Shaman.

Edited by Tesla (06/24/10 03:18 PM)

InvisiblePentax Prime
Optic Shaman

Someone is upset ... [Re: Tesla]
    #12797458 - 06/24/10 03:37 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I'm guessing you're a Republican who is upset that you are severely outnumbered in your own country.  Go vote for Palin and try to impress someone else with your dusty old collection of internet insults.  PS - I'm in a tax bracket you couldn't find if you sold that trailer and .306 daddy gave ya.  I'm sure he'd be proud. Shouldn't it be me complaining about taxes - cuz we both know you are broke ... look at the amount of time you spend here.  Lol - ignored.

(PS - I was posting, and actually growing, here when you were in your Elephant diapers)

Edited by Pentax Prime (06/24/10 03:40 PM)

OfflineTesla

Re: Someone is upset ... [Re: Pentax Prime]
    #12797503 - 06/24/10 03:45 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I'm actually an Independent who declined to vote last election due to neither having much respect for McCain or Obama...

Also I don't appreciate how your continually bashing me and other members with blind accusations and rants.

Invisiblerackem
Male User Gallery

Re: Someone is upset ... [Re: Tesla]
    #12831592 - 06/30/10 09:36 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

i know i am late to this little party. i have been following this from day one and i have some food for thought.

do you think mcchrystal said all this intentionally knowing that the war could not be won and he didnt want his name on it any longer and got out before it went totally fubar and obama pulled the troops out?

from that aspect if you think about it is genious. get your name off of a screwed project before it is the last thing that gets stuck to your name?

also i think obama did react a little bit like a fraternity brother getting dissed at a party. definitely not a quality of a top leader.

top generals have been acting like mcchrystal for decades. all of them have been shuffled around to silence thier mouths, nothing more. (im going off of memory on that last statement)

i think obamas ego got in the way on this issue. and there is a gap, obama never has worn a uniform for the armed services, obama didnt go to west point, or even rotc. if you were mcchrystal what would you do?

look up mcchrystals qualifications. i dont see any reason for him not to look down on obama just due to the gap in military experience.

and to whoever said you can always find someone else to answer the phones to replace somebody that is talking bad about your company. you obviously didnt do your homework in this case. a 4 star general that goes out on patrol with his troops in hot zones, is far from a "phone answerer"

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale