Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Offlinekaste
six-nine power slider
Male

Loc: Latvia Flag
Re: Salvia? [Re: vinsue]
    #12772948 - 06/20/10 10:53 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

vinsue said:
Sally sure was pissed at me. Maybe I should make retributions... sacrifice a virgin or a wook or something :shrug: . . . :peace:

:lol:
I really miss salvia. The fuckers banned it here. I'd love to have a sally garden :psybong:

--------------------

It could be worse. A woman could cut off your penis while you're sleeping and toss it out the window of a moving car.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

Loc: Summit of Plateau Sigma Flag
Re: Salvia? [Re: StOnEdStAtE36]
    #12773066 - 06/20/10 11:37 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

StOnEdStAtE36 said:
Quote:

DrScott said:
So anyways, awhile ago a new head shop opened up right across the street from me...at the mall. Of course, where there are these shops, there is salvia.

Well, I have never done salvia before, and I've heard some crazy stuff about it. Obviously some of you must have experience.
  How dangerous is Salvia? Do people commonly die on it, or like your lungs collapse or something nuts?
I do not know these things, and it is good to get information from others rather than a web site.

I wish I could ask price, but I know that is going to vary from location to location.
I know your suppose to keep it in your lungs for 30seconds. I also know it is a very short trip. It comes in forms of extracts, different strengths...which is stupid, it is like they want people to buy this stuff and smoke it.

I mean, I know it is incense, but when you have available "strengths" of salvia, how does the store not assume you are going to abuse the incense???

Anyway, I was just wondering if any of you knew much about it.
Good idea? Bad idea?

If I can handle 600mg doses of Diphenhydramine then I think I can handle whatever salvia has to offer....you can handle anything if you can handle Diphenhydramine. It's kinda like red bull, only instead "it gives you balls!"
  Let me note that it is an extremely unpleasant body high for the entire 4hour period you trip on it, and you feel very toxic...I know this is very unhealthy for people....disgusting taste is in your mouth, and the pills themselves make you want to hurl.

diphenydramamine...and you can handle anything?..anyway

your not gonna die...personally i dont really like it.....i cant go from baselevel...to uncontrollable insanity in 1 second..i always try to prepare myself...and its always to no avail...its not for me....i do like DMT though.....i think everyone show try blasting off on salvia at least once though....youll never be so happy to be sober again..it only lasts a few minutes...with a short lived afterglow..maybe 10 minutes.......my first thought was "holy shit, how long does this last"....be prepared to feel like your folded in half...and your face is like looking up from your lap...pretty lame description on my part but ....thats really the best i can do

Lol, don't you even act like you know are talking about. You have no fucking idea...I guarantee you, if you can remain cool during Diphenhydramine...or if you can even stand it, then you have incredible balls.
  Let alone abusing it more than once...I loved that shit, yet it is so horrible at the same time.

--------------------
:robotrip::robotrip:

OfflineStOnEdStAtE36
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia? [Re: DrScott]
    #12773151 - 06/20/10 12:05 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DrScott said:
Quote:

StOnEdStAtE36 said:
Quote:

DrScott said:
So anyways, awhile ago a new head shop opened up right across the street from me...at the mall. Of course, where there are these shops, there is salvia.

Well, I have never done salvia before, and I've heard some crazy stuff about it. Obviously some of you must have experience.
  How dangerous is Salvia? Do people commonly die on it, or like your lungs collapse or something nuts?
I do not know these things, and it is good to get information from others rather than a web site.

I wish I could ask price, but I know that is going to vary from location to location.
I know your suppose to keep it in your lungs for 30seconds. I also know it is a very short trip. It comes in forms of extracts, different strengths...which is stupid, it is like they want people to buy this stuff and smoke it.

I mean, I know it is incense, but when you have available "strengths" of salvia, how does the store not assume you are going to abuse the incense???

Anyway, I was just wondering if any of you knew much about it.
Good idea? Bad idea?

If I can handle 600mg doses of Diphenhydramine then I think I can handle whatever salvia has to offer....you can handle anything if you can handle Diphenhydramine. It's kinda like red bull, only instead "it gives you balls!"
  Let me note that it is an extremely unpleasant body high for the entire 4hour period you trip on it, and you feel very toxic...I know this is very unhealthy for people....disgusting taste is in your mouth, and the pills themselves make you want to hurl.

diphenydramamine...and you can handle anything?..anyway

your not gonna die...personally i dont really like it.....i cant go from baselevel...to uncontrollable insanity in 1 second..i always try to prepare myself...and its always to no avail...its not for me....i do like DMT though.....i think everyone show try blasting off on salvia at least once though....youll never be so happy to be sober again..it only lasts a few minutes...with a short lived afterglow..maybe 10 minutes.......my first thought was "holy shit, how long does this last"....be prepared to feel like your folded in half...and your face is like looking up from your lap...pretty lame description on my part but ....thats really the best i can do

Lol, don't you even act like you know are talking about. You have no fucking idea...I guarantee you, if you can remain cool during Diphenhydramine...or if you can even stand it, then you have incredible balls.
  Let alone abusing it more than once...I loved that shit, yet it is so horrible at the same time.

"LOL"..your right i do have no idea what im talking about , in reference to diphenydramamine....thats what the "?" signifies ...you would be hard pressed to fid many things i havent done .however, overdosing on benadryl is one of them...so congrats on your "incredible balls"

--------------------
I CANNOT RECIEVE :pm: :pm: :pm:'S      aim ME  xxtwanninatorxx

OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

#12773182 - 06/20/10 12:12 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Exactly! if you have never done it then how can you be so sure it isn't extreme?
My point it, I'm almost positive salvia wont be a big deal to me because if I can handle Dph, then nothing will seem really "bad".
After Dph...nothing seems nearly as bad. Benadryl high makes you feel horrid.

Benadryl dosing is extremely unpleasant and prepares you for intense drugs...I already feel confident in taking salvia because I've experienced intense levels of DXM.

Believe me...you don't want none of that shit!(DPH).

--------------------

OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

#12773283 - 06/20/10 12:33 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I still have un-answered questions.

Like, how many times can you do salvia in a day or week? Without adverse side effects?

And would it be smart to do it alone in the woods? who could I possibly hurt out there?(besides myself).

Do I really need to hold the smoke in for half a minute?

--------------------

Offlineinlakesh1
King
Male User Gallery

Loc: California
    #12773293 - 06/20/10 12:34 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

salvia is intense be prepared humanoid gobig dont nit pick.

--------------------
I feel life is desperate for a new vacation, or maybe some high powered vaccines and medications. Pharmaceuticals rule the nation, that's why I'm sitting here like a shriveled up piece of delectable bacon. What's next guys? And how do I make my hunger go away and stop craving. Just a fork full of flesh skin helps every one awaken. Now quit crying at the clouds like you're proud of your'e making, try and sit down and be happily endlessly soaking in a blow up Jacuzzi with a hot ass naked version of Lord Satan. (But don't allow any Faith in.)

OfflineStOnEdStAtE36
Stranger
 User Gallery

#12773308 - 06/20/10 12:37 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DrScott said:
Exactly! if you have never done it then how can you be so sure it isn't extreme?
My point it, I'm almost positive salvia wont be a big deal to me because if I can handle Dph, then nothing will seem really "bad".
After Dph...nothing seems nearly as bad. Benadryl high makes you feel horrid.

Benadryl dosing is extremely unpleasant and prepares you for intense drugs...I already feel confident in taking salvia because I've experienced intense levels of DXM.

Believe me...you don't want none of that shit!(DPH).

im not sure!!!!!!!!!..thats what i just said.....i never meant to make anyway feel as if i had...i simply questioned it..thanks for answering....however, i have taken large doses dxm, ketamine, duster, nitrous and coutless other deliriants and i dont think it in anyway made me more capable of handling harder drugs.....i suppose you can condition yourself to like other drugs...but if you took a large dose of anything and freaked out....dont think just because you got through that you are ready to eat acid and properly enjoy it....anyway...tripping for me isnt about enduring a shitty situatuion...and being proud that i conquered it....i enjoy tripping because i enjoy it and feel i am literally prefroming mind maintence...my head needs it every so often...just to keep my life in perspective...salvia doesnt help me with that.........and even though ive never tried it...neither will a large dose of benadryl.  DXM is ok...i used to order pharm grade online in highschool to avoid all the other shit in coricidin pills...we had fun , but i dont recall it as being a particuraly rewarding experience....

OfflineStOnEdStAtE36
Stranger
 User Gallery

#12773319 - 06/20/10 12:40 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DrScott said:
I still have un-answered questions.

Like, how many times can you do salvia in a day or week? Without adverse side effects?

And would it be smart to do it alone in the woods? who could I possibly hurt out there?(besides myself).

Do I really need to hold the smoke in for half a minute?

even w/o knowing you i can just about personally gonna guarantee you that your not even gonna want to do it often....and you are aware its VERY short lived right...like the majority of the experience is over in a few minutes......dont know if its just bullshit or not but ive always heard a butane lighter and a bong are your best but..but ive always just used a bic and a glass spoon......you will have more trouble breaking through on regular leaf...hence its cheap price...go all out...buy a gram of 20-30x somewhere in there...they have taken raw leaf and infused it with pure salvinorin A ......and have fun....keep us posted

--------------------

InvisibleantiPock
fighting entropy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sol 3
    #12773351 - 06/20/10 12:47 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Dude if you do a high enough dose of salvia, you won't be "handling" shit. You will be getting handled, plain and simple. A sitter is a good idea if you go big, just so you don't crash through a sliding glass door or something. Luckily it doesn't last long at all, but at peak you may do damn near anything.

OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

Re: Salvia? [Re: inlakesh1]
    #12773449 - 06/20/10 01:12 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I'm looking for a persons advice who has done it before...preferably multiple times. I'm not looking for advice from non-experienced users.

--------------------

Offlinekaste
six-nine power slider
Male

Loc: Latvia Flag
Re: Salvia? [Re: antiPock]
    #12773456 - 06/20/10 01:14 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I imagine OP miscalculating his location and running into some trailwalkers or something :lol:

--------------------

It could be worse. A woman could cut off your penis while you're sleeping and toss it out the window of a moving car.

OfflineStOnEdStAtE36
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia? [Re: kaste]
    #12773544 - 06/20/10 01:31 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

..i have done salvia multiple times....many many times...your just avoiding any advice....even though your asking for it:confused:

--------------------

OfflineStOnEdStAtE36
Stranger
 User Gallery

#12773547 - 06/20/10 01:31 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

#12773553 - 06/20/10 01:32 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

People! I'm not saying I intend to buy Salvia, then smoke up huge bowls of the stuff. Give me some credit here.

Obviously I know every drug requires baby steps, never a good idea to just go balls deep in the newest drug you come across.
...seriously wtf?

I'm just saying...I'm very mentally stable for tripping, so I'm sure Salvia will be easy to endure. Obviously I'm not going to smoke myself into seizures or a coma....
The Guide to the salvia user thing that was posted earlier had tons of good information in it, but did not mention all that I wished to know about it.

And of course I know the experience is short lived...

Also, believe you me...I am the sick bastard that enjoys using drugs multiple times. Example: Dph gives a very unpleasant body high, yet I did it continually because I enjoyed the fantasies I seen on it.

I've gone to Sigma, which has effects that are very similar to that of salvia I've read. I enjoyed Sigma immensely, so I doubt I will hate Salvia.
  You can say all drugs are different all you want, and that I'm going to get my ass kicked, but are you all forgetting that people can focus themselves?
  I always mentally prepare for drugs, especially new ones...8/10 I have a great trip. Sometimes not all goes good, but hey they can't all be winners. Tripping in general is a unique experience, the mind has great control over what happens during the trip.

Like, if you tell yourself you will be tripping soon and in your head you are excited to be tripping, the chances of a good trip are much higher. But if your in a bad place and your with strangers or people you dislike and you start regretting taking that drug you just took, then a bad trip is more likely.

I'm asking for certain kinds of information, I don't need a bunch of people telling me that I'm not ready and won't like it...Do any of you have any idea how many times I've been told I wont like something, and then I'll try it and love it?
  Like DXM, 1/3 people love it....I'm one of those.
  Dph, very undesirable effects and nausea...yet I like it.

I do research people, but some questions I'd just like answered from experienced users instead of some ancient website page.

--------------------

OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

Re: Salvia? [Re: kaste]
    #12773593 - 06/20/10 01:38 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

kaste said:
I imagine OP miscalculating his location and running into some trailwalkers or something :lol:

You mean like getting lost in the woods and meeting people?

If that is what you mean than no, most likely not. The woods I go to aren't very much used by humans. I also know these woods extremely well, almost impossible to get lost. Except if I'm trying to exit the woods while tripping.

--------------------

Edited by DrScott (06/20/10 01:53 PM)

OfflineStOnEdStAtE36
Stranger
 User Gallery

#12773624 - 06/20/10 01:43 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

dude alot of people do like salvia...i personally dont hate it, im just not all about doing it alot..if even ever again.

your still not asking any new questions your just trying to get us to believe you got the peaches for it...ok i beleive you.....what do you want to know ...if you can go in the woods?...that has so many variables how would anyone know?...try it out first....if you like it...experiment more with it...dosage, setting etc......its not gonna kill you unless you yourself do something idiotic......have fun

--------------------

OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

#12773661 - 06/20/10 01:51 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I want to know if it makes people commit suicide on accident.

I want to know if you will go blind or dumb if you smoke it once a day.

I want to know if you get brain damage over time...which I doubt.

I want to know if people have had good experiences outdoors with it.

I want to know if I need to hold it in for 30secs to get effects.

I want to know if it can make people violent.

Clearly, there is much I want to know.

--------------------

Offlinepsilyguy
 User Gallery

#12773679 - 06/20/10 01:56 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

the questions you have prove that you have not done the research you claim. you will not die, you will not go into a coma, you probably won't have a seizure if you are not susceptible to them already.

www.erowid.org

i'm sure you will be able to handle or at least endure a strong salvia trip, but don't expect to be able to because you can on dph. they are different drugs with radically different effects.
    i would recommend that you do start pretty strong with salvia. there are no baby steps with this drug. light doses are easy, but they aren't really that enjoyable. strong doses are astronomically different than light doses so you can't work your way up. its like jumping into cold water. just do it. it may be shocking at first, but once you are immersed into the experience you will have an interesting time.

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #12773684 - 06/20/10 01:56 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Don't do it in a chair.  Sit on the floor, or you'll fall.  I made the mistake of smoking my first dose in my chair, and I ended up smashing my head against my computer desk as I blacked out into another dimension.

The only other time I dosed it, my entire body was torn apart, like I fell into a black hole.  It caused SEVERE physical pain.  Haven't touched it since.

Other people seem to love it though.  So give it a shot.

And no, there's no way I could have commited suicide.  I couldn't move at all.  You probably won't get violent, because you probably won't be able to move. 

It just activates opiate receptors.  It's not phsycially dangerous.  Well, no more dangerous than smoking any other plant matter.

And yeah, hold it in until you can't anymore.  It may be 15 seconds, it may be 45 seconds.  It just depends on how much you got.  A torch lighter will allow you to smoke more material in a single hit, so I recommend that, but a regular bic will be fine if that's all you have.

Edited by BothHands (06/20/10 02:01 PM)

OfflineStOnEdStAtE36
Stranger
 User Gallery

#12773689 - 06/20/10 01:58 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

ewveryones different who knows how you will react....personally i would say a big NO...to every question you just asked..im not gonna type up individual respsones...just NO

and how do you commit suicide on accident..isnt that just called accidental death...not suicide

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder