Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinematter0ni
 User Gallery

Loc: Southeast Flag
Re: JUST CAUGHT BUFO ALVARIUS TOAD! [Re: JackofSpades]
    #12779231 - 06/21/10 03:13 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

JackofSpades said:
dude. its a toad. let it go. how would you like being stolen from your house so someone could get high off you? eat some mushrooms or something

mushrooms are just as sentient as toads are. just beacuse a toad jumps around and has eyes and has more features similar to your own, doesn't mean it's "more alive" -- they're all the same!

in fact when you eat a mushroom, it gets totally destroyed down to the molecular level. if you keep the toad, you simply smoke it's granular secretions.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLazyGuy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: JUST CAUGHT BUFO ALVARIUS TOAD! [Re: matter0ni]
    #12779340 - 06/21/10 03:42 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I'm not too familiar with Neurosoup and I'm pretty new to the shroomery.

Why all the Neurosoup hate? :confused:

I've never watcheda vid (toad one posted is my first) so please don't flame.

Also I probably would have kept him. Some quick research and you'd know what he likes to eat and his natural habitat. Which I'd imagine wouldn't be too hard to recreate. He'd be happy I think. Chances are much higher (imho) for him to have a bad time in the wild then captured and domesticated imo. :shrug:

edit:

as for mushrooms being just as sentient as frogs (lol ok).

HEAR THE CRY OF THE CARROTS MY BROTHERS!!  :crazy3:

Edited by LazyGuy (06/21/10 03:43 PM)

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: JUST CAUGHT BUFO ALVARIUS TOAD! [Re: LazyGuy]
    #12779727 - 06/21/10 05:02 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

LazyGuy said:
I'm not too familiar with Neurosoup and I'm pretty new to the shroomery.

Why all the Neurosoup hate? :confused:

I've never watcheda vid (toad one posted is my first) so please don't flame.

Wow.  No hate from me, but its hard to imagine that you are unaware of how much harm and unwanted attention that BITCH has brought to the world of psychedelic freedom.

There's much info on this board and elsewhere, and I'll just get everyone's blood pressure up discussing it.  Use the search engine, get educated on what she's done,  and do us all a favor by NEVER bringing that @unt's videos back to this board again.

Nuf said.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Invisibledrr
Female

Re: JUST CAUGHT BUFO ALVARIUS TOAD! [Re: Nature Boy]
    #12780212 - 06/21/10 06:21 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

She was the LSD silo guys girlfriend, who testified against him, right? I dont know, I just heard about this a couple months ago. I never watched her videos because I just thought she seemed like a drug snob with nothing important to say.

Of course she's milking toads...

Offline2ndChancesRDivine
I slayed the Jabberwock!
Male User Gallery

Loc: ked up in my mind.. Flag
Re: JUST CAUGHT BUFO ALVARIUS TOAD! [Re: drr]
    #12781824 - 06/21/10 10:41 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Wow, didnt know that she was a taboo subject. Sorry :P Guess I learned something too today XD

--------------------
:trippinballs::awecid::aliceshocker::awecid::trippinballs:

All your RC are belong to me.

Offline2ndChancesRDivine
I slayed the Jabberwock!
Male User Gallery

Loc: ked up in my mind.. Flag
Re: JUST CAUGHT BUFO ALVARIUS TOAD! [Re: 2ndChancesRDivine]
    #12781851 - 06/21/10 10:45 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I just read a little of the big ass thread on NS. My bad. Fuck that bitch.

--------------------
:trippinballs::awecid::aliceshocker::awecid::trippinballs:

All your RC are belong to me.

OfflineStOnEdStAtE36
Stranger
 User Gallery

#12781901 - 06/21/10 10:53 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

matter0ni said:
Quote:

JackofSpades said:
dude. its a toad. let it go. how would you like being stolen from your house so someone could get high off you? eat some mushrooms or something

mushrooms are just as sentient as toads are. just beacuse a toad jumps around and has eyes and has more features similar to your own, doesn't mean it's "more alive" -- they're all the same!

in fact when you eat a mushroom, it gets totally destroyed down to the molecular level. if you keep the toad, you simply smoke it's granular secretions.

thats just idiotic man...a mushroom doesnt have a brain...doesnt have a nervous system, , cant feel pain..definitly not the same thing as a frog. come on :braindamage:

--------------------
I CANNOT RECIEVE :pm: :pm: :pm:'S      aim ME  xxtwanninatorxx

Offlinematter0ni
 User Gallery

Re: JUST CAUGHT BUFO ALVARIUS TOAD! [Re: StOnEdStAtE36]
    #12782121 - 06/21/10 11:34 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

StOnEdStAtE36 said:
Quote:

matter0ni said:
Quote:

JackofSpades said:

thats just idiotic man...a mushroom doesnt have a brain...doesnt have a nervous system, , cant feel pain..definitly not the same thing as a frog. come on :braindamage:

ok well how about this. how does a mushroom know to grow towards the sun if it has no eyes? how does it know to pin when it feels it's in peril? how do some mushrooms control the minds of ants and force them to walk up trees, how do some mushrooms force ants to sit on a blade of grass all day to be eaten by cows? just because you can't comprehend it's existence doesn't mean it's not there. it's beyond our comprehension really. i hope you understand that, im too lazy to get links to prove it all atm :P

and just because something doesn't scream doesn't mean it doesn't feel pain. why do you think they bruise upon contact? i'm sure if YOU were a mushroom it would make sense lol

so yeah, just cause something doesnt have eyes doesnt mean it cant see, and just because it doesnt have a central nervous system doesnt mean it cant feel, and just because it doesnt have a brain doesnt mean it cant think

--------------------

Edited by matter0ni (06/22/10 02:20 AM)

Invisibledrr
Female

#12782333 - 06/22/10 12:17 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

matter0ni said:
how does a mushroom know to grow towards the sun if it has no eyes? how does it know to pin when it feels it's in peril? how do some mushrooms control the minds of ants and force them to walk up trees, how do some mushrooms force ants to sit on a blade of grass all day to be eaten by cows? just because you can't comprehend it's existence doesn't mean it's not there. it's beyond our comprehension really. i hope you understand that, im too lazy to get links to prove it all atm :P

LOL you're going to have to provide some links dude, I'm not just going to take your word for it that mushrooms are using mind control on ants.

Offlinematter0ni
 User Gallery

Re: JUST CAUGHT BUFO ALVARIUS TOAD! [Re: drr]
    #12782354 - 06/22/10 12:22 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

drr said:
Quote:

matter0ni said:
how does a mushroom know to grow towards the sun if it has no eyes? how does it know to pin when it feels it's in peril? how do some mushrooms control the minds of ants and force them to walk up trees, how do some mushrooms force ants to sit on a blade of grass all day to be eaten by cows? just because you can't comprehend it's existence doesn't mean it's not there. it's beyond our comprehension really. i hope you understand that, im too lazy to get links to prove it all atm :P

LOL you're going to have to provide some links dude, I'm not just going to take your word for it that mushrooms are using mind control on ants.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dicrocoelium_dendriticum (not a fungus, a tiny "parasite" that mind controls)
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread581157/pg1

in a sense, you could even argue that psilocybe mushrooms "mind control" us, in terms of thinking along the lines of Terence McKenna's theories relating to them having helped guide us into humanity, and propelled us into what we are now after we began including them into our diet as we left the jungles of africa and onto the grasslands. but thats a whole 'nother story. trust me man, fungus is just as sentient as anything else in this universe.

the notion that we know everything, that we have all of these different conclusions about things, such as "no central nervous system = it feels no pain!!" is completely silly. it seems every few years nowadays we come across some startling new discovery or information that proves to us that everything we believed before was all wrong and we'll always feel that RIGHT NOW we have all the answers, and that in the past we were "primitive". well, ive got news man, right now will become the past very soon, and this thinking will be incredibly obsolete!

--------------------

Edited by matter0ni (06/22/10 12:28 AM)

Offlinebleedglory
Stranger

#12783121 - 06/22/10 06:19 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

You should breed the toads.

--------------------
"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent." - Thomas Jefferson

Invisiblewaves

#12783275 - 06/22/10 07:52 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by waves (10/05/10 12:42 AM)

Invisiblewaves

#12783322 - 06/22/10 08:09 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by waves (10/05/10 12:42 AM)

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: JUST CAUGHT BUFO ALVARIUS TOAD! [Re: waves]
    #12783351 - 06/22/10 08:24 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

What is the difference between a frog and a toad?

--------------------
Nothing I write on Shroomery's message boards or in private messages are true.  I am fucking crazy and I make all this shit up because I can.

[quote]sploogepanz55 said:
^^^ haha what a bummer, shad0w. All this talk about dying. :smile:
[/quote]

[quote]psychoanomaly said:
And so, I feel your intolerance and phobia towards rectal administration of psychedelics is a violation of the music of the spheres :rolleyes:[/quote]

[quote]shroom_sandwich said:
I could have sworn I seen a thread about a guy saying his dog killed the neighbors chickens earlier....[/quote]

Edited by Shad0w (06/22/10 08:53 AM)

Invisiblewaves

Re: JUST CAUGHT BUFO ALVARIUS TOAD! [Re: Shad0w]
    #12783379 - 06/22/10 08:42 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by waves (10/05/10 12:41 AM)

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

#12783397 - 06/22/10 08:52 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

LoL, I know the feeling.

I am going to delete my posts and then if you delete yours,  we wont totally ruin this guys thread either. :thumbup:

:mushroom2:

Invisiblewaves

Re: JUST CAUGHT BUFO ALVARIUS TOAD! [Re: Shad0w]
    #12783457 - 06/22/10 09:11 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by waves (10/05/10 12:41 AM)

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

#12783479 - 06/22/10 09:20 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

TheDukeofLizards said:
Terence McKenna has a lot of interesting ideas, and I really enjoy reading/listening to his ideas a lot of the time.

Sometimes I wonder if he didn't eat waaaay too many mushrooms though.

Toads are awesome!

Quote:

"We have to create culture, don't watch TV, don't read magazines, don't even listen to NPR. Create your own roadshow. The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe, and if you're worrying about Michael Jackson or Bill Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered, you're giving it all away to icons, icons which are maintained by an electronic media so that you want to dress like X or have lips like Y. This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking. That is all cultural diversion, and what is real is you and your friends and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And we are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world."

Quote:

Animals are something invented by plants to move seeds around. An extremely yang solution to a peculiar problem which they faced.

------ T. McKenna

Yeah, He was a very smart guy.

Yeah, He was also a pretty fuckin' crazy guy. :headbanger:

Toads are awesome!

:mushroom2:

--------------------
Nothing I write on Shroomery's message boards or in private messages are true.  I am fucking crazy and I make all this shit up because I can.

[quote]sploogepanz55 said:
^^^ haha what a bummer, shad0w. All this talk about dying. :smile:
[/quote]

[quote]psychoanomaly said:
And so, I feel your intolerance and phobia towards rectal administration of psychedelics is a violation of the music of the spheres :rolleyes:[/quote]

[quote]shroom_sandwich said:
I could have sworn I seen a thread about a guy saying his dog killed the neighbors chickens earlier....[/quote]

OfflineCosmicLion
Organical
 User Gallery

Re: JUST CAUGHT BUFO ALVARIUS TOAD! [Re: Nature Boy]
    #12783484 - 06/22/10 09:22 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Nature Boy said:
It's Bufotenine, not DMT in those glands...and several other compounds to boot.

That is a totally misleading statement.

5-MeO-DMT is the primary component of psychoactivity in toad venom.

Bufotenine, at best, is a supplement to the power of 5-MeO-DMT.

Not that pure Bufotenine experiences can't be strong they are just incomparable to the 5-MeO-DMT that dominates Venom trips.

:rr:

--------------------
:peace:    :peace:

Earth's Essence

Invisiblewaves

Re: JUST CAUGHT BUFO ALVARIUS TOAD! [Re: CosmicLion]
    #12783531 - 06/22/10 09:35 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by waves (10/05/10 12:40 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder