Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMindminer
Nature freak
Male

Loc: England
Tampensis and Atlantis
    #12667976 - 06/01/10 05:53 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Is the trip realy that much different between the two both at 10g fresh?

--------------------
When i look into the sky and i see a strange light everything is alright :geicogecko:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleM11
White Thumb

Re: Tampensis and Atlantis [Re: Mindminer]
    #12668159 - 06/01/10 06:21 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

From what Cervantes has posted, Tampensis seems to be more mild than Atlantis.  I personally have no experience with Tampensis, but I have quite a bit of experience with Atlantis.  I absolutely love Atlantis truffles. 

Quote:

I dosed on 15 grams from a jar of 2.5 month old sclerotia and it was pretty good.  I felt like I could do more, so I tried 20 grams this time around.  Let me tell you this folks.  5 month old sclerotia are so much more potent than 2-3 month old sclerotia.  Those 20 grams fresh kicked me in the pants.  It was amazing.  It felt like a 5 gram dried cube trip.  I have taken 4 grams of dried cubes before and it was definitely more powerful than that. 

Quote:

The body buzz was almost overwhelming.  The visuals were pretty amazing too.  Very clear, vivid close eye visuals and lots of breathing, warping open eye visuals; also, patterns and such were pretty intense.  Kaleidoscope patters were everywhere.  The full moon last night blew my mind.  It was actually the reason I decided to trip in the first place.  Also, paintings and pictures appeared almost like windows to other worlds.  I once got so disoriented while looking at a painting that I almost forgot which way was up, down, left and right.  It was nuts. 

Quote:

Tried 17 grams fresh from the same batch brewed into a tea last night!  WOW! I love truffle tea.  I have never tried a tea before, but it was delightful.  It goes straight to your head very quickly.  I fucking love these truffles!  They are so potent and good.  The visuals were amazing!  I was lying in my front yard staring up at the trees and sky and the tree branches were warping into some sort of mannerist Michelangelo painting... like the Sistine Chapel ceiling.  The branches and leaves were people.  It was so incredible.  Let your truffles go for 5 or so months... you won't regret it.

Those are just some quotes from myself regarding ATL 7.  Cervantes once stated that Atlantis 7 is just as visual a trip as any other fungus he has tried.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: Tampensis and Atlantis [Re: M11]
    #12668639 - 06/01/10 07:46 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Tamps are more like LSD... Atl is more like fungus. In other words. Tamp trips are cleaner than an Atl mind fuck.

Either trip is fun and potent... and my opinion is not scientific fact.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Jump to top Pages: 1