Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineThe FUnGal FiEnD
Mister, can youplease help mypony?

Re: EVERYONE MUST READ THIS!!!! I MUST FIND WHAT HAPPENED! [Re: Hamurabi]
    #1291000 - 02/08/03 11:49 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

i have a broken hand now, so i cant get into detail. read DMT: The Spirit Molecule. all roads lead to roam, the mushies triggered a pineal release of endogenous DMT, just like a yogi practicing for years to be enlightened. however since ther is no shamanic institution in the western world, you had no idea, thus leaving you wanting an explanation for the most "real" experience of your life. its happened to me about 5 times, always during multiple use weeks. i will go into detail when my paw works again. glad to see more people having this experience, thought i was the only one for a long time.

--------------------
"Don't believe the florist when he tells you that the roses are free." -- Ween

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShRo_0My
KillaHo

Loc: overTHErainbow, BC
    #1291023 - 02/08/03 12:05 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

OK DUDE! Your an experienced tripper right? NO ONE, I REPEAT NO ONE

I STRESS NNNNNNNOOOOOOO ONNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEE

is an experienced tripper. When you get your mind on this, you get your ego back. Do not think of yourself experienced, because if you have to big of an ego, bad things can happen. Dude,anything can happen on mushrooms, mushrooms arnt suppose to be taken lightly (as an 'experienced tripper' you should know this).

sounds like you are taking them lightly. It was just a bad trip man, CHILL. I've had the exact same experience(s).... snot literarly dripping out of my nostrils, chest feeling like its caving in, urges to rip out of my body, heart beating insanely fast, just allt hose bad feelings. Just chill out, and eat less next time. Maybe give shrooms a rest for a while...i havnt done shrooms for 5 months (since 5 bad trips similar to yours) and I still feel anxious to do them.....just pace yourself and remember,

Mushrooms arnt to be taken lightly, chill out relax, and loose the ego next time.

I may have interpreted some of this wrong...if so, tell me.

peace.

--------------------
Evil is anointed, get disappointed
Guillotine to your spleen
You'll get defeated, you can't beat it, join it

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
    #1291131 - 02/08/03 12:53 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

As far as the dehydration goes, I often found during my bad trips that I drank a lot of water too. I think that the dehydration might be a subconscious reaction of our bodys trying to flush out the drug. (just my theory)

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Edited by Jammer (02/08/03 12:56 PM)

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: EVERYONE MUST READ THIS!!!! I MUST FIND WHAT HAPPENED! *DELETED* [Re: Hamurabi]
    #1291812 - 02/08/03 06:18 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Loc: Greece
Re: EVERYONE MUST READ THIS!!!! I MUST FIND WHAT HAPPENED! [Re: Jammer]
    #1292038 - 02/08/03 07:55 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

ok i am not saying that this was not a bad trip. i am saying this was not JUST a bad trip. THe whole phase was like i was very bad food poisoned!

Doser: i know what level trips i do each time,i repeat i am NOT a newbie tripper.

And i am NOT temperature sensitive person,i have even tripped in -7 degrees (which is extremely cold for my country) with no problems at all.

and when i talked about dehydration i didnt mean that i wanted to drink lots of water. that's normal in a trip. i am talking about all the spit in my mouth being completely dried and i was having the worst dehydration that anyone could have!i was not just thirsty.i was ready to pass out from the dehydration!

anyway my conclusion is that MAYBE the shrooms had bacteria.

thank you all guys

Edited by Hamurabi (02/08/03 07:59 PM)

InvisibleMeat_Log_Smurf
FumbDuck

Loc: BFE
    #1292240 - 02/08/03 10:27 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

READ ENTIRE POST:  I think you what you had was a severe panic attack.  Delayed sensory perception.  Loss of taste or touch anything and actually feel it? Or when you did it took a few seconds to register in your brain?  Movement is broken up into frames almost like a film frame?  Did you feel really heavy like gravity had increased 10 times its normal weight? Did you teeth feel really weird? General confusion? Fixation on certain things relationships with parents or friends?  Things of that nature.  I have had that on several occassions.  Usually happens when you trip alone or when you are not in the right state of mind to trip. Many people call this an ego death,  and by all means learn from it.  When its happened to me I brushed my teeth and got in  the shower, this seemed to help greatly.  It could be your subconscious telling you that your chi is outta wack and its time to reprioritize some things. Also you need to look up MAOI's they can affect your trip in a big big way.  Another thing lower your dosage until your things straighten out.
I dont know I could be talking outta my ass but this is what I felt and what I did about it.  When all is right in YOUR own world mushrooms can again be a great positive learning experience.  PM me if you have any other ?'s.  :grin: 

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
    #1292478 - 02/09/03 04:16 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

My guess would just be a bad trip tied up with EXTREME anxiety/nervousness. Surly the anxiety and nerves were worse the second time around...not knowing just what might happen and all. Regarding the pains, remember pain, pleasure, and any sensation is a mindset, and nothing more. I believe they were imagined...and surly they freightened you, and added to your already growing anxiety, A mind in that state can imagine and convince itself of extreme things such as youve mentioned. The dehydration...im just not sure.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Re: EVERYONE MUST READ THIS!!!! I MUST FIND WHAT HAPPENED! [Re: PDU]
    #1292517 - 02/09/03 04:32 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

PDU ok lets say that aaaal these were in my mind! but here i am talking about things that occur when u r food poisoned!!! so isnt it a sign that something with my shrooms was wrong? like bacteria?

and my state of mind was excellent! i was too happy to trip and all these! generally these days are the best days of my life for many reasons!

also i almost ALWAYS trip alone so the fact that i tripped alone means nothing.

Yesterday (10 days after my last trip) i tripped with 3,5g very good cubensis shrooms(i had tripped again from this batch) and i had a very low level trip. something is wrong here! i thing i should not trip for the next 30 days

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

#1292661 - 02/09/03 05:44 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Honestly, i believe it was your mind at its best. Dr weil discovered that a certain large percentage of allergys (cant remember what %) are purly psychalogical. If your mind can subconciously make your eyes water and turn red, and your throat swell and nose sensitive while around cats, im sure it can emulate food poisoning symptoms too. If it was a contam, it would have made itself visably obvious i would have thought. I really cant be sure, but i would give it 99% chance of being all in your mind...somehow.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel 7
    #1292891 - 02/09/03 07:15 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I'm still sticking with my Penicillin theory, sounds to me like you're very sensitive to penicillin (what soem peoplc all allergic - but allergy to penicillin involves all that and hives and stuff). Perhaps your cakes or casings were contaminated with Penicillin mold, you'd never know it unless you're sensitive to Penicillin.

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Re: EVERYONE MUST READ THIS!!!! I MUST FIND WHAT HAPPENED! [Re: neuro]
    #1293107 - 02/09/03 08:37 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

maybe neuro you are right!
thank u all fellas

OfflineShRo_0My
KillaHo

Loc: overTHErainbow, BC
    #1293156 - 02/09/03 09:00 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

DUDE....listen to me....all of those symptoms that you explained

HAPPENED EXACTLY LIKE MY BADS TRIPS

everysingle thing you said, HAPPENED TO ME. It was a BAD TRIP get over it dude, for real, this is stupid.

I was on a city bus, with my loved girlfreind, we had just eaten 3 grams of dried ammazonians. All of a sudden EVERYTHING went SO bad. You explained exactly what I felt.

I highly doubt it was penicillin, but I dont know shit all.....so ajnything could be right. But dude, Im not allergic to penicillin, or anything for that matter, I thought i was allergic to mushrooms when I fiorst felt the nausua and my chest caving....IM NOT

IT WAS A BAD TRIP, they happen out of nowhere sometimes man, beleive me.

peace.

--------------------
Evil is anointed, get disappointed
Guillotine to your spleen
You'll get defeated, you can't beat it, join it

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: EVERYONE MUST READ THIS!!!! I MUST FIND WHAT HAPPENED! *DELETED* [Re: PDU]
    #1293313 - 02/09/03 09:59 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: EVERYONE MUST READ THIS!!!! I MUST FIND WHAT HAPPENED! [Re: poke smot!]
    #1293472 - 02/09/03 11:10 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Quote:

Honestly, i believe it was your mind at its best. Dr weil discovered that a certain large percentage of allergys (cant remember what %) are purly psychalogical. If your mind can subconciously make your eyes water and turn red, and your throat swell and nose sensitive while around cats, im sure it can emulate food poisoning symptoms too. If it was a contam, it would have made itself visably obvious i would have thought. I really cant be sure, but i would give it 99% chance of being all in your mind...somehow.

I used to be allergic to cats. It just stopped when I got a cat of my own. Cat hair coats my carpet, desk, bed, and everything else but I don't get any allergies. I used to get all fucked up from just petting a cat for a few seconds.

Dr. Weil was allergic to cats, until one jumped on him while tripping on LSD. But there you go, a first hand example of the power of the mind.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
Re: EVERYONE MUST READ THIS!!!! I MUST FIND WHAT HAPPENED! [Re: poke smot!]
    #1294124 - 02/09/03 04:24 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

RE: "Alcohol... Supposedly, when you start to trip, you become no longer drunk"

This would depend on the alcohol/'shroom intake ratio no? Did he say how much he drank or eat? (cuz I didnt read how much)-

Also, i feel it should be noted that (naturaly) alcohol intake could of contributed to his dehydration as well.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Edited by Jammer (02/09/03 04:38 PM)

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Re: EVERYONE MUST READ THIS!!!! I MUST FIND WHAT HAPPENED! [Re: Jammer]
    #1294969 - 02/10/03 01:01 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

i drunk only a very small glass of tequila. a glass small like the half of my finger

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #1295046 - 02/10/03 02:11 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

First off, you weren't dehydrated. You had a dry throat, there's a difference.

It sounds like you took a large dose, and experienced symptoms not uncommon to people tripping really hard.

Your mind certainly helped you to overreact. Most of what you describe simply sounds like panic. (Especially when you end every sentance with an exclamation mark).

It doesn't matter how many times you've tripped before, you could still quite easily have simply been tripping too hard.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #1295064 - 02/10/03 02:17 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

"i was ready to pass out from the dehydration!"

Were you ready to pass out from the dehydration, or were you ready to pass out while feeling dehydrated?

Did you ask a doctor? He's the only one that could tell you.

It's much more likely that you were ready to pass out from fear.

Never underestimate the power of mushrooms. Even if you've tripped lots of times, and had lots of bad trips, that doesn't mean you know exactly what mushrooms can do.

Never underestimate the power of your mind. You say you've never had a bad trip like this before? Well now you have.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Re: EVERYONE MUST READ THIS!!!! I MUST FIND WHAT HAPPENED! [Re: Phluck]
    #1296083 - 02/10/03 08:36 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

i didn't had a dry throat,i was DEHYDRATED! i know the diferrence and i still insist that i was DEHYDRATED! have u ever seen in a movie someone who is on a desert and havent drinked water for more than 2 days? that's how i was!

OfflineMetaShroom
菌类
 User Gallery

Loc: East Anglia UK
    #1296240 - 02/10/03 09:37 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

You say you were dehydrated, but you also state you kept drinking loads of water every 5 minutes so you blatnatly weren't. Feeling dehydrayted and physically being dehydrated are two different things. Its possible on psychedelics for all sorts of symptoms to manifest themselves. For example, someone who is re-living a repressed memory of being severely burnt on thier arm when they were a small child might have their arm swell up and turn red and blotchy. Obviously they havent just been burnt, it is a physical manifestation of a psychological process. Try taking a lower dose next time and see what you experience.

--------------------
:sleepingcow:  :penguinmonkey: :blah:

JOIN MAPS -> www.MAPS.ORG

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies