Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Control Grid
Re: No smoking at concerts [Re: muistrue]
    #12718690 - 06/10/10 02:01 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

oh haha :tongue: shoulda known
I've never smoked DMT. Does it smell like meth or burning plastic or something?

--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
Re: No smoking at concerts [Re: Great Scott]
    #12718694 - 06/10/10 02:03 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I was at a psy-trance festival this past weekend and everyone was smoking DMT freely. When I was close to the smoke I could almost taste it in my mouth.

--------------------

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
Re: No smoking at concerts [Re: Great Scott]
    #12718719 - 06/10/10 02:12 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

PeyoteZen said:
I've never smoked DMT. Does it smell like meth or burning plastic or something?

Yeah it has a pretty offensive smell so it's best to find a place out of the way to smoke it. But like Rob said at some parties it's totally acceptable so you have to just feel it out.

--------------------

Offlinekechlesurf
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: No smoking at concerts [Re: Sprezzatura]
    #12719384 - 06/10/10 07:58 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Most concert venues you cant smoke in, but people do.  I was at Hampton last year and that place is no smoking, but the hallways and the arena were smoked out, it was weird.  The whole venue had a haze to it, but it was probably weed and smoke, but it was smokey

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: No smoking at concerts [Re: Sprezzatura]
    #12719422 - 06/10/10 08:14 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Sprezzatura said:
One of the concerts I was thinking about going to is in a place where they criminalized public smoking.  It's a shame because I saw my first concert there (Tom petty) and it's a really nicely laid out place and I had a lot of good times there. 

I haven't been there in a few years, but I learned that the County banned all public smoking, including at out-door concerts, and that's what this is, it's a huge outdoor area.  How smoking could possibly offend someone going to see an 'awesome ass rock concert' in a huge well ventilated area is beyond my comprehension. :facepalm:

I doubt I'll end up going, because I like to drink when I'm at concerts and freely smoke.  If I gotta sneak cigarettes in and smoke in a porter John with the fear of getting caught and removed, I think that'd be about enough bad vibes to keep me from going.

This anti-smoking crap is getting really lame.

Wahhhhhhhhh.

Smokers brought their misery upon themselves.  Butts everywhere you look, people that have no consideration for those around them, lit butts bouncing off the face shield on my helmet because the fuck in the vehicle ahead of me is an inconsiderate asshole.

Wahhhhh. Fucking wahhhhh.

Your right to smoke ends where my right not to begins...... or can you show me in the Constitution or The Bill Of Rights where you have the right to force me to smoke along with you?

No? Didn't think so.

Frankly, those who smoke are fucking idiots.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds