Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblelavod
Seal Whisperer
 User Gallery

Loc: Over the rainbow
Cop accidently shoots his partner firing at dogs while serving a drug warrant
    #12757959 - 06/17/10 12:31 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=7503117

LOGAN - June 17, 2010 (WPVI) -- A Philadelphia police corporal accidentally was shot in the leg by a fellow officer after they were attacked by a dog.

It happened while Cpl. Lawrence McKenny and Officer Ron McCutchen were serving a narcotics warrant at a house on the 5700 block of North Lambert Street in the city's Logan section on Thursday morning.

Police tell Action News when Cpl. McKenny and Ofc. McCutchen entered the home, they were confronted by two pit bulls. One of the dogs attacked the officers.

In the chaos that followed, both officers opened fire.

They killed the attacking pit bull and Cpl. McKenny was shot in the left leg. The bullet passed through his calf.

He was taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center where he is listed in stable condition. He is expected to be OK.

Sources tell Action News that McKenny was struck by a bullet fired by McCutchen.

McKenny, a 38-year-old father of four, is a 14-year veteran of the force. He has spent last seven years with the narcotics squad.

Officers took a man who lives at the address into custody. The nature of the narcotics arrest has not been disclosed.

Police are continuing their investigation into the incident

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDreadnought
Innate Haste

Loc: Methopolis Flag
Re: Cop accidently shoots his partner firing at dogs while serving a drug warrant [Re: lavod]
    #12757981 - 06/17/10 12:38 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I'm so glad it wasn't the resident because you know they would have fudged the report.

--------------------

Offlinebbl337
genetic material is Ar based
 User Gallery

Re: Cop accidently shoots his partner firing at dogs while serving a drug warrant [Re: lavod]
    #12757984 - 06/17/10 12:39 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Too bad it didn't hit his femoral.  I have no tolerance for those kinds of raids

--------------------

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: Cop accidently shoots his partner firing at dogs while serving a drug warrant [Re: bbl337]
    #12758064 - 06/17/10 01:04 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

bbl337 said:
Too bad it didn't hit his femoral.  I have no tolerance for those kinds of raids

what kind of raids? for all you know the guy they raided was part of the mexican mafia selling meth. taking money out of an already poor economy (philly, usa) and sending it out of country, where it goes to fund murders, kidnappings, and torture. blindly hating LEO is as ignorant as drug laws themselves.

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Offlinelovecheese
observer
Male

Loc: n. illinois
Re: Cop accidently shoots his partner firing at dogs while serving a drug warrant [Re: John]
    #12758109 - 06/17/10 01:18 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

John said:
Quote:

bbl337 said:

what kind of raids? for all you know the guy they raided was part of the mexican mafia selling meth. taking money out of an already poor economy (philly, usa) and sending it out of country, where it goes to fund murders, kidnappings, and torture. blindly hating LEO is as ignorant as drug laws themselves.

Those are all problems of prohibition.

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Re: Cop accidently shoots his partner firing at dogs while serving a drug warrant [Re: lovecheese]
    #12758120 - 06/17/10 01:22 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

yes of course but do you think your local sheriff is the one who started and is continuing prohibition? they are enforcers and that is all. the polititicans, bankers, big pharma, and other corporations are to blame, not some dude that signed up to the force to make up for his laughably small penis and being made fun of all of high school. because those guys do a bit of good in the way of catching and preventing real crimes with real victims while not being puppets for the real evil.

--------------------

Offlineimatree
Stranger
Male

Re: Cop accidently shoots his partner firing at dogs while serving a drug warrant [Re: bbl337]
    #12758177 - 06/17/10 01:37 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

bbl337 said:

Dude, I'm sure a lot of them actually believe that they're helping. They are brainwashed just like you and me and everybody else. Their experience with drugs have been more negative than yours. I bet you wouldn't feel that way about raids if you had a child and your neighbor was cooking meth, would you? There are situations that are appropriate. Sure you can just say that the problem is prohibition, but are you going to fix it? Do you have any suggestions? When the greater portion of the population disagrees with something it probably isn't going to happen on its own.

Offlineorison
mcfluffysugarnuts

Re: Cop accidently shoots his partner firing at dogs while serving a drug warrant [Re: imatree]
    #12758199 - 06/17/10 01:41 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

haha... guess this will be on the news there for a month.. so glad I dont live there.. Im happy for the bullet though. it got to get away for them asshole and live a happy life again as a SLUG..

--------------------

OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
Re: Cop accidently shoots his partner firing at dogs while serving a drug warrant [Re: John]
    #12758355 - 06/17/10 02:30 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

John said:
Quote:

bbl337 said:

youre an idiot.

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

#12758413 - 06/17/10 02:40 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZBTAYm3rw

Invisiblewaves

Re: Cop accidently shoots his partner firing at dogs while serving a drug warrant [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #12758443 - 06/17/10 02:47 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by waves (10/05/10 12:59 AM)

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
    #12758473 - 06/17/10 02:53 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I totally bet this raid was marijuana related, if not simple possession. Since when do the police EVER withhold which drugs they're charging someone with? They normally practically brag about all the things they're charging people with and all the money they seize. The only reason to withhold that info is if they've got something to hide.

Invisiblechooken
Between the Earth and Sky
Male

Loc: Aus Flag
Re: Cop accidently shoots his partner firing at dogs while serving a drug warrant [Re: nooneman]
    #12758676 - 06/17/10 03:45 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I just found this funny because of the other news recently about police shootin' dogs everywhere... I'm sure if a a dog or just some random came bustin' through their door, they would resist. Dogs don't know what police are and just see them as a threat. I think the police should have a better way of handling dogs besides bullets

--------------------
[

OfflineDivinity
Wanderer of Paths
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iowa
    #12758713 - 06/17/10 03:52 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Lol thats kinda funny. Wish they didnt kill the dogs though. I agree not all cops are bad. I was at my apartment on the 30th of may and I got the cops called on me because someone smelled bud. turns out my roommate called me in b/c he was throwin a bitch fit about financial shit there. But they did not arrest me, or even take me down to get fingerprinted. All they did was take my bud, scale, pipe and grinder, oh yeah and my spore syringe and print(thank god i didnt have any growin atm). They said it was basically like a traffic ticket, jus show up to court when they told me to. Ended up takin off the paraphanelia charge and just gave a possession(which still sucks.)

But for the most part, Im cautious of cops because of stupid shit like possession charges

--------------------

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Re: Cop accidently shoots his partner firing at dogs while serving a drug warrant [Re: chooken]
    #12758722 - 06/17/10 03:55 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

yah in canada they always have an animal handler when preforming raids or any sort of house entry where a dog could be present. it's a lot more fun to shoot dogs then to bring a handler though!

--------------------

Offlinesmoke dank
Male

#12758821 - 06/17/10 04:17 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

John said:
Quote:

bbl337 said:

Meth should be legal.

Invisiblegamer4life
Natures Child
Male

#12758833 - 06/17/10 04:18 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Woo hoo!  Shoot another one and another

--------------------
Legalize!
  Stop putting our children in prisons.

OfflineMr.Pink
has the bag of diamonds
Female User Gallery

Loc: TL - DR
Re: Cop accidently shoots his partner firing at dogs while serving a drug warrant [Re: gamer4life]
    #12759189 - 06/17/10 05:28 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

gamer4life said:
Woo hoo!  Shoot another one and another

qft

--------------------
How did you get out? I shot my way out... everybody started shooting so I blasted my way out. . . . Tagged a couple of cops. . . . Did you kill anybody? ...a few cops. No real people? ....just cops

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order