Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinenickc
Psyche-dult
Male User Gallery

Loc: Melbourne, VIC
[NZ] - 'Magic mushroom traffic chicanes must go'
    #12636405 - 05/27/10 03:40 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I don't know why the fuck there is so much mushroom related news around here lately but I've just seen this one from a couple weeks back that wasn't posted.  This sucks, it's in the same city I'm staying in currently and the best spots are all very public but abundant at the moment...

http://www.stuff.co.nz/manawatu-standard/news/3696952/Magic-mushroom-traffic-chicanes-must-go

A Palmerston North man has threatened to pour concrete over council-installed traffic chicanes because he believes magic mushrooms are growing there.

The man, who did not want his name used for fear of retribution from drug users, said he had seen people pick magic mushrooms from traffic chicanes near his Moheke Ave home.

The chicanes, designed to reduce speed, feature bark-lined gardens and plants.

"You get all of these deadbeats digging up the bark looking for them," he said. "It's no good because there are kids around."

When he contacted the city council, a staffer told him a "course of action" had been taken.

"They come and pick them but they'll grow back the next day."

The man wants the bark to be removed or covered. "If they don't go and do something, I'll concrete over them myself."

Roading manager Graeme Tong said the council would take action if mushrooms were found on the chicanes.

Detective Sergeant Dave Thompson said magic mushrooms were not prevalent in Palmerston North, but had been found near Massey University in the past.

Mr Thompson said anyone who saw people suspiciously gathering mushroom should contact authorities.

MAGIC MUSHROOMS

Magic mushrooms, also known as shrooms, contain psilocin and psilocybin compounds, and are commonly found in North and South America, Asia, and Oceania.

Eating the mushrooms can cause hallucinogenic effects.

The effects take between 15 to 45 minutes to start and can last between three to eight hours.

They are a Class A drug in New Zealand and can incur a six-month jail term for possession and life imprisonment for supply.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTryptamineDream
Stranger
Female
Re: [NZ] - 'Magic mushroom traffic chicanes must go' [Re: nickc]
    #12636448 - 05/27/10 04:08 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Mr Thompson said anyone who saw people suspiciously gathering mushroom should contact authorities.

What's next? People contacting authorities about folks driving around at a suspiciously late hour? Or about people suspiciously buying cough medicine? Give me a fucking break.

Offlinetha_doctor
student of the Plant Teachers
Male User Gallery

Loc: Melbourne
Re: [NZ] - 'Magic mushroom traffic chicanes must go' [Re: TryptamineDream]
    #12636456 - 05/27/10 04:14 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Good idea man! Let's ban nature so people will only use legal drugs!

:rolleyes:

Offlineoversyn
~ SomaSurfer ~
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here~Now
Re: [NZ] - 'Magic mushroom traffic chicanes must go' [Re: tha_doctor]
    #12636520 - 05/27/10 04:44 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

First step to declare nature illegal is done:

"Obama’s EPA Declares Carbon Dioxide Is An Air Pollutant"

Perhaps we will be all suspected to be terrorist just because of breathing.. :rolleyes:

--------------------

I am looking for my tribe. The people of my tribe are easy to identify:
They walk upright, have a twinkle in the eyes and a smile on the lips.

OfflineDon Juan
Yaqui Indian
Male

Re: [NZ] - 'Magic mushroom traffic chicanes must go' [Re: oversyn]
    #12636611 - 05/27/10 05:44 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

oversyn said:
First step to declare nature illegal is done:

"Obama’s EPA Declares Carbon Dioxide Is An Air Pollutant"

Perhaps we will be all suspected to be terrorist just because of breathing.. :rolleyes:

yeah, this guy is crazy... I'm sure the people he is 'reporting' this to are even just as annoyed

Offlineukshroomer
Law Abider

Loc: Netherlands
Re: [NZ] - 'Magic mushroom traffic chicanes must go' [Re: Don Juan]
    #12636781 - 05/27/10 07:16 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

damn. new zealand sound more strict than the  US!

--------------------

Offlineuser1837483975
Male

Re: [NZ] - 'Magic mushroom traffic chicanes must go' [Re: ukshroomer]
    #12637196 - 05/27/10 09:05 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Why is that grumpy old fuck getting his dentures in a knot? Have crazed mushroom addicts broken into his house and raped his dog repeatedly while injecting bleach into their eyeballs?

InvisibleGlenners
Rhymenosaurus

Re: [NZ] - 'Magic mushroom traffic chicanes must go' [Re: user1837483975]
    #12637343 - 05/27/10 09:39 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Seriously, this guy has nothing better to do but bitch about people picking wild mushrooms? And they have nothing better to report about? Must be a slow news day when you have to publish an article that basically goes like this, "Damn kids get off ma lawn!"

OfflinejdogGA15
Jdog
Male

Loc: Georgia,US
Re: [NZ] - 'Magic mushroom traffic chicanes must go' [Re: Glenners]
    #12637401 - 05/27/10 09:51 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

"You get all of these deadbeats digging up the bark looking for them," he said. "It's no good because there are kids around."

Deadbeat????
your the one sitting around your house allday watching for these people and im sure you know about all the kids that live around you,cause you sound like a fucking pediphile
:FattyNoneck:

--------------------
"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough." -Einstein

"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." -Mckenna

My List(things consumed):DXM,Nn-DMT,Cannabis,many JWH like chems,2c-E,many Psilocybe mushrooms,cocaine,Many different benzos,opiates,and barbs,MDA,MDMA,Methamphetamine,LSD,Crack,alcohol,benadryl(at recreational doses),caffine,tabacco,Inhalants,Carispradol,Nitrous Oxide,salvia,indian warrior

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/15270285 ; ^^^========TRADE LIST

Invisible5-HT2A
Re: [NZ] - 'Magic mushroom traffic chicanes must go' [Re: jdogGA15]
    #12638279 - 05/27/10 12:38 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Oh my God the kids the kids. What a douchebag, like holes in the road are where people get their drugs.

Offlinedokunai
Cactus, Cannabis, Cubensis

Loc: Hyphal Heights, USA
Re: [NZ] - 'Magic mushroom traffic chicanes must go' [Re: 5-HT2A]
    #12639739 - 05/27/10 04:24 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

If I saw this guy destroying my patches I would probably follow him home, note his address, and come back in a few months to do something equally kind to his property.

Offlinedokunai
Cactus, Cannabis, Cubensis

Loc: Hyphal Heights, USA
Re: [NZ] - 'Magic mushroom traffic chicanes must go' [Re: dokunai]
    #12639766 - 05/27/10 04:27 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

"They come and pick them but they'll grow back the next day."

Maybe it's just me, but isn't that kind of an indicator of how fucking futile this type of shit is.  What's next, lawns and landscaping have to go or he'll come concrete over your house?

Offlineuser1837483975
Male

Re: [NZ] - 'Magic mushroom traffic chicanes must go' [Re: dokunai]
    #12639895 - 05/27/10 04:48 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah and sick people have to go because their medicine is used to make meth. I want to shit in that mans coffee and take away the fat fucks cigarettes

Offlinefostaar
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: [NZ] - 'Magic mushroom traffic chicanes must go' [Re: nickc]
    #12695599 - 06/06/10 04:40 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

as a resident of palmerston north, man this fucks me off!! i may have to be a little more careful when picking around roads. the most productive patches i know of are on main roads in this fuckin town (although i'm fortunately not one of those "deadbeats" that forages on mohaka ave, im a deadbeat that forages elsewhere).

i thought i saw some concrete in the garden during one of my walks today, didnt think any more of it.

..goddamnit

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies