Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEtherealslimshady
almost there
Male User Gallery

My second Shrooms + DXM trip
    #12656625 - 05/30/10 04:12 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Yesterday, I took 600mg DXM (in two separate doses spaced an hour apart), and shortly thereafter took 3.5 g shrooms.

When it all kicked in the most noticeable effect was an intense, intense head buzz, to the point where I was thinking "this can't be good for me" haha.  I laid down on some carpeting and felt like my body was being plastered against the ground.

I had set up my guitar amp & microphone before the trip, so I tried singing and playing some songs...this was fun as hell.  The sound of your own voice being amplified and thrown back at you while tripping is quite stimulating.  All told I probably played and sang for like 2 hours, it was fun as hell.

I put on the song "Atlas" by Battles (very trippy song).  This sent me into some crazy thought patterns.  I was in a trance.  Reccomend this song for sure.

While coming down I watched the Stanley Cup Finals (Go blackhawks!!) and later got drunk.  Good day :thumbup: i love drugs.

Disclaimer:  This post is completely fictional.

--------------------
All posts I make are completely fictional.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineThisfire
Chiller
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
Re: My second Shrooms + DXM trip [Re: Etherealslimshady]
    #12658432 - 05/30/10 10:41 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

that sounds awesome! hypothetically

--------------------

Let your imagination fill in the blanks.
Weed, Salvia, DXM, MDMA, Speed, Azures, Cubes, Nitrous, DMT, LSD /, Peyote, Ayahuasca

Offlinecsrpj
no one's a stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: bay area, california
Re: My second Shrooms + DXM trip [Re: Thisfire]
    #12659305 - 05/31/10 03:15 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

i've tried this combo once and really enjoyed it! i'll definately do it again, and perhaps try dxm + acid and dxm+dmt.

question for you - do you feel it'd be a better experience if you had less or more dxm?

also, do you find it that the DXM somehow protects you from sensitivity to anxiety-magnification from shrooms?

OfflineEtherealslimshady
almost there
Male User Gallery

Re: My second Shrooms + DXM trip [Re: csrpj]
    #12660382 - 05/31/10 11:07 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

csrpj said:
i've tried this combo once and really enjoyed it! i'll definately do it again, and perhaps try dxm + acid and dxm+dmt.

question for you - do you feel it'd be a better experience if you had less or more dxm?

also, do you find it that the DXM somehow protects you from sensitivity to anxiety-magnification from shrooms?

I think it was the perfect amount of DXM for me, but I do DXM pretty often so I have a tolerance.  600mg for me might be like 400mg to a less frequent user.  I wouldn't want to have done more DXM - the head buzz would probably have been too scary.  The DXM effects were more noticeable than the shrooms overall, but this wasn't a bad thing.  The other time I did this combo was with less DXM, and in that case I hardly noticed the DXM - it was just like a shroom trip with more intense visuals (no complaints).

As for anxiety-magnification, I don't get that at all on shrooms.  I usually get more laid back and care-free.  They effect everyone differently I suppose.

--------------------
All posts I make are completely fictional.

OfflineSlavich
Full-time mad dude
Male User Gallery

Loc: Tasmania
Re: My second Shrooms + DXM trip [Re: Etherealslimshady]
    #12660731 - 05/31/10 12:46 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I find that anything over 600mg (I'm 75kg) doesn't produce anything worthwhile with DXM. It stops my thought trains and instead turns into a drugged up colourful trance.

I've never done dxm and shrooms together, but I imagine that 400mg DXM + 2g shrooms will be optimal for creative thinking or an easy audio/visually pleasing trip, while anything over 600mg +3g will be more of a trance like experience.

--------------------
If every day is the same as the last, why live to see tomorrow?

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
Re: My second Shrooms + DXM trip [Re: Slavich]
    #12694413 - 06/05/10 11:06 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

fuck man... I tried this combo a few months ago, and I must say.. it was fucking RAD

used the same amount of both substances as you, only I dosed a bit differently.

took 300 mgs of DXM first, waited for the effects to hit then brewed 3.5 grams of shrooms into some tea.

drank the tea, then dosed the remaining 300 mgs of DXM and smoked a fatty.

I have no words to describe what happened for the next 4-5 hours... absolutely incredible.

will definitely be doing that combo again, probably with some salvia added in somewhere... if I can still figure figure out how to work a pipe and a lighter, or even recognize them :lol:

one of the main things I remember from my trip, was this entity... it was like a tour guide for a completely bizarre alien dimension or something, very friendly... never saw it, but the presence was unmistakable and strong... I even asked it at one point "dude, is this ever gonna end??... I am just a human, I have to go to work on monday and shit!" I got the feeling of friendly laughter and reassurance, it never actually said it with a voice, but the message was "yes... you'll be home before you know it"

the trip slowly came down at that point and I realized I was sitting alone in my living room... with walls and a couch and shit.

even the 2 hour tail end after the insanity was far more intense visually and mentally than either drug could've been alone, also very enjoyable... I wasn't uncomfortable at any point during the trip... my 'guide' had a lot to do with that.

one of the best combos I've ever done by far... maybe even the best.

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
Re: My second Shrooms + DXM trip [Re: csrpj]
    #12694456 - 06/05/10 11:13 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

csrpj said:
do you find it that the DXM somehow protects you from sensitivity to anxiety-magnification from shrooms?

yes... in my experience it definitely did 

that's why dosing half your DXM first, waiting for it to hit, then dosing the mushrooms and other half of DXM after might be a good idea... the peak is fucking insane, but far from uncomfortable

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: My second Shrooms + DXM trip [Re: LuSiD9]
    #12728764 - 06/11/10 09:57 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I've only done this combo once, honestly don't remember that much of it, but it was with a low 2nd plateau dose. A friend and I took 250mg or so with like 2.5g of shrooms so it wasn't as intense as what others have described...but we did have weed and nitrous. Took the DXM about 2 hours prior to the shrooms and I ended up making myself throw up before eating the shrooms so I was sure I could keep them down. (DXM seems to have created a physical aversion for me after doing it way too much in high school).

Anyway, the trip was definitely altered, and we had a freakout period because a girl who lived a couple houses down had some guy friends that we definitely didn't get a long with. We thought we saw/heard them outside (my room is 2nd story with a large picture window) of my house talking shit. The DXM had messed up our motor functions and we were freaking out about what we would do if they wanted to start some crap or fight us. I bumbled downstairs and locked all the doors, came back up and we were panicked for a few...then they were gone. To this day, we don't know if we shared a hallucination or if they really were out there. After we calmed down we smoked and started doing nitrous....

Really weird feelings there...I rarely trip without nitrous, but with the DXM in us we were floored and at one point my friend asked "Am I on top of you?" It really felt like we were getting mixed up with each other and seeing the same stuff (relating back to the guys outside). The visuals were kind of strange as well. I would see like...lines of fractals in my OEVs, almost looking like a line of cells which reminded me of salvia trips where I would see myself and enviroment in 3rd person surrounded by other versions of myself in the environment like parallel universes.

Thats about all I remember. Hadn't thought about that trip in a long time. Reading this post and thinking of my experience really make me want to try it again, though!

--------------------
:mallow:

OfflinePetey
Stranger
Male
Re: My second Shrooms + DXM trip [Re: LazyCrash]
    #12730138 - 06/12/10 05:41 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Sounds like a very interesting mix. I've done both seperatly but never together.. Will have to give it a go and see.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder