Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Very odd day today....
    #1275997 - 02/03/03 09:19 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I was woken up this morning (around lunch) by my room mate waving a package in my face and yelling. Some salvia I was waiting for  :smirk:

Decided to try a salvia wake and bake and then never really stopped until midnight or so. Friends of mine kept showing up and trying a few bowls. I spilt a bong all over myself when I tripped out one time.

Somehow I turned into a little peice of plastic that was part of a little fisher-price toy person. I was a part of the corner of the guys mouth. Then the toy started coming apart so I got a little scared and tried to exit my seating position. Somewhere along the line the bong went over on my pants. That stunk.

Only one guy said he just didn't like it, but he said he still wants to try it again maybe. A few of my friends loved it.

It's a strange strange strange drug. Impossible to describe, but it's easy to talk about the experience. You can tell someone all kinds of feelings and weird things that happen to you, and they still won't have any idea what they're in for.

The usual reaction to a bowl is wide eyes. Very wide. Then the person starts looking around quickly at everything. They usually don't say very much at first. Then you'll grab their attention and they look up at you with this silly little grin and a confused face. They'll try and talk but only mumble incoherently and giggle. Yeah expect laughter. Pointless laughter  :smile:

And then you're sober, just as fast as you went up you come down. Confused is still the name of the game, but you know you're sober. Really sober, too. You feel fine. Great, actually. Everything comes back in a minute or two and you can tell everyone about your trip.

And you can do that three, four, maybe even five or six times an hour. That's insane  :crazy:

I don't know anyone who could push it that far, though. I usually feel a need to wait at least an hour between trips. I did a couple in close succession but it just gets too confusing  :smirk:

12 hours and 10 grams later I have a slight headache. The rest gets put away for a wee bit  :wink:

sorry for the rant

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
Re: Very odd day today.... [Re: trendal]
    #1276010 - 02/03/03 09:33 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds scary. I didn't like salvia when I tried it, I found the smoke to be way harsh and the feeling to be overwhelming. But I also didn't completely break through, so I can't say for sure if I liked it or not.

Glad you had fun, and yeah, that does seem like a very strange day indeed.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

Offlinekykeon
Dead wishes

Loc: A universe right next to ...
    #1276034 - 02/03/03 09:57 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

cool...

i lovesalviaD... :smile: its the weirdest of all trips i have ever made, basically because you dont know you are trippin. Its oneirogenic (inducing dreams while awake)

BE PREPARED THAT U WILL CONTINUOUSLY THINKING OF YOUR EXPERIENCE FOR THE NEXT 10 DAYS

--------------------
The living ghost of Kykeon

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: trendal]
    #1276395 - 02/04/03 03:03 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Re: Very odd day today.... [Re: ]
    #1276930 - 02/04/03 05:58 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

He said that it felt really weird; like something was going to happen but it never did.

Yep that's kinda what it feels like. You feel perfectly sober, and you can still think clearly. But you know that something is terribly wrong. The first time I did SD the best description I could come up with was that it felt like you SHOULD be hallucinating like crazy, but you aren't.

Well you are, it's just too hard to figure out what's real and what's not  :wink:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

#1277055 - 02/04/03 06:37 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Something else:

It seems that whenever I take a toke or two of Salvia, a good litre or so of sweat just squirts out of my skin in like a second or two. I seriously am drenched within one minute of taking a toke. But I don't sweat, really, cause it just all comes out at once, you know? Like the sweat just gets sqeezed out.

There was only one or two people yesterday who tried salvia and DIDN'T sweat like crazy while on it.

Is this a usual reaction?

--------------------

Offlinecelestialtripper
Test Pilot
Male User Gallery

#1277091 - 02/04/03 06:46 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

ive never tried saliva, never even really thought about it but your whole description of things trendal sounds pretty cool.
so i guess i have a few questions, if you dont mind  :wink:
is there anything special you have to do with it? or can it just smoke it?
and around how long does 1 trip last? from the usual amount smoked?
peace,
.cel.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Re: Very odd day today.... [Re: celestialtripper]
    #1277163 - 02/04/03 07:02 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

There's definately a trick to smoking it right. I find that if you keep the lighter on the bowl for the whole toke and don't just let it cherry, you will get better results. Also the longer you can hold each toke in the better the results.

The trip lasts, honestly, a minute or two. No one went longer than five minutes. It hits you HARD and fast, then you have a minute or two of complete insanity, and then it just strvicdead.

Crazy stuff I tell ya :smirk:

--------------------

OfflineMeph
Synesthesiac

Loc: Qu?bec
    #1277165 - 02/04/03 07:02 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Something else:

It seems that whenever I take a toke or two of Salvia, a good litre or so of sweat just squirts out of my skin in like a second or two. I seriously am drenched within one minute of taking a toke. But I don't sweat, really, cause it just all comes out at once, you know? Like the sweat just gets sqeezed out.

There was only one or two people yesterday who tried salvia and DIDN'T sweat like crazy while on it.

Is this a usual reaction?

Yep, it's normal.

--------------------
I'm a bipedal carbon-based pseudo-random number generator.

Demonstration: 152.

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

#1277289 - 02/04/03 07:44 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Weird man, I've never heard of sweating that much.

Salvia kind of scares me. I thought it was really cool until I broke through h4rc0re style, and totally lost my mind for 5 or 10 minutes--well, the trip only lasted that long, but I was quite deranged for a long time ... not in a *bad* way, but not in a particularly pleasant way.

After that breakthrough, subsequent trips were always very heavy. I've probably described it like a hundred times (most of which were probably quite different, lol), so I'm not going to do it again right now. It gets really long, and I don't think anyone reads it anyway.  :grin: 

--------------------

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
Re: Very odd day today.... [Re: Ulysees]
    #1277358 - 02/04/03 08:06 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Last friday, i found my 10x extract of salvia and fished a little piece out. It was a little larger and denser than i wanted, as i just wanted a toke or two to play with...
Anyway i took like 7 or 8 tokes and felt the familiar pulling sensation. As it increased in intensity i closed my eyes and went to attempt meditation. Instantly my mind cleared and i entered this kind of heightened awareness, or deep meditation without any thoughts going through my head. I just existed...
Anyway, that was friday, and saturday night i had a dream of the salvia. A female voice beckoned me to enter and go deeper, it was welcoming and in my dream i took a toke of salvia and felt the pull and even some images which i cannot recall. Sinse the dream i have been compelled to "go deeper", but was busy sunday night, and ended up watching joe millionare and smoking hash with my buddy on monday. I hope that tonight will be the time to...."go deeper".... but its almost like im holding back...i must find the courage and blast into the unknown...

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Re: Very odd day today.... [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1277408 - 02/04/03 08:22 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

That first venture into the full effects of salvia can be quite awe-inspiring. And exhausting. I was so exhausted after my first breakthrough that I had to go to bed as soon as I was sober enough to know where I was.

--------------------

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

#1277441 - 02/04/03 08:34 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

lol, cool.

As soon as I sobered up enough to realize what I was, and what I was doing (which was *not* normal), I went to bed and lay like a fetus for hours. :laugh:

I was totally freaked, and thrilled, and curious, and paranoid of ever going back, and contemplating going back right then ...

Amazing stuff. 

--------------------

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #1277450 - 02/04/03 08:37 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I've heard lots of stories of the 'Female Salvia Entity'- wierd.  :tongue:

I did x10 once and instantly lost my ego and melted into the table in front of me. I swore I lost all control of my body and I felt like I was drooling all over. I became the size of a pea and began to put my reality back tougather with what I could remember of it. It was scary and I didn't like it, but now I know what to expect and I'll hopefully do it again. I think I'll try medatating before I toke.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

Re: Very odd day today.... [Re: Murex]
    #1277496 - 02/04/03 08:52 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

That sounds kind of like my experience with Salvia. Feeling small, like an atom in the atomic sea ... it was frightening though, because I was damn sure I was supposed to do something, and I had no idea what the fuck that was, or what the hell was going on. I was also pretty pissed at myself for messing with a drug that is obviously something "real," and out of my league (not that I believe it is anything particularly "real" anymore; no more "real" than a wet dream, for instance :wink: ).

I never experienced any female Salvia Woman thing, even though I kept expecting to, because I hear everyone talk about "her." I think her legend is a great exaggeration, personally.

My trips were always very "binary" in nature ... usually very similar, and nothing like I've heard from most trippers. It's something like perceiving the code that makes up one's perceptual field. It's very cool, though quite alarming, because I always think that it is in fact real for quite awhile after the experience. Then my reason takes over and chalks the experience up to "being high," lol. Probably the same kind of thing as blocking any traumatic experience from memory, or explaining it somehow so as to free the mind from thinking about it all the time ... 

--------------------

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1277577 - 02/04/03 09:22 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

How do you explain someone like me hearing a female voice? I've never quite "broken through"...
And i've never gotten high of smoking anything in a dream before...

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

#1277587 - 02/04/03 09:28 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I can't explain it, and you probably did.

I just think the tale of the Salvia Lady has been told so many times that a lot of people are going to have a Salvia Lady experience no matter what.

I've always been somewhat dissapointed in the lack of a Salvia Lady in my experiences, actually; I feel cheated. :wink: 

--------------------

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1277629 - 02/04/03 09:41 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Well i didn't so much "hear" a female voice as felt one......

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Offlinemoosehead
poop deck
 User Gallery

Loc: pnw
    #1277814 - 02/04/03 10:50 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Weird! I had never heard of that salvia chick thing but it makes alot of sense. A month or two ago my friend got a bunch of salvia from his mom, just normal leaf. One time when i smoked it i was just sitting in the car looking out the windows, but it felt like some woman was with me. Not in the car or anything, but in my mind, or something like that. I have no fucking clue how I could tell it was a woman or anything, but at the time it all made perfect sense.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

#1277831 - 02/04/03 10:54 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I've had encounters with other entities before on salvia, but it wasn't a female.

On one of my breakthroughs I could feel a male presence over my right shoulder for the whole trip. He was trying to show me something that I didn't want to see. Felt almost like a benevolent father figure. I wouldn't go as far as "god" though.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom