Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinedshow
Nomad
 User Gallery

Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Annapurna1] * 1
    #12648499 - 05/28/10 11:58 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I'm white and live in AZ, this law is fucking moronic. Do you think putting illegals in jail for 6 months and charging 2500 is really gonna help the problem? Sheriff Joe is behind this and he is an annoying racist idiot fuck. I say let the hard working illegals get easier citizenship, but kick the gangsters back to mexico. Legalize drugs and reduce the corruption over the border so they dont have to run to the US out of fear. WE ARE PART OF THE REASON WHY MEXICO IS SO FUCKED UP. OUR SOLUTION IS TO SEND FUCKING ARMED TROOPS AND OR MONEY TO MEXICO. WHY NOT CUT OFF THEIR GOD DAMN CASH SUPPLY BY LEGALIZING AND REGULATING DRUGS.

All you supporters are fucking elitist idiots. If you let our gov fuck with Mexicans, what is next? I hope you dont think it will stop at just that. The gov doesnt need more power. I happen to like Mexican people more than elitist whites

Im also a white male who has lived in AZ most of my life. lol im not sure where you live, there, but it must be up somewhere on the indian res where you have no idea wtf your talking about. WE? WE? are the reason MEXICO is fucked up? So cut there cash flow by legalizing the drugs? We should legalize cocaine? ( one of the most addicting country fucking drugs out there ) Your obviously young or just stupid, not sure. IF you live in AZ, you would know of all the taxes that your paying to those people. If your fine with paying for people who arent paying for you then your just moronic.

Quote:

there is another sickening pattern apparent in the new AZ law.. substituting necessary regulation of big business with harsh govt action against individual liberties...illegal immigrants dont cause illegal immigration.. business that use them do...but govt interference in corporate affairs is nothing short of blasphemous to the teabagger twits...so rather than going after business that exploit illegal labour.. they instead resort to things like racial profiling and building a berlin wall on the border...

Like you said ILLEGAl, its illegal to use illegal-immigrants in your company. So they are, and should be enforced. Doesnt give the illegals the right to live here. They do go against businesses that exploit illegal labour, thats why that law was made. READ up on it some time lol. So if no wall...? then what?? Illegals will continue to cross the border. racial profiling is building a wall? wtf? where do you get your info from? bullshit.com???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSimplicitry
Just another mushroom lover
Male

Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: dshow]
    #12648591 - 05/29/10 12:32 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I personally believe the best way to combat illegal immigration is to harshly punish companies that use illegal labor, fining and deporting illegals, and legalizing somedrugs. I say some, because it would be illegal for me to sell anti-freeze laced Popsicles to children. And that's what some drugs(meth comes to mind) equate too.

--------------------

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

I think we should cut all the social parasites from their welfare checks. Then they will either find a means to support themselves or starve to death, either of wich is good for the economy and society.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."

"Islam in a man is worse then rabies in a dog"

Edited by Simplicitry (05/29/10 12:40 AM)

OfflineAlexD
Stranger

Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Simplicitry]
    #12649102 - 05/29/10 04:45 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

that having been said.. FUCK ARIZONA..

Ah what a refreshing breeze of non racism...:grin:

Quote:

and building a berlin wall on the border

Why would you have a problem with Berlin wall anyway? Remember it was a thingy your lefty friends made to keep their pray from escaping the glorious paradise.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: AlexD]
    #12649622 - 05/29/10 09:18 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

What anna conveniently forgets is that the Berlin Wall was built to keep people in.  Anybody who wants to leave is more than welcome.  Alec Baldwin comes to mind.  Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

--------------------

InvisibleGI_Luvmoney
Vote Republican!
 User Gallery

Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: zappaisgod]
    #12650219 - 05/29/10 11:36 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Most Hispanics are white.

--------------------

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery

Loc: innsmouth..MA
    #12650225 - 05/29/10 11:37 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

the berlin wall was indeed meant to keep ppl in..but the soviets said it was to keep ppl out.. and you would have believed the same bullshit coming from them back then..just as you believe the teabagger version now...

Edited by Annapurna1 (05/29/10 12:13 PM)

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Annapurna1]
    #12650424 - 05/29/10 12:30 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Annapurna1 said:
the berlin wall was indeed meant to keep ppl in..but the soviets said it was to keep ppl out.. and you would have believed the same bullshit coming from them back then..just as you believe the teabagger version now...

I love you the most of all.  If you didn't exist I would have to invent you.

By the way, when did the Soviets say that?  I was alive then and must have missed that memo.

--------------------

InvisibleLakefingers
Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12654802 - 05/30/10 09:39 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Simplicitry said:
Quote:

Lakefingers said:
So can we ask them to wear stars if their noses are too big? How about bowler hats if they look too mestizo, even if demonstrating citizenship?

We both know there isn't anything like that in this bill.

Darn! I was thinking there would be money in that cotton star business and maybe phrenology.

I find it laughable that people who are for the law simply don't admit that they are repeating what historically and in other contexts is viewed by even conservative Americans as a nefarious act.

InvisibleLakefingers
Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12654811 - 05/30/10 09:40 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Lakefingers said:
How about encouraging people to leave?

isnt that precisely what this law is doing, encouraging illegals to leave the country or at least the state of Arizona

What I was referring to was depopulating the US with a goal of getting it down to a few hundred thousand happy libertarians. Not going to happen, just a funny scenario.

OfflineAlexD
Stranger

Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Lakefingers]
    #12654904 - 05/30/10 10:05 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Darn! I was thinking there would be money in that cotton star business and maybe phrenology.

I find it laughable that people who are for the law simply don't admit that they are repeating what historically and in other contexts is viewed by even conservative Americans as a nefarious act.

Sorry but you're hallucinating. This law is nothing but a pretty tame attempt to curb illegal immigration. If you want real hardcore borderline racist stuff just check Mexico's immigration law. And no amount of "so what's next they gonna put children in gas chambers?!" idiocy will make this law distantly resemble what white supremacist lefties done in Germany.

Offlineutk
Ellis, Dee M.D
Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: dshow]
    #12662064 - 05/31/10 05:29 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I never said to ignore the problem, I'm just saying stop trying to treat the symptoms like the government always does. I live in Phoenix and def not on an Indian res. Our government is part of the reason why Mexico is so corrupt and it would be unwise of you to dispute that. Drugs like pot make up the majority of cartel profits and pot should be sold just like alcohol. Harder drugs have to be regulated through clinics to improve some of the health and social aspects of addiction. We consume the most drugs in the entire world, yet out policies are largely wasteful with not much impact. While cocaine is an addictive drug, I think mild coca preparations should be used to wean the addict off. Heroin shouldn't be treated with a drug that has a longer half life and worse withdrawl symptoms.... and so on. This money which is in the billions is filling the pockets of violent drug cartels all because there is no domestic supply or regulation of the drugs. Whoever called me a racist is a joke, in case you havent been to AZ most of our immigrants are Mexicans. They are the number one target of this bill. Argue all you want or open your fucking eyes and dissolve your preconceived notions which cloud your judgement.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: utk]
    #12662307 - 05/31/10 06:14 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Unfortunately for your thesis Mexico has been a corrupt shithole since long before there was a drug trade to speak of.  Long before.

As far as the fact that most violators of federal law in Arizona are from Mexico, so what?  Does that mean we should scarp the law?  How about murder?  Insider trading?  Should those laws be scrapped because they are disproportionately violated by a certain racial group?  Why do you think that a racial group should be exempted from a law that holds for everyone?  Treating someone differently due to their race is racist.  That includes giving them preferential treatment.  The federal government has preferentially treated illegal Mexican infiltrators for decades.  It needs to stop.

--------------------

Offlineutk
Ellis, Dee M.D
    #12662868 - 05/31/10 07:44 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Mexico may have been a shithole but now it is HELL. Where do you think these cartels get their guns from? They buy it with drug money. This money allows them to buy high tech equipment to infiltrate our borders with elaborate tunnels, short wave radio scanners, and whatever else you can dream of. I am by no means saying that we should allow hordes of foreigners into our overpopulated cities. What I am saying is that this law is not the answer to the illegal problem. If you have to go on a profiling roundup, then you are just filling up a leaky bucket. I have heard legals say they were gonna move states because they dont want to raise their children in such a hostile environment towards Hispanics. It is not about anyone being exempt from laws, but about our government stripping away the rights of legal immigrants. Arpaio is a blatant racist and fascist and I hope he gets whats coming to him. Stop letting fear and hatred rule your emotions, have some skeptical compassion instead.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#12662947 - 05/31/10 07:58 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

It is expressly prohibited in the law to racially profile.  The sad state of Mexico is entirely due to the corruption of Mexicans, which corruption has existed in great glorious fashion for well over a century.  When are people like you ever going to wake up the the fact that the people most responsible for anyone's state are those people themselves?

And what part of "illegal" do you not understand?

--------------------

Offlineutk
Ellis, Dee M.D
    #12663020 - 05/31/10 08:09 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

cops are above the law what your point? This law gives them the power to racially profile. Mexican corruption is exacerbated by the money of the cartels, which came from our country. The Mexicans are no more responsible for their corrupt government than individual citizens are responsible for United States corruption...COUGH...Pharmaceutical companies..COUGH. You still dont get it and I'm not surprised. These laws may target illegals, but in the process they are constraining the rights of legals. The ends dont justify the means.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#12663136 - 05/31/10 08:28 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

utk said:
cops are above the law what your point? This law gives them the power to racially profile.

Still this, huh?  Do you even read the threads you post in?  That is a lie.  It is specifically prohibited to racially profile.
Quote:

Mexican corruption is exacerbated by the money of the cartels, which came from our country.

Because they have no money of their own, I suppose.  By the way, the money for the drug cartels doesn't come from meeeeeeeeeee.  Maybe you should think about that the next time you smoke up or snort a line.  Every time you do it you're killing a Mexican baby.
Quote:

The Mexicans are no more responsible for their corrupt government than individual citizens are responsible for United States corruption...COUGH...Pharmaceutical companies..COUGH. You still dont get it and I'm not surprised.

Right.  US corruption is somehow equivalent and similar to that of Mexico.  I love children but they shouldn't be allowed on the internet.  They consistently make clowns of themselves.  I also greatly appreciate the products of the American and international pharamceutical industry.  Perhaps out of some anti-corruption stance you should do without them just as you should stop using drugs that may have come from or through Mexico.  Baby killer.
Quote:

These laws may target illegals, but in the process they are constraining the rights of legals. The ends dont justify the means.

Facts not in evidence.  Some things that American citizens must provide identification on demand for:
jobs
driving
government benefits
education
bank accounts
credit cards
library cards
housing
hunting and fishing

Do I need to go on?  We are already required to regularly identify ourselves.  Only people who can't do so need be concerned or inconvenienced by this law.

And maybe the good hard working illegal infiltrators should concentrate on improving their own festering shithole so that future generations don't have to flee.  The fucking cowards.

--------------------

InvisibleSimplicitry
Male

Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Lakefingers]
    #12667734 - 06/01/10 05:05 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Lakefingers said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Lakefingers said:
How about encouraging people to leave?

isnt that precisely what this law is doing, encouraging illegals to leave the country or at least the state of Arizona

What I was referring to was depopulating the US with a goal of getting it down to a few hundred thousand happy libertarians. Not going to happen, just a funny scenario.

Who ever said that was their goal?

--------------------

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

I think we should cut all the social parasites from their welfare checks. Then they will either find a means to support themselves or starve to death, either of wich is good for the economy and society.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."

InvisibleSimplicitry
Male

#12667748 - 06/01/10 05:07 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

utk said:
cops are above the law what your point? This law gives them the power to racially profile.

Still this, huh?  Do you even read the threads you post in?  That is a lie.  It is specifically prohibited to racially profile.

Come on we know leftists can't talk about facts in their arguements, because that always makes them look stupid. Which is why they have to rely on false propaganda.

--------------------

Offlineutk
Ellis, Dee M.D
Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Simplicitry]
    #12672525 - 06/02/10 02:00 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Simplicitry said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

utk said:

Come on we know leftists can't talk about facts in their arguements, because that always makes them look stupid. Which is why they have to rely on false propaganda.

Right wingers use the bible as their "facts". They are also fear mongering and filled to the brim with hate tainted piety. Cops now only have to have "reasonable suspicion" that someone is an immigrant. Ambiguity and double speak is where the conservative politicians thrive. There are already many lawsuits and class action lawsuits against Sheriff Joe for his mistreatment of inmates and law abiding citizens alike. This law is supposed to give the sheriff department more power which they already abuse and have too much of. The ACLU has sued the sheriff department as well. Of course you conservative fucks dont believe in personal freedom except guns( which I agree with). Sheriff Joe has multi million dollar lawsuits which tax payers are responsible for and you think he should have more power. Kill yourself you evil fuck, there is no rationalization for what you do and support. This wasnt supposed to be a left/right argument but thats always how it turns out. Let bill hicks break it down for you morons.

"Here's politics in America. I think the puppet on the right is more to my liking. Well I think the puppet on the left is to my liking. Wait there's one guy holding up both puppets..SHUT HIM UP".

I hate living in this stupid hill billy state and need to go back to Washington. Who seriously re elects Sheriff Joe but complete morons like you. Look into Sheriff Joe, read the facts, then shut up K...K.

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
    #12672563 - 06/02/10 02:08 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

There a job for them...Cleaning up the oil...

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom