Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Pleiadians [Re: Adamist]
    #1272957 - 02/03/03 05:11 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I looked at it was that if you got it and overcame it, it made you stronger..
Maybe emotionally stronger, but definitiely not physically stronger. If you have had cancer once, you are more likely to have it again than a person who never did.

Just like any sickness. When you contract it and you get better you build a better immunitization to it.
You can build an immunity to external pathogens, but cancer cells are your own living cells whose DNA has been corrupted. There is NO immunity to that.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJoshua
Holoman
Male

Loc: The Matrix
Re: Pleiadians [Re: the_Landotter]
    #1273072 - 02/03/03 05:52 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

"Cancer is FATAL in every case."

I disagree. I might agree that cancer is fatal in most cases.

Joshua

--------------------
The Shroomery Bookstore

Great books for inquiring minds!

"Life After Death is Saprophytic!"

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: Pleiadians [Re: Xibalba]
    #1273139 - 02/03/03 06:11 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

They are 5th dimensional. Our sun exists in many dimensions yet we only can perceive it's third dimensional aspect. No third dimensional instruments measure waves in higher dimensions. Would they be giving you cancer? I suppose it's possible... to much exposure to the sun can give you cancer.. but then again we wouldn't be alive without it so that's not saying much.
Pleiadians are 5th dimensional light bodies, the sub-atomic particles of the 5th dimension vibrate at a rate of 15,000-18,000 times per second. Everything in the third dimension vibrates between 9,000-12,000 times per second. So yes, they exist in a shorter, much faster wavelength than our own, but one that is outside our current perceivable range.

--------------------

InvisibleHermes_br
~~~
 User Gallery

Re: Pleiadians [Re: Shroomism]
    #1273872 - 02/03/03 09:27 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Hi,
this extract is from : http://www.worldtrans.org/lyssa/spirsovereign.html

"Victimhood In Daily Life

We don't want to sound harsh, but your social brainwashing is phenomenal. For instance, individuals who call themselves patriotic Americans have certain beliefs "Patriotic Americans pay their taxes." However, when you research it you will find that the taxation system as it exists now is not only contrary to the Constitution but is in some ways illegal. Are we correct?

(Audience participant) You're absolutely correct. The tax system is not even part of the Constitution. The States never ratified it.

Why do you think your early Americans had the Tea Party? Because of taxation without representation. If you do your research, you will find that the taxation system as it is set up now is illegal. You have said that the Sixteenth Amendment was not ratified.

(Audience participant) The Sixteenth Amendment - income tax - was never ratified.

So the premise that patriotic Americans pay their taxes is a distortion of the original intent of the Constitution. The second premise is, "All good Americans go to war when they are called." Think about this Can you ever be of service to yourself or to your country if you are doing something that you believe is wrong? Individuals who unquestioningly follow that premise may be in direct opposition to what they feel. A corollary to the second premise, "All good Americans go to war to fight the enemy," declares that you can be a victim, that there is an enemy, and that there is someone out there you must defeat. This idea of good and bad, enemies and heroes, will not free you from the structure. Instead it keeps you enslaved.

Now, examine day-to-day things. For instance, there are laws that make you wear a helmet when driving a motorcycle - protecting you - because it is assumed that you are not capable of protecting yourself, of being responsible for yourself. So something is imposed upon you. There are hand-gun laws - an attempt to control - because there is the belief in perpetrators and victims. This belief is constantly fed. Keeping drugs illegal is another false attempt to protect "innocent" people.

All of these systems you have set up prevent you from understanding what sovereignty is. Sovereignty is taking total, 100% responsibility for yourself as an individual, for your community and for your planet as a whole. "

SO TRUE...

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
Re: Pleiadians [Re: Shroomism]
    #1273905 - 02/03/03 09:36 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Shroomism, check out my future post, named "The alien trap!"

Ill go into detail with my alien theory. The reason i call it a trap is that,..... i DO believe there exists aliens in the universe, BUT i DON'T believe that these flying saucers are aliens!

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]