Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Re: datura [Re: Roger_irrelevant]
    #1513847 - 05/02/03 01:59 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

i don't either.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebluelou
NUTCASEdrugbucket!
Male User Gallery

Loc: $hroom Central
Re: datura [Re: canid]
    #1514226 - 05/02/03 08:04 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Shit?

Have some growin,sad to here its noy really an ethno an so dangerous?
Man you guys like to dig up old posts but thanks for the warnigs!!!!! :shocked: 

--------------------
Have you tried my(black kow) pile style tek outdoors!!!!!!!!

Offlinebluelou
NUTCASEdrugbucket!
Male User Gallery

Loc: $hroom Central
Re: datura [Re: canid]
    #1514228 - 05/02/03 08:05 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Shit?

Have some growin,sad to here its noy really an ethno an so dangerous?
Man you guys like to dig up old posts but thanks for the warnings!!!!! :shocked: 

--------------------
Have you tried my(black kow) pile style tek outdoors!!!!!!!!

OfflineBardo_being
Re: datura [Re: Roger_irrelevant]
    #1514482 - 05/02/03 10:15 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Datura = Da heebeejeebee's!!!

OfflineLickmycrust77
Stranger
Re: datura [Re: !!"""""]
    #4168354 - 05/12/05 08:43 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Datura is my favorite drug, if you can call it that. I've done it numerous times and everytime it has been nice for me. I've done all kinds of weird stuff while tripping. I've been transported to other times, other places. Its crazy stuff, and no matter how hardcore or dangerous it is i recommend it to everyone who is alive. I love it. I've done it 3 days in a row and have not died, as long as you take it the right way there is no worries. I have a ton of it if anyone is willing to trade anything for it, i will give you much. Datura is the most hardcore drug i have ever done, and i've done alot. I love the drug like a brother.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: datura [Re: Lickmycrust77]
    #4172604 - 05/13/05 08:17 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

:eek:

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#4173935 - 05/14/05 08:42 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Datura is my favorite drug, if you can call it that. I've done it numerous times and everytime it has been nice for me. I've done all kinds of weird stuff while tripping. I've been transported to other times, other places. Its crazy stuff, and no matter how hardcore or dangerous it is i recommend it to everyone who is alive. I love it. I've done it 3 days in a row and have not died, as long as you take it the right way there is no worries. I have a ton of it if anyone is willing to trade anything for it, i will give you much. Datura is the most hardcore drug i have ever done, and i've done alot. I love the drug like a brother.

Aaah! A fellow Atropian!

You have no idea.. What you're getting into.
Most beautiful closed-eye visuals in the world, aren't they?
Hell has a way to bedazzle those who don't want to see.

And I do mean Hell, not the Christian hell nor a metaphoric manner-of-speech one.
I'm talking about Hell.

no matter how (..) dangerous it is i recommend it to everyone
wow.

I've done it 3 days in a row and have not died
wow.

I have a ton of it if anyone is willing to trade anything for it, i will give you much."
wow.

Datura is my favorite drug, if you can call it that. (..) I love the drug like a brother.

Wow.. they really got you, didn't they?

You are acknowledging the fact it is very dangerous, but trivialize the risk of death. You -defend- Atropia by stating you binged on it yet did not die.

You're right. You can't call it a "drug" because it's much, much more than that. It opens the doors to Atropia.

Oh man. Please realize that doses that give open-eye visuals are causing braindamage. That your bloodpressure will go to 160/120 or so, and how about a pulse of 180... or when you're out of it 40 beats per minute?

Its so fascinating! Its so beautiful!
But you can die in there. You can lose your sanity in there. You can lose your ability to function outside of a chronic ward in there.

You are acting like the Jehova's Witness of Hell here, trying to sell the Black Watchtower :wink:

If you are using the doses i think you're using as often as you suggest you do then it is likely you will die in Atropia.
Or you'll snuff out the brightness of your identity.

Atropia has been kind to you.. But at what cost? Only a cardiologist, psychiatrist and a neurologist can try to assess that.

In small, precise doses Atropia can be explored. But I think you're talking of fullblown deliriant doses of hundreds (or thousands) of miligrams.

We all live in two worlds: the waking one and the dreaming one.
Ever wondered why they are separated by mutual amnesia? Why these need to be seperated? Ever wondered what a wide-awake nightmare would be like? You don't want to be awake and find out.
Millions of "witches" were burned at the stake on town squares for matters surrounding these herbs and the divide between these realms.

Sounds like a good campfire horror story but whether you look at it from shamanism or from western science you can argue that psychotropics open up realms of experience. Not every realm is suitable for anyone. But the realm of experience that these nightshades open is the one that unites -literally neurologically unites- dreams, delirium and psychosis.

The herbs and molecules are directly and insidiously toxic for the body and mind.

What drug is more appropriately called a "nightmare drug" than a highly toxic one that biochemically opens the gate to the land of nightmares while your body in this world is being poisoned?

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinecrazyman
Brass or Steel

Loc: chucktown
    #4174018 - 05/14/05 09:24 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Either you're a puppet, narc or ignorant fool for stating what I HOPE is your opinion. Perhaps it does work for you. But "It's comin' and hummin'", that is, the time when it will finally put you down for the count.
Please don't spread dangerous misinformation here, that goes against everything the shroomery's about, buddy.

--------------------
I want to live in Northern Exposure. Ed Chigliak would be my pal.

Edited by crazyman (05/14/05 09:26 AM)

OfflineJCoke
dream observer
Male

Loc: maryland Flag
Re: datura [Re: crazyman]
    #4174302 - 05/14/05 11:19 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i would never recomend datura or any other deliriant to anyone, it's kinda like saying if you stay up for two months straight, you'll hallucinate, it's just not worth it, thats basicly what most people would describe atropine "trip" as,,tripping is not a good word for it, more like sleepwalking + dangerous (deadly) phisical side effects..

however, i have found there to be some small % of possible beneficial factor from atropine alkoloids, i'm talking small doses like wiccan seeker was saying..

i have never done datura, in small doses or in big doses, i have done diphinhydramine/diphinhrdranate (another deliriant) around 50 times in the past year or so, ranging from 12 to 48 benadryl tabs, and at times several nights in a row, 24 tabs or less made me sleepy and enibriated, 36 tabs hasme sleepwalking, even when i do hallucinate, i usually control myself, almost on a subconsionse level i know i'm fucked up and am really enjoying it, for a minute i'm at work, and i tell my co worker to go get some change for my cashier droor, yet it's usually like a pyschic way i talk, i don't speak out loud, i'm still just sitting in my room on my bed, as i see her walk away, she leaves my room through my door, and than i get confused, i know i'm fucked up, but i can't tell what is real, am i at work fucked up? or am at home? i have to sit and think hard to figure it out, and slowly my room starts to reapear and i know where i am, not scary at all though, very calm and relaxed, not even tired anymore, it's almost like an opiate high, except the part of me enjoying the euphoira is all subconcience, and when i do realise i'm hallucinating, i think "oh wait untell she comes back, i wonder if she know i'm fucked up?" and than i realise,"oh wait, she must have been not real either if i'm not at work," "but i still need change," and just before i get off my bed to get change i realise again, i'm not at work, therefore i dont need change, because i only have about 2-3 seconds of memory before i forget everything again, it basicly a series of concepts and people and things piled on each other for 12 hours, and i got the worst short term memory to figure out what is real and what is fake,i like it, good times. :grin: :thumbup:

but i could never realy reccomend it to anyone, it's kinda like scary horror movies, some people like to get freaked out, others, not so much..

--------------------
hello, your name is life on earth
------------------------------------

"I traveled a long way seeking God, but when I finally gave up and turned back, there He was, within me! O Lalli! Now why do you wander like a beggar? Make some effort, and He will grant you a vision of Himself in the form of bliss in your heart." -the saint of the Kashmir Shaivism tradition: Lalli.

OfflineLickmycrust77
Stranger
Re: datura [Re: crazyman]
    #4175267 - 05/14/05 03:59 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

"Please don't spread dangerous misinformation here"

i aint spreadin no misinformation, i just said that i love datura and reccommend it to anyone, how is that misinformation? I just said i tripped balls and loved it, and thats true so how is that misinformation? It may be dangerous, and i may die doin it, but you only live once, live fast die young. I'd rather die tonight on datura than an old man with tons of wires hooked to me to keep me alive.. But datura is great, i wouldnt recommend it for everyday of your life, but to atleast give it a try once. The trip is crazy, i've talked to cheech and chong, talked to murphy brown, etc. Once i thought i was swimming at this lake,icould feel the cold water on my skin and everything, but i was really just sitting on my bed staring at the wall, eyes wide open. One time my girlfriend found me sitting in the middle of a darkroom, on the floor talking to myself, haha. Its a great trip and everyone should try it atleast once, but not a low dosage trip, those are boring as hell. Live fast Die young.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder