Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

Loc: Miami, florida
Re: BAD BAD DAY! I NEED ADVICE ASAP. Guys Please help me [Re: BladeLSD]
    #1271179 - 02/02/03 12:31 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

wtf... dont they know...
"Rape is a crime. Always"

I had a sticker like that, they were passing them out for equality for women cuz im in this club at skewl for chicks rights. anywho, all this bullshit relly makes me think of rape, cuz its like, imposing their cock into our innocent anuses.

--------------------
"I think it's time we stop
Children, What's the sound,
Everybody look what's going down"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
Re: BAD BAD DAY! I NEED ADVICE ASAP. Guys Please help me [Re: mdog]
    #1271948 - 02/02/03 06:01 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I live in Holland and I got caught with drugs in high school. I was thirteen (weed isn't allowed under 18) and me and some friends had bought some weed from a guy in school. But somebody told the school about it. The only thing that happened was that the principal got really pissed and gave us a warning. We had to tell our parents what happened because the school was going to call them. I got home told my mom, and she asked if I liked the weed :smile: 

--------------------
futuretribe.space

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #1271977 - 02/02/03 06:13 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I live in Illinois, at the high school i go to they search about once a month, And they can pat-down/search anyone, or anything at anytime, for any reason if it is on school property, of course the police cannot search people or the school, but the dean/principle can. I was caught with a mini-bong in my locker, fuckin dogs.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Offlinebluesky
mushroom cowboy

#1271992 - 02/02/03 06:24 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

dont worry. They wont go through the trouble of actually testing it. But it is their word against yours. Just find a lawyer and hope for the best. Your friend will probably only get a fine and community service and maybe even a week or two at a rehab/drug awareness class. Just look at it like this, what's done is done, and all you can do now is wait it out. Probably nothing will happen. and If he doesnt rat you out, you've got one hell of a friend.  :smile: Dont worry yourself into a headache. 

--------------------
You're my blue sky, you're my sunny day,
Lord you know it makes me high when you turn your love my way. Turn your love my waaaaaay, Yea.
-Richard (Dickey) Betts

Offlinezer0vega
stealing happyhours

Loc: In a van down by the rive...
Re: BAD BAD DAY! I NEED ADVICE ASAP. Guys Please help me [Re: bluesky]
    #1272394 - 02/02/03 10:18 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

lawyers lawyers lawyers, extremely important, it's worth the investment to go with a more expensive one

OfflineNorthernsoul
Your Reality

Loc: Inner Eye
Re: BAD BAD DAY! I NEED ADVICE ASAP. Guys Please help me [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1272401 - 02/02/03 10:28 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Shit I remember when I was living in a grouphome when I was 16-17. Me and my reject buddies that lived in the grouphome used to smoke weed every friday when we got our 15$ allowance. Anyways, we'd smoke all the weed on the Friday night, this shit wasnt the best and usually had a few seeds in the bud, so we'd pull most the seeds out and leave it in our pocket. Well one night after getting all baked, one of the councelors in the house did a search of my room and found 10-20 stupid seeds kicking around in some tinfoil...he got all red and mad and I had to stay in my room for 4 hours (grounded)...Next think I know Im getting charged for this and I end up having to go to court.. In the end I didnt get charged or anything. But what a fucken waste of time, money and energy. What a fucken place that grouphome was though, THANKS FOR TEACHING ME ABOUT DRUGS !!! Now Im addicted to Oxycontin and Im ruining my life if I dont quit!!! THANKS MOM FOR SENDING ME!!!

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------

When it comes
I'll know, I know
Just take my clothes and leave
And I'll be gone

OfflineMeph
Synesthesiac

Loc: Qu?bec
Re: BAD BAD DAY! I NEED ADVICE ASAP. Guys Please help me [Re: Northernsoul]
    #1272760 - 02/03/03 03:49 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Shit I remember when I was living in a grouphome when I was 16-17. Me and my reject buddies that lived in the grouphome used to smoke weed every friday when we got our 15$ allowance. Anyways, we'd smoke all the weed on the Friday night, this shit wasnt the best and usually had a few seeds in the bud, so we'd pull most the seeds out and leave it in our pocket. Well one night after getting all baked, one of the councelors in the house did a search of my room and found 10-20 stupid seeds kicking around in some tinfoil...he got all red and mad and I had to stay in my room for 4 hours (grounded)...Next think I know Im getting charged for this and I end up having to go to court.. In the end I didnt get charged or anything. But what a fucken waste of time, money and energy. What a fucken place that grouphome was though, THANKS FOR TEACHING ME ABOUT DRUGS !!! Now Im addicted to Oxycontin and Im ruining my life if I dont quit!!! THANKS MOM FOR SENDING ME!!!

You're blaming your Oxycontin addiction on the councelors and on your mom. I'm sorry to tell you this, but if you're addicted, it's YOUR fault, not theirs.

--------------------
I'm a bipedal carbon-based pseudo-random number generator.

Demonstration: 152.

OfflineOutkastSlug
Musician/Performer

Loc: B.C., Canada
Re: BAD BAD DAY! I NEED ADVICE ASAP. Guys Please help me [Re: cybrbeast]
    #1272796 - 02/03/03 04:03 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I live in a relatively small city in Canada, and even around here, all the high schools get checked freqeuntly by police and the dogs. They just do random locker and car checks. In the city right next to us, they have police patrolling inside and outside the schools 24/7. Always have, always will. My school looks like a prison. High brick walls, no windows, those annoying neon lights that buss and flicker. Yeah, it's not fun.

Invisiblemdog
Md?g
Re: BAD BAD DAY! I NEED ADVICE ASAP. Guys Please help me *DELETED* [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1274071 - 02/03/03 10:18 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by mdog

--------------------
-Md?g

Edited by mdog (02/03/03 10:21 AM)

Offlinerosewoodpete
a grain of sandamongst thedunes

#1275087 - 02/03/03 03:24 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I pm'd you about the legal side of it all.

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: BAD BAD DAY! I NEED ADVICE ASAP. Guys Please help me [Re: rosewoodpete]
    #1275341 - 02/03/03 04:41 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

i live in san francisco and my school has a 3 strikes charge for marijuana/alcohol possesion

1st) suspension for a day, have a talk with dean, parents called
2nd) same as 1st exept dean might reccomend you to drug counseling (rarely happens)
3rd) expulsion

the law never gets involved, unless you get arrested by police off campus, then the penalties are a little harsher

OfflineJenherself
Just anotherchick

Loc: Alberta, Canada in a box
    #1465465 - 04/16/03 09:34 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Well I don't know about the rules in the States but I know in Canada if your a first offender, you pretty much just go to court and have a small fine to pay and if you can't pay it you do community hours, or you do both. Depends on if the shrooms were packaged up in the way for trafficing. Might actually get a lesser charge if he were to say they are for personal use. But I'm not sure. Good luck to you and your friend though.

Cheers

--------------------
TO EACH THEIR OWN
****JENNY****

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: BAD BAD DAY! I NEED ADVICE ASAP. Guys Please help me [Re: OutkastSlug]
    #1466282 - 04/17/03 04:22 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Fuck man...I live in a reasonably small city in BC Canada..and well, i was booted from school for dress code violation...but my best buddy...actually most of my friends were dealers.. On a daily basis he would have 2-6oz's, ziplock baggies, scales, all sorts of nify pipes and such....and never once busted. Once he was eyeing out a bag in his locker, and A councelour called him from about 10 feet away..with 3 oz's in his hoodie he talked to her about course selection, and she never had a clue. I spoke openly about heavy drug use of all sorts, and even teased the teachers with it, yet never once was i busted. ONE time i was called to the office...looking like a dirty hippie with dreadlocks, stoned outta my mind, after writing my foodsafe exam, and interrogated...tellin me i was on film tokin' and all this shit...but unless i fessed up, i couldnt get in trouble...so, No trouble for me.

We would toke either on school ground, or about 10 feet away, fairly openly out of bongs, before school, between first and second block...all of the 15 minute break, all of lunch, afterschool...

I guess we have it good up here eh.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
    #1467410 - 04/17/03 01:41 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

so what happened.. to your friend.?

--------------------
http://heffter.org

OfflineRG_Lateralus
Stranger
Re: BAD BAD DAY! I NEED ADVICE ASAP. Guys Please help me [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1469616 - 04/18/03 07:36 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Unless you are being arrested, you are specifically protected from searches of your person. Schools can search your car, your locker, your bookbag, etc., but they cannot search you. If they have, any good lawyer will have any evidence thrown out, and probably get the sentence reduced or dropped entirely.

OfflineJohnnyRespect
Nomadic Wanderer
Loc: East Coast
    #1470860 - 04/18/03 03:46 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Get a lawyer, see how "accurate" the dog is.  Drug dogs aren't trained to detec psilly, so if thats all they found, their is no way the dog could have provided the "probably cause" they needed.  See how many times (it's on record) the dog has indicated positive of the presence of illegals, and how many times he was right.  also, tell your friend that he should have kept the shrooms, they can't take htem if they "think" they are illegal.  more people need to stand up to pigfuckers so they don't trample our rights. If they'd have asked to search the car, i'd have said that it isn't mine (if the car was his mothers) and that he isn't in a position to offer that.  then I'd have told the school officals that if by parking on their lot you are concenting to a scan with dogs, you'll move the car.  Stuff like this , if you have a good lawyer, is pretty easy to beat.  Also, if hes a minor, he can't concent to having a vehicle he doesn't own searched (i think).  get a lawyer :smile:

--------------------
As I felt the soft cool mud squish between my toes, I thought, Man, these are not very good shoes!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale