Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineaguynameddan
100%Satisfaction
Loc: the middle bristle of you...
what you take shrooms for
    #1274991 - 02/03/03 02:57 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

What do you guys take shrooms for?

I basically take shrooms for:

a. The visuals, to see what my minds eye can come up with.
b. It feels really good.
c. To see if I can explore any mental grounds.
D. Ego death chasing

or I could also ask, what is your favorite aspect of shrooms? ... I personally like the visuals you get when you close your eyes on a nice 3-5 gm trip.

A lot of my friends take them for the body load and mindfuck... which is cool but not my favorite aspects of it... always makes me feel like ill feel like that for the rest of my life and thats kinda scary sometimes.

--------------------
Take it easy, and if you can take it easy , take it twice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleperuvian spark
Stranger

Re: what you take shrooms for [Re: aguynameddan]
    #1275045 - 02/03/03 03:14 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I think most people start shrooming just for the buzz, and the mystery of it all. After a while some people kind of give it up, but some people keep going because they really want to figure out what its all about. I think that entheogens can definitely hook you up to your spiritual center whether you like it or not. Some people just arent cut out for the ride. Mushrooms can be very good and helpful for some people, but some people they are a nightmare. I like to take shrooms, especially the ones that I grow, and use them for spiritual advancement. Just dont over-do it!!

--------------------
"The only unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain and everything is changeable."

OfflineFazEd
Ego Exploration
    #1275099 - 02/03/03 03:27 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Definitely my favorite aspect of taking mushrooms is when I get the chance to explore my most inner being and mind. I find it incredibly enlightining when I gain something for one of my trips.

Ego Death is mind trip too :laugh: :tongue:

--------------------
-Completely FazEd
Leggo my Ego

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1275292 - 02/03/03 04:25 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Psychedelics have helped me teach myself a LOT about self-control, among other things

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

#1275660 - 02/03/03 06:35 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

alot of people say 'they teach me' and shit. i've seen people get mad at other people for using the mushrooms to get 'fucked up'..
i take them to have a good time, whether it be a goofy good laugh or a 'spirtual awakening'..it's all in good fun.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: what you take shrooms for [Re: felix]
    #1275896 - 02/03/03 08:27 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

whether it be a goofy good laugh or a 'spirtual awakening'..it's all in good fun. 

I agree :laugh:

OfflineJackal
Well Versed In Etiquette
 User Gallery

#1275907 - 02/03/03 08:35 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

c

--------------------

Offline!!"""""
Stranger
Re: what you take shrooms for [Re: stefan]
    #1275916 - 02/03/03 08:38 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

I agree 

:laugh:

I totally don`t agree. Bad trips can be manifested into life being one big bad trip,
look at the poor few that don`t come back, it nearly happened to me once and i`m still mentally scarred.
Be careful people, shroom etc can be dangerous buzzes. Also watch out for that MOTHER FUCKER of a drug DATURA
that fucked me up good and still has an evil hold on my mind. 

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: what you take shrooms for [Re: !!"""""]
    #1276549 - 02/04/03 04:01 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

i've seen people get mad at other people for using the mushrooms to get 'fucked up'..

Well my friend well the way he is going X friend, keeps on trying to tell me whats the point in doing shrooms again and again, and puts it down to how many times do you need to sky dive. My answer is lots and lots cause sky diving is fun.
He still dosent think i should keep takeing them be it just to look at the pretty colours or for exploration and ego death. I agree they should not be used to just get fucked but its there mind.

Quote:

Also watch out for that MOTHER FUCKER of a drug DATURA
that fucked me up good and still has an evil hold on my mind.

I agree that you should be carefull but its not evil, just on the boundries on death, I have took that stuff before and tripped properly but there is too much of a body load like sore throate, unable to see or read properly for three days. But I dont realy want to wake up in a hospital so I dont touch the stuff any more.

But all psychedelics should be taken with an awareness, with goals setout before hand be it for fun or exploration.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Loc: Lysergia
    #1276552 - 02/04/03 04:02 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Fun - with my friends.

Insight, mind expansion - alone.

Sensory enhancement, mind expansion and strength to dance - at psychedelic trance gatherings.

Offlineriotglide
Stranger
Re: what you take shrooms for [Re: esin]
    #1277694 - 02/04/03 10:00 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I love the visuals and the mind fry and everything.  Mushrooms are fun.  But I think my favorite part is in the comedown.  Everytime I'm coming down I get the feeling that I am on the verger of some kind of major epiphinal revelation.  Not a regualr mushroom epiphany (if there is such a thing as 'regularity' with fungus) but somthing bigger.  I see it like its on the periphery of my vision.  Like when you walk by a house and you see a girl in her shower through the bathroom window.  You know its a girl, and you know she's gorgous, but you can't quite see what you want to see.  And yet there is somthin intrinsicly beautiful about it.  In a way even more than if she had just been stading their naked.
Once I dosed by myself just to walk my dog all night and look streetlights through treebranches and have passing many vans strike me as being huge potato bugs gently foraging and exploring the night.  It was nice, but I digress.  When I came down almost all the way I decided to drive to friends house (it was close and i was honestly just baaaaarely buzzed at this point)  I got there, no one knew that i had been tripping (and still was a bit for that matter), so i just took a seat, took a hit and hung out just watching and thinking.  Then one two of my buddies had the following exchange:
"slobadon milosavitch went on trial today"
"for uh, crimes against humanity?"
"Yeah"
"sure would suck to be on trial for that"
I'm pretty sure they planned it, but i laughed and laughed and laughed until tears were literally flowing off my chin in a constant stream.  I think thats the closest I have ever been to full on realization of what i believe i will eventually realize.  It was awesome.  it just summed up everything i had been thinking some wonderfully.  Put a clincher on my trip so to speak.  So now when i do mushrooms, I look forward to giggling and watching things melt, but i'm really after the comedown.  After my mind has begun functioning fully again, but before all the doors have closed.
ps-sorry for ramblin :smirk: 

--------------------
I'm the one whos gonna have to die when its time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to.- Jimi

OfflineKanibus
Killa KanProductions

Loc: Canada
    #1277705 - 02/04/03 10:05 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

The reason i wanted to try shrooms was because it was a natural drug like marijuana and there wasnt really any long term damage that came from it. I knew it was a hallogenic drug and it made you hallousinate a bit, but i never knew about the mind fuck.. holy shit!!.. anyways, my favorite thing about shrooming is the brain buzz that comes from it and the fact that your discover things and get to see inside your soul.. its great!

--------------------
~~~~ CHECK THIS SHIT OUT ~~~~
http://www.geocities.com/magicmushroominfo/
http://www.geocities.com/killakanproductions/
~~~~ CHECK THIS SHIT OUT ~~~~

Offlinemix_up
Dougal

Loc: Magic Roundabout
    #1277775 - 02/04/03 10:36 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Because I'm fascinated by it. especially time dilation aspects. I was tripping with a friend in london in a top floor flat, I had no idea where I was, who i was what time of day or night it was. At this point a police helicopter flew past the window (probably following a stolen car or something) - anyway I saw the helicopter in slow motion, i could see the blades rotating and the sound of a slow whoosh whoosh. I later looked at the graphics equalizer on the stereo, the bars were moving up and down in very slow motion. Clock watching is unreal, what feels like an hour can be less than a minute in normal time.

I'm convinced theres something to all this. I have a therory that you actually start to use parts of your brain that either (a) are'nt normally used or (b) are being used in a totally 'unnormal fashion'.

I've found that the time dilation gets stronger above what is considered a level 3 trip.

Offlineaguynameddan
100%Satisfaction
Loc: the middle bristle of you...
Re: what you take shrooms for [Re: mix_up]
    #1277784 - 02/04/03 10:40 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

iv never had time dialation to the extent you mention but I have had instances where it seems like I snap into a slow-mo mode for a few seconds then I get used to it and realize im not really in slow mode.

Iv had it a few times where cars on the road would seem to be going abnormally slow and songs I dont realize are coming on until they are halfway done and seem super slow sounding.

--------------------
Take it easy, and if you can take it easy , take it twice.

Offlinegrowin
addict
    #1277874 - 02/04/03 11:05 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

when i trip in a trance party in the middle of the desert or forest its a spirtual expiriance for me (mostly). kinda the celebratrion of belif&nature. i think u can call me a pagan. :grin:

a growin original

Anonymous

Re: what you take shrooms for [Re: !!"""""]
    #1279104 - 02/04/03 04:07 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

hahaha

Invisibleralph snart111
infectedlycanthrope

Re: what you take shrooms for [Re: growin]
    #1279128 - 02/04/03 04:13 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I Find that mushrooms have the ability to clean the cobwebs out of those deep,hard to reach places of the mind... Kinda like my oral-b toothbrush,gets in there an gets rid of that shit.

--------------------
"Behold the mythical esquilax-a horse with the body of a rabbit...and the head of...a rabbit ! "
-Timothy Leary

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
Re: what you take shrooms for [Re: ralph snart111]
    #1279275 - 02/04/03 04:52 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Ralph Snart I am giving you a 1 mushroom rating for plugging that advertisement in your response.

Invisibleralph snart111
infectedlycanthrope

Re: what you take shrooms for [Re: Dogomush]
    #1279371 - 02/04/03 05:19 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks,nothing like the analogy of a mushroom being similar to a toothbrush.
Sorry, i'll shut-up now.

--------------------
"Behold the mythical esquilax-a horse with the body of a rabbit...and the head of...a rabbit ! "
-Timothy Leary

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#1279494 - 02/04/03 05:49 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I first took them just to try them, then I took them cause they made me feel cool, then I ate them because I thought it was cool to be utterly confused at the most simplest of concepts, then I took them just so I get the visuals, then I took too much and destroyed my ego, now I take shrooms for mental/spirtual exploration. Taking 4 or 5 grams and chilling out in a pitch black room with some shpongle playing is second to none...

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom