Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemike
iHugTrees

what do you think?
    #1275037 - 02/03/03 03:12 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

hey all,
on jan 29, i inoculated some jars with the matias reomero strain. i then put the jars in my incubator. the substrate was not mixed as percisely as it should have been, and there was probably a bit too much BRF than supposed to be. i was wondering if this could have any significant affects on either end of the spectrum. also what would be a reasonable estimate for the colonization process, of this strain given the optimal temp of 84-85 degrees F?

thanks for all the feedback.

--------------------
Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy.
-Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemikejwill
dreamer

Loc: Midwest,usa
Re: what do you think? [Re: mike]
    #1275055 - 02/03/03 03:17 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

i think a bit more of brf is good, and i did that on purpose recently. 
i figure the more food the better. :grin:

Offlinemike
iHugTrees

Re: what do you think? [Re: mikejwill]
    #1275332 - 02/03/03 04:38 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

i was thinking the same, thanks for reply, any my apologies if this post seemed un needed, but it is nice getting feed back from well respected community members, who share the same interest and dedication, as i do. it is a great hobby, and who likes to enjoy great things alon. much love to all that contribute to this beautiful place. keep living.

--------------------
Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy.
-Albert Einstein

OfflinePooGrower
Mr. Hanky

Loc: East Side
    #1275340 - 02/03/03 04:40 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Yea ive thought about adding some more brf, BUT the downside is with more brf comes more chance of contams getting a hold of your jar, its all about walking on that fine line.

--------------------
"I WONT STOP TILL I HAVE A LIFE TIME SUPPLY" "dont be offended by anything i say, its in a joking manner"

Offlinemoldmaster
mold fighter forlife
Loc: contamville, Trich
    #1275431 - 02/03/03 05:10 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I would agree with Poogrower about the brf. Be careful, you might give contam food too.

--------------------
Wham bam kick yo ass contam. Mold doesn't even dare to enter my shit because I have the remedy

OfflineFookSan
HouDonkeyDanza
    #1275611 - 02/03/03 06:21 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

My roomate and I have been adding more BRF to our PF style jars lately. It really seems to have helped us.

Offlinemike
iHugTrees

Re: what do you think? [Re: FookSan]
    #1277590 - 02/04/03 09:29 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

althought there is a now apparent possibility of feeding contams, as well as the spore growth, i have noticed in the one jar i did add more BRF and possibly more water, has the best colonization. whereas the two i used a more percise recipe, have shown less growth. i know its all about experimentation, and this will be my first. thanks to all that replied, and thanks again for this community.
(i may thank the community everytime i post, but i mean it everytime i say it.

--------------------
-Albert Einstein

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags