Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebedonstall
Stranger

Tripping on truffles and methylone and guitar
    #12652481 - 05/29/10 08:09 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Just to let you nice people know, im enjoying myself a lot at the moment with truffles and methylone.

Playing the guitar and posting vids on youtube at the moment, if someone is interested to hear:

CLICK for my youtube guitar vids

Just to say it once again, THIS IS GREAT :laugh::D so much creativity flowing and i feel so much at ease, the truffles really work on the mind now although no real visuals

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebedonstall
Stranger

Re: Tripping on truffles and methylone and guitar [Re: bedonstall]
    #12652555 - 05/29/10 08:28 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I hope it's not a sin to double post here but, i like to clarify my experience a bit.

The combination is really different then i had expected, it feels all so natural, as i can adjust to all the weirdness of the truffles, i get positive effect from both.

I feel really clean and motivated, a lot more vocal freedom comared to when im sober, it really rolls out and sounds more soothing.

Really, REALLY great :laugh: I love all you open minded people, thanks to you all i found a way in my life that is not only satisfying but constant new experiences limited only by the human imagination, and the power of that keeps opening my eyes over and over:)

aww please someone reply i feel lonely:tongue2:

Edited by bedonstall (05/29/10 08:37 PM)

Offlinebedonstall
Stranger

#12652726 - 05/29/10 09:05 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

hey sorry for the late reply, haven't been on the forums for a while.

A few things i can say regarding mescaline is that you should expect to really flow in dream like states, it's hard to imagine if you haven't experienced it, but similiar to the CEV's you can get from shrooms but more profound and more real.

I switched between all sorts of dreamstates that were based on what was really going on in the unconciouss.

You can expect to get sick in the beginning if you plan on making sap from the cactus, i still had quite an amount of sap so it was really hard to drink it all and the intensity of that could throw you in the trip while uncomfortable. So i advise to just throw everything out when you feel the effects coming on good.

Tripping in general is an unique experience, and in that i mean for every person, it all comes out of you, you can influence it greatly and steer it in the right direction with something simple but deeply reflecting your own experiences you had in life.

The beginning of the trip was fairly lucid and energetic, colors begin getting more intense and you recognize patterns everywhere, you begin to notice that you can have images in the head constantly while observing the enviroment you are in.

I hope you like reading, i'm typing so much now because im on a hippieflip with truffles and methylone.

I hope you enjoy your experience, and remember, set and setting is the key to a great and insightfull trip, and be ready for everything because sometimes things can get so weird for a moment you just have to give in, it's like experiencing everything from a totally different perspective with you in the cockpit. Maybe you'll learn, or better put, experience that the reality we all live in is 1 giant constant, a constant that is inviting and welcoming you into the nirvana of enlightenment.

I just wrote this for someone, from personal experience what i experienced with my first time of san pedro, now i suddenly realise the doors i had opened then :smile:

Offlinebedonstall
Stranger

#12653571 - 05/30/10 12:18 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I have to say, this is one of the best drug experiences till this moment. :laugh:

Offlinebedonstall
Stranger

#12653782 - 05/30/10 01:29 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I think im coming down a bit now, i feel generally relaxed, i still feel a great deal of stimulation which isn't odd seen how much methylone i used, i eventually overindulged with the dosage of the truffels aswell, but somehow it doesn't matter how intense it gets it still feels great an really soothing.

I realized that this was the thing i really needed to do, to indulge my curious and creative nature. Exploring my inner debts and being so content with existence.

I do notice however, maybe due to the amount of methylone, that i seem to think in loops of things i did previously this evening, maybe i'm really coming down now, but everytime when thought enters my head a new wave comes full with trippyness

Offlinebedonstall
Stranger

#12653850 - 05/30/10 02:11 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I'm in a definite comedown now, and its kinda hard to just take a breath and take it slowly. Feeling overstimulated and slightly anxious.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order